Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Need A Program For Result Web Portal - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Program For Result Web Portal (1656 Views)

A Program To Tell Ur Zodiac Sign / [problem] Write A Program In C++ That Finds The Hcf Of 2 Numbers Without Using A Recursive Function / University/Polytechnic Web Portal: What Features Would You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Program For Result Web Portal by propaco: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pls I seriously need someone who can prepare a result Web portal for a school website, where students and parents can check result with a token to have access into the portal.[sub][/sub]
Re: I Need A Program For Result Web Portal by afridigit(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2014
I have already developed a complete school management solution. Check it out @ afriportal.com/demo. I can also developed a custom result checking portal for you.

Reach me on info@afridigit.net or 08155067104

propaco: Pls I seriously need someone who can prepare a result Web portal for a school website, where students and parents can check result with a token to have access into the portal.[sub][/sub]
Re: I Need A Program For Result Web Portal by sammy05: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Yes we can, intact we already have a school mgmnt software , DAT does, busry, report card,attendance ,and so on. Crystahills.org , we have a lot of schools using it troughout Nigeria. E.g amabsador college sango otta , domimic collects lekki Lagos, valecia college ibadan, acumen college ibadan and so on. We can also customize it the way u want .
Call 08162010206
Re: I Need A Program For Result Web Portal by anwulinwik(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
I am a programmer, I have self-written and working strictly e-Result Portal running in 17 schools as at January, 2016 and all use scratch card for accessing results. I produce the scratch cards too. No foreign applications, we give 247 support and students scores are entered offline and with a few click, they enter the remote database by you. We will do all schools for you with free set up and send you the cards then you pay us at the end of the term. Our cost N500 for session that is N500 per card for checking 1st, 2nd 3rd and annual result of one session only. Call or whatsapp me on 08060419450 http://blessedtechnologies.com/clients.php Some of our schools are thegodwinfhss.com polystaffschools.com gaiusbentonschools.com ccssumunze.com

We will do all the work with your business name and no one will know us but you. We do not boast of any kind of school management software of school portal as others post, I do strictly a simple electronic result checking system. Annual result is computed automatically offlline. The online portal makes the result available remotely to all students and pupils of nursery and primary. I coded all the scripts from A-Z.
We do not have time to do website just strictly a check result system.

Facebook.com/Blessedtechnologies
Anwuli Nwike facebook.com/nwikeforever
See sample of our scratch cards. We do it ourselves and for others too at cheap prizes less than lagos prize

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Laptop More Than 8 Hours Without Running Down / EDI Pro School Management Software Or Accounting Software Or HRM Software / Enumerable Mindmap For The Pragmatic Rubyist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.