Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Suggestion How To Improve Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Suggestion How To Improve Nairaland (456 Views)

.......ways To Improve Nairaland. / My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland / How To Improve Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Suggestion How To Improve Nairaland by dan55: 1:08pm On May 30, 2013
i know, nairaland admins and mod, are forming God. They wont notify you with the reason why the banned you. And the ban you. So i cant be surprise if i get banned.

Not yet banned? Ok here is my say. Yeah!! I agree with you that seun has tried with the follow topic notification. But i think you guys should install a notification plugin to make a twitter nairaland. What i mean is this a plugin that will i can use and mention a user's name in a post with @ 'username' & notify him In his profile with the exact link of the page/ topic a user mentiond his name.

What i mean is that, if a topic is feature in the index of nairaland. And i say sumtin to someone. If the person want to reply me he simply use @'username' and the system send me a notification with the page link/ topic the user replying me made the post. I dont need to start reading from page one to z to see if someone is talking to me. This will bring out a twitter nairaland
thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Beggers:business Or Destitude? / Fatai Rolling Dollar Dead??? / Youths Not The Hope Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.