Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? (82253 Views)

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / If Taking Our Bath Makes The Body Clean, Then What Makes The Bath Towel Dirty? / Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Few days back, i purposely asked my younger brother how often he washes his towel and the reply he threw back at me kept me wondering.

If truely, we keep our body clean by bathing with good soap and clean water, what then makes the towel dirty?...

19 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by iamSi(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2013
Sepp360: Few days back, i purposely asked my younger brother how often he washes his towel and the reply he threw back at me kept me wondering.

If truely, we keep our body clean by bathing with good soap and clean water, what then makes the towel dirty?...

Waoh!!! _ I never thought about this
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by teelacruz(m): 1:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Extracting the dirts from within I guess...lol. So lazy to wash my thick strong towel every 4 days. grin

1 Like

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 4:51am On Nov 29, 2013
iamSi:

Waoh!!! _ I never thought about this
lolz!... Yhu aint alone here!

2 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 4:55am On Nov 29, 2013
tee_la_cruz: Extracting the dirts from within I guess...lol. So lazy to wash my thick strong towel every 4 days. grin
from within?.... Which within?...
"within" the towel or within ur already clean body?... *hahaha*
Abi yhu nor dey baf well?...

1 Like

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by chymystique(f): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ask google

4 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Google63(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
chymystique: Ask google
you mean they should ask me?

86 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by chymystique(f): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Google63: you mean they should ask me?

Lol grin grin grin.. U r a clown.. Not ur fake Google jor grin

2 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2013
chymystique:

He's only a fake google if your question is fake!...

'cos i fink he has some nice answers to give!...*lolz*

1 Like

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by yamz: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2013
1. soap residue
2. dirt from the air
3. using towel for other things eg napkin

10 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2013
yamz: 1. soap residue
2. dirt from the air
3. using towel for other things eg napkin

lolz!... The 3rd one is hilarious!...

2 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Google63(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
chymystique:

I'm not fake, ask your questions, and see if I'm fake

1 Like

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by JadeWilliam(f): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lol.Vry good question.I'v bn askin myself dat question too cos al our towels ar white&i change my towel evry 3days due 2dirt frm where I'll tryin 2figure out where.
I think in my case,I use d towel 2clean my face wen I com out of d kitchen

1 Like

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by chymystique(f): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Google63:
I'm not fake, ask your questions, and see if I'm fake

Since u aint fake answer OP's question cheesy
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Dygeasy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kai! I Never Thought Of Asking This Question. Smart One There OP smiley
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Google63(m): 6:00am On Dec 01, 2013
Our towel gets dirty because it attracts dust, and because there's really no way you can have a very clean bath... Any more questions for me?

25 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 6:17am On Dec 01, 2013
chymystique:

Since u aint fake answer OP's question cheesy
Thats a threat!.... *lolz*...

1 Like

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2013
Google63: Our towel gets dirty because it attracts dust, and because there's really no way you can have a very clean bath... Any more questions for me?
Next queschion!..

What kind of chemical bond exists between the dust particles and the towel?... #HEHEHE

20 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Domwiz4all(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Has any body eva used cleanser or spirit n cottonwool to cleanse ur face immediately afta bath? If u hav eva den u wil no we dont get our body clean afta bath as we all tot

28 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by JadeWilliam(f): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Domwiz4all: Has any body eva used cleanser or spirit n cottonwool to cleanse ur face immediately afta bath? If u hav eva den u wil no we dont get our body clean afta bath as we all tot
Make sense.
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Because we are made from dust and so it can't be completely washed off. Ever.

Try it... No matter how hard you scrub or how much you wash your body, if you rub your finger/ cloth firmly against your skin, some dust will still come off.

24 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
idprincess: Because we are made from dust and so it can't be completely washed off. Ever.

Try it... No matter how hard you scrub or how much you wash your body, if you rub your finger/ cloth firmly against your skin, some dirt will still come off.
nice point!...

My inference from what yhu said is "humans were created dirty"...

1 Like

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sepp360: nice point!...

My inference from what yhu said is "humans were created dirty"...
We r made from dust and the 'dirt' on the towel is dust.
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by marvelU(f): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
I think it is dust from the air and our body too because no matter how hard you wash your skin you will still see dirt when you clean your face with facial cleaner.
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Dannylux: 12:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Your body can never be totally clean! So it should be expected that the towel gets dirtied from using it to dry our supposedly 'clean body'.

Daily accumulation of these small dirts can be the cause of it.

4 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Water is never “clean” except d garden of eden

2 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Its the dead cell on the skin,and morever,the bathing are just superficial bathing.

Just as when you use a facial cleanser,and still see the horrible dirt,despite regular washing of the face.

3 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 03, 2013
Domwiz4all: Has any body eva used cleanser or spirit n cottonwool to cleanse ur face immediately afta bath? If u hav eva den u wil no we dont get our body clean afta bath as we all tot

You are right.

We were made from dirt, what do you expect?
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by brownlord: 1:05am On Dec 03, 2013
idprincess: Because we are made from dust and so it can't be completely washed off. Ever.

Try it... No matter how hard you scrub or how much you wash your body, if you rub your finger/ cloth firmly against your skin, some dust will still come off.

Try make use of iron sponge, the mind one when my mama dey use wash back of pot, also VIN

try and come back with the good news

7 Likes

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by xp17(m): 1:07am On Dec 03, 2013
seriously my towel don't get dirty, I just wash it 4 washing sake same as my bedsheets.

NB: I bath with short white towel not d regular sponge

Go and die with 2.25m not bad though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss / Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It / 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.