Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Really Makes The Left Arm Weaker Than The Right? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Really Makes The Left Arm Weaker Than The Right? (714 Views)

If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? / I Have Severe Arm Pain On Both Arms Right After I Sneeze. Mostly On The Left Arm / Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Makes The Left Arm Weaker Than The Right? by pleep(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2013
Is the left had really weaker because we dont use it as much... or does the brain somehow have less "control" of the left arm than the right?

I'm really curious, cuz ive been training my left arm with dumbells etc, and i can never really feel cordinated with it.
Re: What Really Makes The Left Arm Weaker Than The Right? by pleep(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
people are really shittin on my threads now-adays =(
Re: What Really Makes The Left Arm Weaker Than The Right? by onila(f): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
grin
Re: What Really Makes The Left Arm Weaker Than The Right? by EasyNaijacom: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dumbells? Are you kidding? Was it dumbells that made your right arm as co-ordinated as it is today?
Re: What Really Makes The Left Arm Weaker Than The Right? by omoatata: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
Try asking neurologists and kinesiologists.
Re: What Really Makes The Left Arm Weaker Than The Right? by pleep(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2013
ok... sorry for being a dumbass sad

(1) (Reply)

High Heels Risks / 40plus Pregnant Or Ttc / Useful Health & Fitness Tips (tips For Improving Your Health & Losing Weight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.