Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,711 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today (36389 Views)

Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by InvertedHammer: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
/

[size=15pt]WELCOME TO THE WORLD![/size]

/
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by cityhood: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
is there any passing out parade at the stadium in ogun state............ On 6th of june or it just only collections of certificates.....
Plz i nid ansers as i wnt to surpric my wife.travelling frm my station
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by legendsilver(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
where some are logging out, others are logging in. God hlp us that are in d next batch B
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by cityhood: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
l
Plz is there passing out parade for core members in ogun state as i want to surpric my sis.or is it only c.o.c coletions of certificate
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by ffo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
congrats to my younger brother, wish him a successful POP and a handsome offer 2 go with. God will reward him greatly and crown his effort with success. as he has affected people's life during his NYSC year, so also God will send men to favour him.
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by webizone(m): 12:47am On Jun 02, 2013
Remain with us, Lord Jesus, never ever be separated from thee, this I pray through you. Amen.
Woo-hoo!
Time to take on the world, guys. Together, we shall. Watch this space.
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by bobbyL(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2013
Batch B. Hmmm, the most zealous and fire brand batch in NCCF. May God increase you on every side and use you as instruments and vessels unto honour in Jesus' name.
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by APFM(m): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2013
Congrats to all of them and I wish they arrived their respective destinations safe and God will see them thru as they join those already in the hustle of job hunting
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2013
amen.thanks y'all for your prayers
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2013
kponke denge:
U r an illitriate let me tells u I gradauted wit a 1st class so don't com and form 4 me. I am mor intelleigent dan u.
LMAO grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by cityhood: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2013
cityhood: l
Plz is there passing out parade for core members in ogun state as i want to surpric my sis.or is it only c.o.c coletions of certificate
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Gassong(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
Thanks all for your prayers....time to face d real challenges of life and overcome them by the grace of God.

#TeambatchB
#Teambayelsa
#Teamyenagoa
#teamsanitationcdsgrp
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by CrazyMan(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
May God guide and protect you all, and may he give you good jobs so that your labour through the four walls of the university wouldn't be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by julbeauty(f): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
yokiti: How time files!!! From the mixed feelings of what life during NYSC will be like when camp opened for orientation on the 2nd of July, 2012.
You have obeyed the clarion call, served your fatherland under the sun and in the rain in the savannah land or forest regions of Nigeria.
As you pass out on the 6th of June, 2013, my wishes for you is that; the good Lord who is the beginning and the ending go with you and see you through and favour you in all your future endeavours may GOD compensate you handsomely. Congratulations as you succesfully log out of NYSC!
Ps: Viewers, please endeavour do drop your wishes and congratulatory messages for the comrades who have served their fatherland faithfully.
God I thank u for a successful service year,I wish myself good n comfortable job n more success

2 Likes

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by spenca: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ekelebe
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by dearestsewa(f): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
I pray for God to give u dreams and the courage to pursue them. Great patriots of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by yokiti: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2013
May God Almighty in His infinite mercy grant these wishes and give our compatriots (Batch B corpers) the strength to back their prayers up with a well calculated actions. And may they not waste their golden oppportunity in making our world a better place to live in as they contribute their own quota to the development of the nation and the world at large. Good luck to you all!
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by yokiti: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2013
Honourable mention to those that served in NCCF faithfully; may your labour of love be rewarded gloriously.
Dotun O' Dotun; editorial, NCCF Org unit and the rest of the corpers in K-town will surely miss you weekly news bulletin
Papa Kenneth; thanks for wonderful co- ordination of the fellowship of God in truth and in spirit not forgetting where you display the principal thing.
My own Oga; G-OGS pa- Muyen; you mean so much to our organising units and the family lodge.
A- mama 'muno; our short time together will always remain evergreen in my memory. Thanks for mamaring me.
Abiodun my own mummy G.O; your company will I miss so much!
(prayo and MD), my G- prayer, sis Olu', sis Simi ( how will you convince me that I wont miss your struggle and your sprint to the general room when the jingle for news bulletin on aljazeera sounds; to say I enjoy the passion and the seasoning you attached to second stanza of our fellowship family song: "Do you really really LOVEEEE this Family" is an understatement) and Nita has not disappointed in making NYSC memorable to my folks.
My batch "Best" corpers. Never allow the love to die because you and I will lift this family of God so that all of us will go higher always. May the Glory of the most High God overshadow you in all the ways of your life.
My old school folks: Busco andMy madam Caro (thank God the mrs principal's wahala has finally come to an end). My wonderful brethren from my fellowship in school and depratment of study; the creator of heaven and Earth will defend you on all sides of life.
I say congratulations to you, as you finally remove your head- dresses in giving the last 3 hearty cheers to your various state of posting chief Executives.
Remember, life is in process and in stages; dont relent in the quest to serve humanity for the betterment of all. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by yokiti: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2013
As you all travel to your various passing out ceremony centres and to your various states of abode after the ceremony may God grant you all journey mercies. Congratulation as you be an ex- corper and senior friends. May God reward you all greatly.
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2013
Here is a sound advice to all those passing out today......
As you hear the congratulatory messages, and the calls begin to come in, please remember, that the real journey has just begun, it is time to buckle up, and face the harsh realities of life, no one is gonna give you a chance, you must be willing to fight for it, some will be lucky to find jobs immediately, majority will sit at home wondering what is wrong with this country, while still others will be running to acquire more certificates, but in all that you do remember that the battle is not to the strong, neither the race to the swift...... It is the Lord that showeth mercy....
So if you are still wondering what life has in store for you, Please dont wonder anymore, life has nothing in store for you, only God has everything in store for you, so reach out and take his hands, and let him guide you through this journey of life, because in him you are assured of success, no matter how tough the journey may be... Success is yours... Happy POP.......

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by 2nde164: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congratulations 2 all batchB corpers' on ur POP wish you all the best you wish urself i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life......[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by okoyeifeanyi(m): 5:16am On Jun 07, 2013
Martins4us: May God turn their KHAKI Ƭõ̸̳͡ SUIT, ALLOWEE Ƭõ̸̳͡ SALARY... Counting down on my days too as a batch c corp member. #benuekopa#

Amen ooooo,i pray dat u will soon b lyk us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / Amazing Picture Of 3-year-old Corp Member / FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.