Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) (7422 Views)

Bigbrother Nigerian male housemate Tayo is now a father! / Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate / What Happened To Dbanj`s Koko Mansion (nigeria Big Brother Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2013

21 year-old Beverly Osu has been in the Big Brother Africa House a few days now but she’s got a lot of opinions about men.

The video vixen and model who was rumoured to have been engaged to rapper 2shotz recently said that she doesn’t take men seriously.

When questioned about falling in love in the Big Brother Africa house, the housemate said:

I was in a relationship with this guy and I was close to marrying, but I broke up with him just because after fighting with my parents over him, and with my friends too; I found out that he had not a single feeling and neither did he love me at all so I had to break up with him. After all that this guy did to me, every guy that I meet and seem to fall in love with or any one that tells me he’s in love with me, I don’t take them seriously. All I know is that you guys will be chasing something and on getting it, you leave the morning after that.

http://olofofovillage.com/hot-or-not-see-new-photos-of-nigerias-big-brother-housemate-beverly-look/
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by chelseabmw(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2013
ok seen
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 12:10am On May 31, 2013
*cough*LovePeddler*cough* angry
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 1:18am On May 31, 2013
Is she a P0rn Star undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by imperiouxx(m): 1:21am On May 31, 2013
I.Joan:

Ms. J, you mean a polystar? Electronic brand? undecided
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by imperiouxx(m): 1:23am On May 31, 2013
HARDEYLEKE:

Wetin bite her in this picture or she farts before the picture was taken? angry angry angry
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 1:25am On May 31, 2013
imperiouxx:

Ms. J, you mean a polystar? Electronic brand? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by XFive: 2:07am On May 31, 2013
OK we don see am, Tonto Dike Junior Sister
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 2:13am On May 31, 2013
And she's supposed to be a model? undecided Err she can do better. I'm not impressed.
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by RickyRoss1(m): 3:33am On May 31, 2013
Dis gal go sweet 4 bed, I hear say she too good for bloow jab.
Oya Beverly, come and suck a dik for a Millionaire, Bowse

1 Like

Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 4:43am On May 31, 2013
stillwater: And she's supposed to be a model? undecided Err she can do better. I'm not impressed.

Me too! I don't even understand what she is doing in those pictures undecided.
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 6:26am On May 31, 2013
I.Joan:
lol cool
I.Joan:
lol
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 6:50am On May 31, 2013
Shaking my head for some Nigerian girls who always think they are hot/sexy by portraying themselves as hoes in pictures. Mscheeeewww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by maonye: 7:06am On May 31, 2013
Abeg oo! Na who dat dat girl? What is she up to? Some people will be forcing themselves to be a celebrity. Let her behave herself and make nigeria proud. Else I will vote her out.
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by safarigirl(f): 8:40am On May 31, 2013
The girl is an underwear model, she's supposed to look sexy and slu.tty....wetin?
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by slimyem: 8:51am On May 31, 2013
She ugly.
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by MajHeadache: 9:09am On May 31, 2013
wowo is an understatement
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2013
Maj. Headache:
wowo is an understatement
hahahah lwkmd...she iz not pretty @all....
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Shaking my head for some Nigerian girls who always think they are hot/sexy by portraying themselves as hoes in pictures. Mscheeeewww!!!
criusly ur comment make sense...

1 Like

Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: The girl is an underwear model, she's supposed to look sexy and slu.tty....wetin?
Really? Oh i see...

1 Like

Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 31, 2013
model indeed....wld hv bin a bit beta if she has a lvly bdy....mtchww
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by diarra94(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2013
If this girl win, she go disturb pple with images of her body pass Karen igho.
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 31, 2013
FAN ICE CREAM IS HOTTER THAN THIS GIRLS PICTURES
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2013
Omavik: model indeed....wld hv bin a bit beta if she has a lvly bdy....mtchww
hahahah u done vex ni grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by ijechikky(f): 11:53pm On May 31, 2013
No b dat gurl for Bracket me and you vidoe smiley
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2013
Cool. I prefer her to froggy Karen Hegoat.

1 Like

Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by SlyIg(f): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2013
Is she advertising her underwear market like kemi olunloyo?
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2013
SlyIg: Is she advertising her underwear market like kemi olunloyo?
maybe u shud ask her o..e tire me
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by zeedave(f): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
HARDEYLEKE:

21 year-old Beverly Osu has been in the Big Brother Africa House a few days now but she’s got a lot of opinions about men.

The video vixen and model who was rumoured to have been engaged to rapper 2shotz recently said that she doesn’t take men seriously.

When questioned about falling in love in the Big Brother Africa house, the housemate said:

I was in a relationship with this guy and I was close to marrying, but I broke up with him just because after fighting with my parents over him, and with my friends too; I found out that he had not a single feeling and neither did he love me at all so I had to break up with him. After all that this guy did to me, every guy that I meet and seem to fall in love with or any one that tells me he’s in love with me, I don’t take them seriously. All I know is that you guys will be chasing something and on getting it, you leave the morning after that.

http://olofofovillage.com/hot-or-not-see-new-photos-of-nigerias-big-brother-housemate-beverly-look/
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by zeedave(f): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
hmmmmm.... she's hot but not cute... as per men leaving the morning after, its cuz she gives in to what they want too soon before realizing what they really want from her...hormones can drive you crazy esp wen you're with some one you are attracted to so patience is key in order to prevent the hurt and the feeling of being used later...
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pictures are questionable (lol, bless), she's stunning nevertheless
Re: Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
zee dave: hmmmmm.... she's hot but not cute... as per men leaving the morning after, its cuz she gives in to what they want too soon before realizing what they really want from her...hormones can drive you crazy esp wen you're with some one you are attracted to so patience is key in order to prevent the hurt and the feeling of being used later...
hot but not cute hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biography, Life And Death Of Nollywood Actor, Prince James Uche / Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles / Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.