Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Interswitch Payment Integration - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Interswitch Payment Integration (1658 Views)

Wordpress Payment Integration..stanbic CIPG / Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners / Does Interswitch Payment Gateway Work With Joomla? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch Payment Integration by Picomon(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2013
Would like to know if anyone has integrate interswitch payment on his or her website before. Most especially python folks who build stuffs on django framework. Would like to confirm somethings.

If you've done that please comment below.

Thanks!
Re: Interswitch Payment Integration by goldincome(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2013
I have done several but on PHP
Re: Interswitch Payment Integration by Picomon(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
Good. What are the major stuffs one needs before interswitch webpay can work? Because, after reading the docs, it’s centered around ecommerce sites. What about people who are not building ecommerce sites? For example, I'm building an enterprise product, and things like product_id, product_type doesn't exist. How can I make my form suits interswitch requirements?

I hope you get my point?
Re: Interswitch Payment Integration by goldincome(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Whatever site you are building can be made to suit to Interswitch platform if you know what you are doing.

Even if it is services that you want to market, you can still make it port through Interswitch.
Re: Interswitch Payment Integration by diranfbi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Interswitch/gtpay integration

Get an interswitch/gtpay online payment gateway integrated on your website.

We do online payment integration on custom websites and all major CMS’ including:

wordpress, Joomla

Magento, Opencart

Oscommerce, dupral

Your website must be live or at on a test environment that can be accessed over the
internet. We can also help develop your website to meet international standards and requirements.

Follow this link and complete the form:
http://e-magin.com/interswitchgtpay-integration
Re: Interswitch Payment Integration by Picomon(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
goldincome: Whatever site you are building can be made to suit to Interswitch platform if you know what you are doing.

Even if it is services that you want to market, you can still make it port through Interswitch.

Just checking diz thread out now. I've figured it out a long time ago. Thanks.
Re: Interswitch Payment Integration by BetaQuick: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Do you have their API document? I'd like to take a look
Re: Interswitch Payment Integration by Picomon(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
BetaQuick: Do you have their API document? I'd like to take a look

Check their website. You will find the documentation.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Program For Result Web Portal / Programming Lecture Here On Nairaland! / Check Out My Python-kivy Game Hosted On Github...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.