Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (339784 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sayusuf(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
i bought this phone almost 4 days ago...running nyc..d screen is super sharp HD, no lagging.must people thought its d new galaxy s4
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by gozie143(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
sayusuf: i bought this phone almost 4 days ago...running nyc..d screen is super sharp HD, no lagging.must people thought its d new galaxy s4

God why yall doing this too me. I have been reading this thread for days every1 is happy with the phone but am sick now. I want to get it myself, waiting till next week.

It shall be mine, wink. It must be mine angry
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jentlelee: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Wetin una wan use browse for these una droids sef? Take the advantage.......Airtel's 2GB for just N1000; 4GB for N1800 etc etc.
Lemme know if you guys are interested!
na mtn magic sim
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by stephenponti(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Do u know that u need a good data plan to enjoy ur android device? I can give you up to 2GB for just N1k & 4GB for N1500. Drop ur airtel no. to get 20MB free if you're in doubt.

08&2
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
stephenponti:

I think you should switch to airtel padi to get the free MB
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by wabbyland(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=idee.esperanza]

I'm the person that called u some minutes ago. Hw do i pay for the gb? and i need a proof this is not a scam. Thanks u can get back to me with a message on that line. Hoping to hear from u
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Sploofic: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
klens: no.not one site and I use torrent. check out this link and download some HD games, http://bucketgnome.com/FIFA+13+apk+and+SD+data.html you can search and download HD games their
pls can i use dis same torrent 2 download HD games on my PC? Still saving 4 my f7
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Colin Adua: @ idee.experanza

Pls text me I will to discuss with you first before buying.

Thanks
i'm on 08068398833
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
gozie143:

God why yall doing this too me. I have been reading this thread for days every1 is happy with the phone but am sick now. I want to get it myself, waiting till next week.

It shall be mine, wink. It must be mine angry

pls bros,don't blame God for anything rather always give thanks
and be more closer to Him.or healing is perfected IJN.amen.

we can deliver at your doorstep.08034795720
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Will post shots soon
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
I want to buy F7 and N7...I reside in Akwa Ibom State. I want to pay on delivery!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lord_Reed: For those needing to resize their photos, download this app Photo Editor

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iudesk.android.photo.editor&feature=search_result

You can use it to resize the photos so that you can post them.
a resized photo will be low in quality.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Josy4christ: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
I just got mine in Makurdi from one shop around high level.Men this phone is the bomb.Iam now follow a registered member of techno Africa.God bless una jare.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
The finniest thing is that nobody has been able to post pictures of the phone. The Camera quality, battery life etc. And to think that this thread has reached over 25 pages. Just check out Gionee Dream D1's tread and see the numerous pictures and reviews that can be found there.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordmayor4(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
s3nn2x: The finniest thing is that nobody has been able to post pictures of the phone. The Camera quality, battery life etc. And to think that this thread has reached over 25 pages. Just check out Gionee Dream D1's tread and see the numerous pictures and reviews that can be found there.

That's why am opting for the gionee joor ! The phone make sense pass with OTA upgrade
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Digatron(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
how can i root f7 pls
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
s3nn2x: The finniest thing is that nobody has been able to post pictures of the phone. The Camera quality, battery life etc. And to think that this thread has reached over 25 pages. Just check out Gionee Dream D1's tread and see the numerous pictures and reviews that can be found there.
The pix they will post here will not be the same thing with d real output of d camera
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by xfay(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
bought this phone 3 days ago in Ibadan and it's. been wonderful can't seem to put it down.
First the design is very good it looks and feels slick and the Techno name located at the back is a plus for now.

I have pushed the battery to it's limit so I can say the performance is consistent with it's large gorgeous screen(the highlight) and battery capacity (2100mAh) it's not horrible

I have played internet radio for hours non stop while downloading music and playing a game and did not experience any slow down or out of memory message . The camera is very OK too I would know because I like taking nature pictures

truth I haven't been excited bout any phone since my N73 back in the symbian days . If you are thinking of getting the phone don't hesitate it's a compelling bargain

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
biz2get: Will post shots soon
wld b xpectin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
lord_mayor:
That's why am opting for the gionee joor ! The phone make sense pass with OTA upgrade
Have u been able to run a comprehensive ba3 test? Pls tell me more abut d ba3 cos dat is my only worry abut dis device. Thenks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by speak2adis: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
@xfay,where and how much did u get it in ibadan.and pls drop ur number 4 me to whatsapp u
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordmayor4(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
TrebleChamp: Have u been able to run a comprehensive ba3 test? Pls tell me more abut d ba3 cos dat is my only worry abut dis device. Thenks

Nope, cos I don't have the phone @ hand to put It thru the test but I know someone who has it and he has never complained of the battery ! I bet as I have used blackberries and experienced battery low down , this one will survive me ! The specs too are just what I need
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
finally bought mine,rocking it like a rocker
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by speak2adis: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
where can i buy tecno f7 at 33k in ibadan
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
This phone is a heater jour....

Phone won't charge wen being used sad

Phone cpu temperature is above 30 - 40 Celsius

Fifa won't play proper wen phone is hot

Bat3 life hmm can't rely say but it's rate Good
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faroqk(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
mustashfa:

I must confess the professional delivery of parktelonline. I ordered two of the phone from their website on Thursday from Lagos and got it delivered on Friday in Portharcourt though I paid 1500 for shipping of the two phones.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
the packaging of the phone is superb

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.