Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) (19423 Views)

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) by dom(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
MrNigeria.:

it is baba klass not baba toyin
....he is still yhere though now tusher and rebranded

A14 ,c29,c9,c2,c39 2005-2010
you stayed in A14? Nice. That was my room in 97/98 session. The ceiling was broken was broken and infested with rats. Before the renovation a year later.
Re: Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sad thing Tedder hall got burnt....even though I don't like Tedder guys.....good to know there are lots of Uites and Ex-Uites here...I'm still an undergraduate and Proudly Idiate!
Re: Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
Bolushalom: Sad thing Tedder hall got burnt....even though I don't like Tedder guys.....good to know there are lots of Uites and Ex-Uites here...I'm still an undergraduate and Proudly Idiate!

Very proud of my Greatest Hall.LADIES LOVE Tedderites a lot.
Re: Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) by komodapson(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
nah so
baba dey: cry cry. tedder hall!!... Its like it didnt affect the students. Well,no hall like INDY(katangite) and ZIK hall grin
Re: Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) by vet707(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
alstacs:
interesting, which years were these?
I was in Bello Hall and mama Ijebu was the saviour of the boys......in the mid 90s.....

Greatest Bellites!!! Mama Ijebu left Bello hall around 2003 perhaps due to being indisposed but her daughter Taiwo replaced her @ her shop then. I remember the incident when dose cult boys resident in the hall had to use Mama Ijebu's soft drink bottles in defense during their recurrent clashes with student union boys & rival cults. I think this was around 2000/ 2001.
Re: Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) by Princeofilorin(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
Of the Greatest Katangites!!! winkThe Only living Hall in UI
Re: Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2013
rafcrown:

Very proud of my Greatest Hall.LADIES LOVE Tedderites a lot.
No, Ladies DON'T... , personally Kutities, the personaly I like Zikites :-)
Re: Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
TEDDER HALL IS TEDDER HALL-UNIQUE AND GREAT-GRAND PA FUN GBOGBO WON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Fagbohun Celebrates His 50th Birthday: A Nairalander Gave Him Artwork / Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Studying Mass Communication Without Literature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.