Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Actress Stephanie Linus And Her Dogs-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Stephanie Linus And Her Dogs-photos (2106 Views)

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection / Awww...Flavour N'abania Performs For His Dogs [photos] / Flavour Nnabania Adorable Moment With His Dogs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Stephanie Linus And Her Dogs-photos by chachacorner: 11:58am On May 31, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/actress-stephanie-linus-loves-her-dogs-photos/

It's not just Tonto Dikeh that loves dogs as we see, Stephanie Linus has a special preference for dogs and here we have photos of her caring for her dogs...

Re: Actress Stephanie Linus And Her Dogs-photos by icebebe(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2013
i see no dogs here
Re: Actress Stephanie Linus And Her Dogs-photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 31, 2013
why this people dey hide my psot na? is there no freedom of speech again
Re: Actress Stephanie Linus And Her Dogs-photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2013
al i said was i hope this be-ach is not frikking this dog..haba now....about some time last week some girls were caught banging the living daylights out of a poor dog
Re: Actress Stephanie Linus And Her Dogs-photos by icebebe(f): 5:19pm On May 31, 2013
rigormortis: al i said was i hope this be-ach is not frikking this dog..haba now....about some time last week some girls were caught banging the living daylights out of a poor dog
yuh'r soh stupid 4 finkin dt of her
Re: Actress Stephanie Linus And Her Dogs-photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 31, 2013
Is this the new trend? Nlers let the dog game begin, a nairalander and his dog.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Flaunts New Hairstyle / A Man Who Filmed Sex With A Sleeping Woman And Posted It On Facebook Is Cleared / Music Lovers:- Mention Just Two Nigerian Song Currently Bursting Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.