Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Baby Rescued From Sewer Returned To Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Rescued From Sewer Returned To Mother (527 Views)

Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum / New Born Baby Found In Sewer Pipe. ALIVE!!! / Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Rescued From Sewer Returned To Mother by chaloner(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2013
Police in China accept mother's explanation that she had accidentally
dropped him into a toilet after giving birth.
A Chinese mother has been reunited with her infant son after police
accepted her explanation that she dropped him into a toilet
accidentally immediately after giving birth, a police officer in the
eastern province of Zhejiang has said. Really china is still china , how on earth will I believe her...I'm still thinking if I will believe that mother... Don't know about you. m.aljazeera.com/se/201353010569441504
Re: Baby Rescued From Sewer Returned To Mother by remecy(f): 1:55pm On May 30, 2013
And i bet the next story we would about the baby is that he is now missing. Since her first plan did not work, she would device another means.
How would they believe that story,if she just gave birth 2 d baby, where was the cord and placenta,who separated it. ANOTHER CHINESE STORY(FILM TRICK.
Re: Baby Rescued From Sewer Returned To Mother by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 31, 2013
remecy: And i bet the next story we would about the baby is that he is now missing. Since her first plan did not work, she would device another means.
How would they believe that story,if she just gave birth 2 d baby, where was the cord and placenta,who separated it. ANOTHER CHINESE STORY(FILM TRICK.

i was just thinking about that...no way that kid "fell" in the toilet after birth, the umbilical cord would have stop that!

(1) (Reply)

Are Men 'to Blame For The Menopause'? / Can Nigerians Adopt A Child? Video With Some Interesting Answers... / $5160,can Get One Cummins Diesel Generator!hot Sale Stanford Alternator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.