Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now (721 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Da Grin Is Dead! / If Notorious B.I.G. Was Alive: Would Jay-z Be King? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now by ebenezer95(m): 3:58am On May 31, 2013
If Da Grin was alive Davido would be working at Mr Big's Right now grin
Re: If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now by Pysam(m): 5:00am On May 31, 2013
Heheheheh
Re: If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now by okosodo: 6:15am On May 31, 2013
Which kind mumu talk be that, both of them dey sing the same kind of music?
Re: If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now by Nobody: 7:21am On May 31, 2013
Davido or Olamide u mean?
Re: If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now by jiggaz(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2013
Guy u harsh oo cheesy But anyways, both of them dont do the same music. Dagrin is a rapper while Davido is an Afro Pop singer....
Re: If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now by def111(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2013
he is trying to say davido no sabi sing. now na true

1 Like

Re: If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now by ebenezer95(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2013
he is trying to say davido no sabi sing. now na true
You got me right brov God bless you....

Could any of so call Nigeria musician of now are days stand Dagrin? mann that guy dey rap .. the people i sabi say them dey sing for naija now , na people like 9ice , bkw, 2face,Dbj.. the rest just dey make noise ni gba be try and listen to them songs without sound you will know what am saying .. we need songs that speak to people .. we don't know there type of song anymore .. trying and wake 9ice from sleep he go sing for you..even come out with something meaningful the something with others i mention they are talented musician in Nigeria .. any One can sing that type of Davido song and come out with something even more better then him trust me na studio dey support those guys gbaa

i repeat If Da Grin was alive Davido and many more would be working at Mr Big's Right now Dagrin was a talented rapper he could wake up in the morning and rap, this are the people i call musician not people who just want to sign cos they have money you know what am saying? people like 2pac ,BIG , r-kelly are gifted
Re: If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now by ebenezer95(m): 12:52pm On May 31, 2013
i No hate anybody oo just saying the fact
Re: If Da Grin Was Alive Davido Would Be Working At Mr Big's Right Now by Ossaifamous(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2013
okosodo: Which kind mumu talk be that, both of them dey sing the same kind of music?
my brother NA wetin free megabytes dey cause u de c so

(1) (Reply)

Da Deeva Has a New Single KONDO , DOWNLOAD Here / Why Do People Give Praise To Old School Music And Woo New Mordern Songs / [new Music] Wizkid – On Top Your Matter (prod. Del’b)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.