Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today (36364 Views)

Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by yokiti: 12:19pm On May 31, 2013
How time files!!! From the mixed feelings of what life during NYSC will be like when camp opened for orientation on the 2nd of July, 2012.
You have obeyed the clarion call, served your fatherland under the sun and in the rain in the savannah land or forest regions of Nigeria.
As you pass out on the 6th of June, 2013, my wishes for you is that; the good Lord who is the beginning and the ending go with you and see you through and favour you in all your future endeavours may GOD compensate you handsomely. Congratulations as you succesfully log out of NYSC!
Ps: Viewers, please endeavour do drop your wishes and congratulatory messages for the comrades who have served their fatherland's faithfully.

15 Likes

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Zonacom(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2013
AMEN. Wish ma bros a safe passing out

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by ziley: 4:50pm On May 31, 2013
Amen.Congrats Batch B 2012!

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2013
EKU ISHE
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2013
Wow! Congrat to my sis who wl b passing out soon, jux prayin against any boko haramic unforseen eventualities that might try to occur, that God wil bring her home safely. AMEN!
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2013
under the sun and in the rain......
congratz to all batch B corp members........ wishing u all d best after service.....i still ve four months left....october tinz....
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by theripper3: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2013
Congrats to dem, safe journey back home. But remember the pursuit of greatness starts now. Goodluck to y'all
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by point5: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2013
Amen oo,,May God save us al,,protect us 4rm d dangerz of d evil 1s,,best wishz 2 al mi felow ajuwir nationwid..

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by slimjoe87(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2013
congratulation to my humble self Engr Ene. Tai rivers health n anti-hiv/aids cds grp president as i hand over to d new leader nxt wk.
God i tnk u 4 ur faithfulnes.
POP LOADING. HW TIME FLYS. Hapi moment.
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by dplomaticVal: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2013
Fire will
Consume any
Hand holding your
Ala.we grin

...And safe voyage
to Your several
destination smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Martins4us(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2013
May God turn their KHAKI Ƭõ̸̳͡ SUIT, ALLOWEE Ƭõ̸̳͡ SALARY... Counting down on my days too as a batch c corp member. #benuekopa#

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by liveogd(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2013
Congratolobia in advance well no more allawes and its time to face the reality of living in Nigeria and searching for jobs . Believe me wen a say its nt goin 2 b easy. I wud advice that u guys take every opportunity that comes ur way no matter how small it is because u must start from some where and build yourself up to where u want to be.

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by ayewosa(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2013
WISH U GUYS ALL THE VERY BEST IN LIFE. BELIEVE GOD STRONGLY FOR YOUR HEART DESIRES, HE WILL SURELY GRANT YOUR WISH FOR U. AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET THOSE WHO HELP YOU ALONG THE JOURNEY OF LIFE. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2013
In jesus name: O lord my father thank you for keeping us safe from 2nd of july till 6th of june, my father those of us dat served in villages all idols and their spiritual problems dint harm us in any way. Lord grant all batch corpers save journey from their ppa to the state capital for the pop. Lord as we leave nysc favor sha follow us everywhere, any interview we get once we enter there we sha find favor. For I ask this thru christ jesus amen

2 Likes

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by mereb(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2013
Hmmm,how time flies. Lord I thank you for bringing us thus far.Can't believe it's just six days to go.
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by chaloner(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Wish them success and safe journey in Jesus name Amen
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Singalex(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Believe me life as a man starts immediately after that june 6th,for the majority of you no more pocket money (except for the ever golden mouthed guys).Anyways,I wish you all the good things life has to offer and also remember,make hays while the sun shines.Meanwhile I'm wishing my sister goodluck as she is about passing out and I hope and pray she understands what a man can do,a woman can do even better.Though I will be graduating this year I also pray for a better life after serving my country.#Nigeria whether good or bad we must serve you with all our stregth to uphold our unity.Godbless nigeria and everybody in it,xcpet d boko boys.
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by yokiti: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Thanks for the best wishes for these citizens of ours! I pray they will all be partakers of God's handsome rewards. They shall not be found wanting on their days of glory.
@ Crazyman; am grateful, thanks and God bless you real good!

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by titigbadamosi: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lord ℓ̊ thank you, its just 6 days to go n it has been ur mercy all thru. Lord do it again.Amen
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by ADETOLASE: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
May d good God c dem tru d nxt step in there lives nd grant dem better jobs
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by eazylifer(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Twas indeed service to God and service to Humanity...Thank God for my service year as I bowed out of NYSC Editorial Unit, MICSS and NCCF, Kontagora Zone, Niger State...
To all my fellow 12/13 Batch B Corp Members, I say ad alta, ad astra

2 Likes

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by brosdoncome(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Thank God I will stop obeying the clarion call after d passing out parade coming up on d 6th of diz month....dem don too bully me all in d name of NYSC grin My prayer is that God will bless us with good paying jobs where we individually fit in, in Jesus name. Ajuwayah!!! cheesy
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by kayceekleans(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
When u were about entering d university they said u were going to face life, but God saw u through... It was now time 4 NYSC, they also said the same thing and here we are God has seen u through it too...
Well I don't have much to tell u guys but one thing is certain - Is still the same God that has been with u all these while... He has not and cannot change, so hold on to him...
CONGRATULATIONS in advance...
I advice dat as u pass out by 6th of june, 2013 get urself busy... Find something to do, (no matter how small) engage urself, even if u ar not being paid... Pls don't sit down @ home and say u ar waiting 4 a dream job (don't get me wrong, u'll still get ur dream job but while u wait find something doing - no experience is a waste)
See u @ the top

3 Likes

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by lif2uz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
Congratulations great compatriots! may the good God that has been protecting you all thru these yrs will leads u safely to ur various homes. Your next journey of success and greatness in life shall be guided by the good Lord, gudluck great friends keep sailing!
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by FRANCISEKE1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
dplomaticVal: Fire will
Consume any
Hand holding your
Ala.we grin

...And safe voyage
to Your several
destination smiley
thank God i made it through the stress.
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
May God help you get jobs and to give you a helping hand, apply for the first 40 jobs as LGA managers of Screen Naija One Village, One Cinema project in Nigeria.
The first batch of 40 must come from Lagos State and must love to work for the growth of the Nigerian film industry.
Just come to Freedom Park on Broad Street, Lagos, on June 22, 2013 at 10 am for interviews.
Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by brosdoncome(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
kponke denge:
U are a bigga full 4 quoting me.

"Full?" U must be a "foolish fool" if there's anything like that grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by kponkedenge(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
brosdoncome:

"Full?" U must be a "foolish fool" if there's anything like that grin cheesy
U r an illitriate let me tells u I gradauted wit a 1st class so don't com and form 4 me. I am mor intelleigent dan u.

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today by OOLUSOGA(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
congrats i wish all the corper best of luck in life after passing out.I like to plead that you should be self employed. whatever u can lay urs hand on and ake sure you do it will the whole of your heart.
Your best is yet to come, its still loading.........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Picture Of 3-year-old Corp Member / FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.