Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Beyonce Wants To Have S*x Outdoors. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Wants To Have S*x Outdoors. (2107 Views)

Can I Have S*x During My Periods? (only Educative Comments Pls) / Ladies Can You Rock This Outfit Outdoors? / Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Wants To Have S*x Outdoors. by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-C3ohHwf0Sy8/UeELMPlHkfI/AAAAAAAAAgk/ueI9rHU9OHQ/s320/Beyonce-sexy.jpg[/img]
Beyonce has revealed one of her fantasies is to have s*x in an open field, and that she would like to also make love at some famous places in Paris, France.

Beyonce honestly admitted this to Flaunt magazine when she said: ''I would love to have s*x at The Louvre (a famous site in France), or under the Arc de Triomphe... Paris is a beautiful, sexy city.''

She also opened up about her romance Jay-Z and how best to set the mood for sex, admitting that playing R&B songs of the 90's is a must. ''All you need is a cozy blanket, red wine, fruit, '90s R&B playing on my iPod. I don't think you need much else.'' Beyonce revealed.

While the star may now appear to be confident and open about her body image, her ex-band mate and Destiny's Child singer - Michelle Williams recently revealed how Beyonce used to be self-conscious about her hips. ''On the outside, we were poised and smiling. But behind the scenes we had issues. I was trying to gain weight, and meanwhile Beyoncé would say, 'I think my thighs are too big.'' Michelle said.

Beyonce, we know, is married and has an 18-month-old daughter Blue Ivy with husband Jay-Z.

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Are Atheist / 9ice Ex-wife Toni Payne Wants To Get Married Again? / The Bachelor Australia Season 2 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.