Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland (915 Views)

Suggestion To Moderators On BANNING! *fellow Nlanders Wat Do U Think* / My Suggestion How To Improve Nairaland / My Suggestion To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by Olumidzti(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
While I was browsing through facebook after I came back from church today, a thought came into my mind about Nairaland. Seun has reiterated about how people have challenged him to make Nairaland like facebook. I do think that is a bad idea but it is an obvious fact that nairaland is a social space. We can still make it more sociable while retaining it's forum nature. What am I talking about? I'm suggesting that there should be a 'share a webpage' button on nairaland. How is this going to work? If you are a user of reddit, you'll notice that despite reddit being a social site, there are many similarities between reddit & nairaland. The major differences I see is that reddit allows you to share a link on which people can comment. However, you'll have to click the link to get the story. In nairaland, many people share stories from blogs & leave the link after the story. That brings me to stumbleupon. Stumbleupon share webpages. Combining the features of stumbleupon & reddit will give you something unique. How do I think this will work? When sharing a webpage, there should be three options: display 1st paragraph from the web page(before the link to the page), display all word content from the post on the webpage, & display the webpage in a frame-like structure(this will display the design of the webpage) . There're some other details I may not have pointed out but that is just the idea. I do believe being able to share pages on nairaland and from blogs (with a share button) to nairaland will allow easier sharing of information. What do you think? What way do you think we can move nairaland from number 7 to the top 3 in Nigeria? It's possible, the top 5 websites in China are all Chinese sites.
Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Are you a member of NAUG?
Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by hollandis(f): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
sttupid thread that should end in the gutter

1 Like

Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by chaloner(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2013
hollandis: sttupid thread that should end in the gutter
and u re a lady. Change for good pls my dear....
Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by Olumidzti(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2013
Kamanda: Are you a member of NAUG?
No. What's NAUG?
Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2013
chaloner: and u re a lady. Change for good pls my dear....
she is homo grin
I think u have a good idea that Seun should consider.
Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Seun will never Buy this lailai !!!

U no no the Guy sha , ..... Na here una go post the damn thing and na here comments go dey ....

Just provide ur source after posting..... And if u like , no provide source self ... Seun is satisfied as far comment dey flow !!!

U go post something here, go comment on another web ........ Me self no go gree grin

1 Like

Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by tobnical(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2013
hollandis: sttupid thread that should end in the gutter
we knw Ɣ☺Your type! Bad belly.
Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by engrtee(f): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Seun never listens to advice

1 Like

Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by mrking3(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2013
Nice idea! That's if Seun will buy your Idea! But you fail to convince us how this would be of any benefit to Nairalanders! Except for †ђξ fact it might boost it position to no 3!!! Gosh!!! Abeg leave things †ђξ way it is Seun isn't complaining! No go bring or suggest idea wey go make Seun bring another rules o!!! Abeg!!
Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by engrtee(f): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2013
Viewing this topic: Seun(m), engrtee

lets hear what he has to say
Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by tobnical(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
in addition, it is high time Seun developed Nairaland phone application and enable chatting platform.
Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Olumidzti: No. What's NAUG?

National Association of Unemployed Graduates
Re: My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland by Olumidzti(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kamanda:

National Association of Unemployed Graduates
lol it seems you concluded too hastily. You people always think anyone who tries to make something better is jobless. It's a disorder you need to correct & I'm not even a graduate yet.

(1) (Reply)

In The Last 20 Years, I’ve Spent An Hour Daily Reading Dictionaries –obahiagbon / Letter To Seun(request 4 More Smiley And A Download Portal) / Inspirational Qoutes For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.