Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,234 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai (1689 Views)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement / Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by ceeplus(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2013
Please house I want to get in touch with anyone who buys cloth from dubai and sell in wholesale.I want start buying from them for now for my buotique business.I Based in Abuja.thanks
Re: Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by NVasion: 11:39am On May 30, 2013
@Poster, call me on 08098323038. I do buying and selling from Dubai
Re: Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by ceeplus(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2013
NVasion: @Poster, call me on 08098323038. I do buying and selling from Dubai
oh ok...but do you based in Abuja
Re: Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by newacca: 2:27pm On May 30, 2013
how about Italy? Italy has quality dresses and clothing apparel compare to Dubai market that has influx of inferior products. Turkey also has good shirts and other product of quality standard.
If have someone in Italy,though she is a fashion student and she may not be ready to do much of business now. But if you are interested in Italian market,I may request her to buy some for me and I re-sell to you. Let me know your interest first.
but if you insist in Dubai market,I wish u all the best
Re: Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by ceeplus(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2013
newacca: how about Italy? Italy has quality dresses and clothing apparel compare to Dubai market that has influx of inferior products. Turkey also has good shirts and other product of quality standard.
If have someone in Italy,though she is a fashion student and she may not be ready to do much of business now. But if you are interested in Italian market,I may request her to buy some for me and I re-sell to you. Let me know your interest first.
but if you insist in Dubai market,I wish u all the best
I prefer Turkey to Italy....but are you in Abuja?
Re: Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 30, 2013
Hello people,

I do send clothes to Nigeria from the US, if you are interested, you could call or text me to place your order. No deposit required, but CASH AND CARRY when goods are to be collected. I sell @ wholesale prices!!!

Cell phone +1 202 600 9946
Re: Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by newacca: 5:30pm On May 30, 2013
ceeplus: I prefer Turkey to Italy....but are you in Abuja?
Turkey is also fine. No,I'm based in Lagos n Abeokuta.
Re: Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by honeyguy(m): 4:39am On May 31, 2013
ceeplus: Please house I want to get in touch with anyone who buys cloth from dubai and sell in wholesale.I want start buying from them for now for my buotique business.I Based in Abuja.thanks

what kind of cloths are you interested in
Re: Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by ceeplus(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2013
honeyguy:

what kind of cloths are you interested in
men's stock jeans,polo,shirt,etc
Re: Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by honeyguy(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2013
i have lots of men (Root)polo from Canada...let me know if interested
Re: Anybody That Buys Cloth From Dubai by bolayei: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2013
i can supply you quality clothes from the uk. i have family in abuja that you can pick it from and you don't have to pay anything upfront and if we have a business relationship then will be able to supply you and pay when sold. my number is 447831374371

(1) (Reply)

.. / Does Anyone Uses Diamond Bank Mobile App Here? / I Have Dollars (i Live In The Usa), I Need Naira Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.