Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340140 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ahTor: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
Plss where can i get the tecno f7 in ekpoma edo state??
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
wow! 33rd page already? Wetin i miss?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nobody dey sell this phone for Benin? Na wa O!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
marcjoe: @Tunsmart I ve sent u the 1gb...u can use any amount of MTN card to appreciate...use *141*712*0# to check ur available data plan
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by DahtDopeBoi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Now dat dis phone is rooted, I think its time I get dis f7..... Bleep blackberry
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by oshomah26: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
If u are still asking questions about this phone and all u are not serious about buying this phone. Sefini
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by pj3400(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sold for 32450 here in ijebu ode
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by kingzoul(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
burnp:

and you had it since and never posted till Mr Hollaslyd did. how can he post the root and another person post concurrently. guys we are not dump I smell this is cube2012 in mask that tried to sell. it's too much of a coincidence. someone quote me if I'm wrong. reason am.

the said cube2012 even asked me to pay 6k. I discovered this method after many sleepless nights and several trials & errors subjecting my phone to brick. I finally got it done around 2:38am this morning and posted it almost immediately. cube is in Lagos and I am in Aba. You never knew how many Chinese websites I visited and translated after your Cube2012 told me I can't root my TECNO F7. all d same, I used eroot v1.3.3 while others used a different version and I never knew someone else has posted d stuff until now coz I thought i am d 1st. bros, I am KINGZOUL and not him. have a nice day. you can equally check out my previous post if u wish, Mr.Moderator
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
marcjoe:
@elxandre I just sent u 600mb now....check it now and don't forget to appeciate oooh
I noticed that u posted ur number yesterday.....,enjoy cool
Thanks a lot man
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by rabzy01: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Thanks for the clarification and congrats for the fruitful effort once again. More GB to your SIMs.

kingzoul:

the said cube2012 even asked me to pay 6k. I discovered this method after many sleepless nights and several trials & errors subjecting my phone to brick. I finally got it done around 2:38am this morning and posted it almost immediately. cube is in Lagos and I am in Aba. You never knew how many Chinese websites I visited and translated after your Cube2012 told me I can't root my TECNO F7. all d same, I used eroot v1.3.3 while others used a different version and I never knew someone else has posted d stuff until now coz I thought i am d 1st. bros, I am KINGZOUL and not him. have a nice day. you can equally check out my previous post if u wish, Mr.Moderator
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Akell(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Worwor: the videos might be hd videos
thanx...av got d solution. itz some apps on ma fone
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by rabzy01: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
@marcjoe, I don de watch this your airtel gift since the day before yesteday. Ebi like I go drop my number and show appreciation.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by kingzoul(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
rabzy01: Thanks for the clarification and congrats for the fruitful effort once again. More GB to your SIMs.

where is the GB
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
princeconstance: I want to knw hw much for delivery f7 tecno to benin i want one

N2,000 for delivery via TRANEX. Call me.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Faru: Nobody dey sell this phone for Benin? Na wa O!

Call me. You pay, we deliver.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
ahTor: Plss where can i get the tecno f7 in ekpoma edo state??

Call me. You pay, we deliver.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by rabzy01: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
Let me have your number. I will credit your account with airtime for you to get the GB.

kingzoul: where is the GB
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Faru: Nobody dey sell this phone for Benin? Na wa O!
pls call me.I can send it to you.08034795720
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
ahTor: Plss where can i get the tecno f7 in ekpoma edo state??
call me.we can deliver to you from Lagos.08034795720
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
princeconstance: I want to knw hw much for delivery f7 tecno to benin i want one

2k for delivery.call me pls 08034795720.we have testimonies already
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
Told you guys this phone has been rooted tho the steps I used are hard to write down
Buh anyways good job to the dude that brought some good steps.

Next tin now is custom rom...

Android 4.2.2
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
kingzoul:

And the disrespectful fella was rude enough to test my knowledge on Android. A business study student coincidentally in my same school. I called him up to be sure it's a one click package or boot.img editing.
All Android device on this planet can be rooted manually by extracting the boot.img. unpacking it and removing security by setting from 1 to 0.repack it and flash back to device then use adb to remount system/bin and push su binaries and superuser.apk
When cube2012 told me it can be done through Android sdk tool then I brought the locked bootloaders to his ear. He simply laughed and mocked me saying I will brick my phone and pay him 5k. I laugh for my mind. Then I realised he knew nothing about Android development that he definitely used a oneclick package .

I got info I needed from him unknowing to his business brain that saved me the stress of running Linux on my PC just to edit one file. Which the procedures would be complex for phantom users. So I simply was free last night and knew the how to get a package that can root a jellybean mt6577 device with locked bootloaders

4 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
What is the advantage and the disadvantage of rooting a phone. Help me pls
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
henro111: What is the advantage and the disadvantage of rooting a phone. Help me pls

If you have to ask this question, that means you don't need to root your phone, just enjoy it as it is. F7 is good enough without rooting.

You don't have to root your phone to enjoy it, except if you're a techie person, which obviously you are not.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
cyrexx:

If you have to ask this question, that means you don't need to root your phone, just enjoy it as it is. F7 is good enough without rooting.

You don't have to root your phone to enjoy it, except if you're a techie person, which obviously you are not.
Thanks but just a brief function of the rooting system needed
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by twinskenny(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
make una know laugh me oo... have gone tru the process of rooting but now how do i confirm that my fone is rooted?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by bam1: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls why rooting, becos I bought one recently and it`s working fyn, I lov the phone.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Donyswit(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
Where and what price can I get Dis phone in Port?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by olahero(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
root all your Tecno Android around ILORIN wif token amount and feel free to use ur devices (F7, N7, D5, N3, P3, Q1 etc)........! with full apps
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
twinskenny: make una know laugh me oo... have gone tru the process of rooting but now how do i confirm that my fone is rooted?

Install root checker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.