Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (339792 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2013
Digatron: guys, whoever dat said f7 heats and cannot be used while charging is lying. am telling u d fact, Techno improved a lot with f7. as am typing this, it is charging and no heat up at all. I stay at illorin u can come and confirm
I bought it at Gsmart.. here is a screen shot
??
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by twinskenny(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2013
you open more than 10 apps running underground....the phone charging and u are viewing musical video yet u complain that the gone heat up!

I never experience such anyway...and I use my phone during charging as well
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ifechez: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2013
TrebleChamp: Guys download Online Tv 4rm playstore and enjoy ur favourite dstv channels free.

what's the name of the app in play store. I mean the online TV stuff for streaming dstv channel
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Hencruz: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2013
Digatron: guys, whoever dat said f7 heats and cannot be used while charging is lying. am telling u d fact, Techno improved a lot with f7. as am typing this, it is charging and no heat up at all. I stay at illorin u can come and confirm
Please are you able to edit(not just view but edit) microsoft excell documents on this device and how do i navigate to the power bank. smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Digatron(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2013
@ifechez, klen and twinskenny: is ur f7 rooted and how, pls tell me. waiting
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by bigiyaro(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2013
Dessydanointed: PLEASE I NEED HELP.
Ma bro jx bot a B3 n evrytime i open d whatsapp it says dt d date is inaccurate dt i shud adjust d date. I don adjust tire bt even b4 adjustin d date and time r correct. Pls sum1 shud hlp me out on how to fix it.
uninstall the one that came with the phone and download the latest version. Just goggle it. Thats how i resolved the same issue with my own
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2013
bigiyaro: uninstall the one that came with the phone and download the latest version. Just goggle it. Thats how i resolved the same issue with my own
kk. Tnkx. I'l do dt
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2013
pls wats d best video player dat can play any video format cus d default player can't play flv extention
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Keemie(f): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2013
How much did you buy it
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Keemie(f): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2013
mhozzis: pls wats d best video player dat can play any video format cus d default player can't play flv extention

Mx player or Mobo player it's on playstore.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2013
Keemie:

Mx player or Mobo player it's on playstore.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ngorluv: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2013
those who av gotten this fine device and those marketting it should give us pictures,screen shots and photos of the device cos everything about this F7 is sounding kinda abstract...am imagining and dreaming what d phone looks and its accessories...pls some one should paste pictures,,,,,.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by rabzy01: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2013
I will be in Ibadan next week. I may contact you to help me locate the place. Tanx.
xfay:
my number is 08139735608
I got it at global Telecom at mokola round about it's on the way to dugbe around jonac computers.and alafia hospital. I got it for 33k you might be able to go lower if you can bargain
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2013
the phone do charge while using it just that the charging rate is slow unlike when screen is off. and mine doesn't get heat up unless I'm using and charging it with power bank. f7 charged with power bank doesn't last like normal electric charging. and my battery does not last again like before, what could be the problem? is it the installed applications on my device? or my go weather widget?which battery saver do you use and do avast antivirus consumes power? someone should answer me
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by twinskenny(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2013
Digatron: @ifechez, klen and twinskenny: is ur f7 rooted and how, pls tell me. waiting

not rooted yet
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Marvell23(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2013
@Jerry 4txt. wetin you want use PC suite for. browsing or what?. to connect your phone with ur laptop you dnt need a modem or pc suite. jst open your hotsport
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2013
As for me I don't talk to android newbies....

How will Yuu off the phone and charge for 30mins and wen Yuu turn it on the ba3 is 100#
And it drops 5# each

Now wen the phone is turned on it takes 4hrs or 5hrs to get 100# even wen not used
Try it kill the ba3 b4 Yuu sleep then change it wake by 5am it's still 86# mtceew

My nexus 4 doesn't act up this way...

It takes the power bank 2 - 3hrs to get 4lights

Now here what I did to mine the ba3now stays long I use greenify

Android 4.1.1 as so many bugs you guys should be looking for ways to port room to this phone o!

Above all the phone is cool sleek looks like s4

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by twinskenny(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2013
@all

if you are looking for games and apps... just go to 4shared.com download the files to ur system and transfer to ur android fone. make sure u have file explorer installed
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2013
mckay06:
Dis guy is a Scam, I just lost 1.5K to him after deceiving me with 20MB. Nairalanders beware.
You don't know what you're saying! Who did you give 1.5k? I wonder whats wrong with some Nairalanders
See for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/1316675/get-airtel-5gb-just-n2000/1#1316675.35
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2013
Spider man running flawlessly on f7 see pickss

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2013
Lol

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by uchechuwku: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2013
biz2get: Spider man running flawlessly on f7 see pickss

na camera pix yu talk say yu go post.

yu don dey do double standard
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2013
uchechuwku:

na camera pix yu talk say yu go post.

yu don dey do double standard

Sorry Yuu want the camera pix??
Ok

File too large...

I can only tell Yuu by writing words

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2013
biz2get: Spider man running flawlessly on f7 see pickss
any otha game shots?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordZOUGA(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2013
can anyone take pictures of the body of this phone or the screen. not screenshots. just external pics.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
lordZOUGA: can anyone take pictures of the body of this phone or the screen. not screenshots. just external pics.
go buy if u wan buy,stop making noise here dude. external pic ni.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
lordZOUGA: can anyone take pictures of the body of this phone or the screen. not screenshots. just external pics.
Guy wetin be ur own nah? Pix evri time,you once told us you bought this phone,why disturbing us with pix now.Go and do window shoping nah.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
tomii: any otha game shots?
hmm

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordZOUGA(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Stakekay1: Guy wetin be ur own nah? Pix evri time,you once told us you bought this phone,why disturbing us with pix now.Go and do window shoping nah.
I never said this.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordZOUGA(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
lexrichy: go buy if u wan buy,stop making noise here dude. external pic ni.
I do not understand how I am making noise in a text based forum. it was just a request, you can choose to ignore it or satisfy it.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by twinskenny(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
DOWNLOAD MOBOROBO.COM TO YOUR PC... WITH THIS YOU CAN MOVE UR APPS FROM PHONE MEMORY TO SD CARDS...

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by kingzoul(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
freshp:
first of all u need to save ur contacts to ur memory card in ur nokia phone then txfer to a system,now u will need. nbu reader to export the contact list to .csv format....simply copy the exported .csv. file into ur f7 then go to contacts-import/export theeen choose import from from sd card..thats all
hope this helps.

You can still use Wonder share Mobiltrans, it transfer contacts, messages, calendar, call log etc between any mobile platform (apple is, symbian, android, java, Windows mobile etc. just connect the two phones and the rest is easeful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.