Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) (7411 Views)

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / If Your Babe Truly Loves You, She Would Show You These Kinds Of Naughty Snaps! / This Clean Babe Have An Imppresive Natural Assets She Gladly Showed Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by jaybeesneh(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
if your babe have never done this to you , then flee thats not true love this is true love...funny (pics)

2 Likes

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
What sort of fetish is this uh, Estharfabian?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by jopretty(f): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
What if my bf is very large and I'm thin, I should still back him to prove what? Biko, leave this talk. No wonder most ladies develop severe back pain.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by NIGHTFOX: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wer is the man's hands self?

3 Likes

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by lifestyle1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is disturbing...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by DTRUMPER: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
jopretty:
What if my bf is very large and I'm thin, I should still back him to prove what? Biko, leave this talk. No wonder most ladies develop severe back pain.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
jopretty:
Your dp is hilarious. grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Fidelismaria: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dis is nothing but childishness

3 Likes

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by kkoreday(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
if ur gf did diz to u, go back to ur village
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by DONCHRIS9: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Haute:
What sort of fetish is this uh, Estharfabian?
are they ur frnds?...they deserve some stroks of bulala maluuuh..
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by UIA04(f): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
I see nothing wrong in this.

Nairalanders and forming sha

I'd your marriage or relationship doesn't get to a point that you guys can be this free with yourselves then you are just in it for convenience

#marry your best friend #
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by UIA04(f): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
I see nothing wrong in this.

Nairalanders and forming sha

If your marriage or relationship doesn't get to a point that you guys can be this free with yourselves then you are just in it for convenience

#marry your best friend #
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by DONCHRIS9: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
NIGHTFOX:
Wer is the man's hands self?
....are u high? she is nt complainin mr man
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by DONCHRIS9: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
jopretty:
... stop cryin nah just an opinion nt a commandment ok?
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by vokes247: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Dis is nothing but childishness
It's actually foolishness for him equating this to true love
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol,see the man's face....economy can't affect love
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by chudyprince: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op if ur bae do this to u eh, u are finished, she has tied u up to d point that u can't even walk on ur own grin
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
This what i call the true definItion of BABY...bae grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by KellyFORMAT(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op shey na ur room be dat see as e dey untidy.
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by IceDude(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
jopretty:

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
this is what i call baby daddy.
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by jopretty(f): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jus leemii to cry the cry...pple will be using pictures to tell lovers to do impossible things cry
DONCHRIS9:
... stop cryin nah just an opinion nt a commandment ok?
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by jopretty(f): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thank you jare, but it's true smiley
Vorpal:

Your dp is hilarious. grin
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by mikool007(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dis is js weed speaking tru d op, His rollyall highness

Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
I thought it's one difficult thing sef undecided. I do this everyday na tongue
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Agimor(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2016
The guys face looks like the Edo State APC governorship aspirant.
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Danimighty7(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2016
ii pity my babe
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by 7inches: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2016
missbeebee:
I thought it's one difficult thing sef undecided. I do this everyday na tongue

i understand wat u mean. grin
ur dude is really a diggy master grin
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
no,i will pass on this one....bae will break my spinal cord..
Re: If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bank alert at work

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. / 2 Nigerian Policemen Caught Having $€x In Uncompleted Building–imo State (photo) / I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.