Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340138 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
gozie143:

that mobile phone is rubbish i just held both of them, and i still bought techno f7 grin no going back.

P.S the guy was selling the samsung ace 3 for 43k
help me warn them oo,before dem go waste money,even the grand duos aka hang phone,is a pure waste of money,dem still wan buy ace3,kuuukuu join money buy S3.....if it is mid range,entry level you want......Tecno is your deal
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
gozie143:

thank u very much. u just said my mind, the ace is crap. if u need samsung so much go for galaxy grand. its ur best bet.
hahaha ace 3 na crap u neva see d specs
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by kingzoul(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
klens: pals today is my birthday
happy birthday pal
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Google is our friend...dis phone can't beat Tecno F7....

Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Specifications
amsung just announced the new Galaxy Ace 3
smartphone and now we have the full Samsung
Galaxy Ace 3 specifications, there will be two
version of the handset, a 3G version and a 4G
LTE version.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 features a 4 inch
WVGA TFT LCD display with a resolution of 480
x 800 pixels, the device comes with a dual
core 1GHz processor and features 1GB of
RAM.
The Galaxy Ace 3 features front and rear facing
cameras, on the back of the device we have a
5 megapixel camera with an LED flash, up
front we have a VGA camera for video calls,
the handset comes with Samsung’s Sound &
Shot, Best Shot, Best Photo features.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 comes with 4GB of
built in storage, although only 1.77GB is
useable, it also features a microSD card slot
for expansion which can take up to 64GB
microSD cards.
Other features on the Ace 3 include Wi-Fi
802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, WiFi Direct, BT 4.0, USB
2.0, plus A-GOS / GLONASS, and a range of
Samsung apps which include S Translator, S
Travel, Smart Stay, S Voice, Easy Mode and
ChatON.
There will be a single SIM and dual SIM version
of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, as yet we do not
have any information on how much the device
will retail for and also no details on a launch
date.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
ACE 3 PICTURES

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ikechukz(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
I have changed my mind about this phone.I'm getting the sony xperia s 38k only.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
this is what I've been waiting for.....am done wit Samsung!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
ikechukz: I have changed my mind about this phone.I'm getting the sony xperia s 38k only.
wow dis fone beat tecno o
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tecno F7 on ma mind....

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by spicyboy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
lacosteIII: Tecno F7 on ma mind....

my tecno is always asking 4 time reset wenever I want 2 download whatsapp. plz, what shud I do?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by drjoebond080: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
klens: Grands theft auto vice city http:///rjpgmLHU , for gta here is Installation Instructions Install APK Place data folder in SDcard/Android/obb/play Grand Theft Auto Vice City If you are experiencing xapk validation error, please follow below steps:

1. download and install NEW APK (3.7 MB) 2. Make sure you have data files in this path-Android/obb/com.rockstargames.gtavc/main.11.com.rocksargames.gtavc.obb

(If your data files name is different than above, just rename it to "main.11.com.rocksargames.gtavc.obb" ) To update the GTA auto to v1.03 install the apk which i will upload separately, rename the file main.7.com.rocksargames.gtavc.obb to main.11.com.rocksargames.gtavc.obb it may lag small in some phone or you rather follow the above instruction and forget about the update, its almost d same thing and works fine without lagging (v1.0) but version 1.05 has better graphics it may lag in some phone not Tecno f7

klens I av downloaded d data wat do I do nxt
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
tunsmart: slow down bro,even the galaxy grand duos screen its not sharper than the f7,and this is not internet shopping,this is live comparison,and the ace 3 is Lower to the grand duos in the samsung 's Android food chain...slow your roll dude

You cant compare a mediatek chipset running 1ghz to a sammys well optimized 1ghz chip. Even the gpu on the ace 3 is a brand new one. So incase you dont know, a samsung of equal spec will really outperform a tecno with the same specs. Anyday anytime SAMSUNG > TECNO. stop trying to argue impossibilities.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Olamilec(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
ikechukz: I have changed my mind about this phone.I'm getting the sony xperia s 38k only.
I love it also but the battery is very poor and non removable. Though can bet my money on it anyway.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Elxandre:

You cant compare a mediatek chipset running 1ghz to a sammys well optimized 1ghz chip. Even the gpu on the ace 3 is a brand new one. So incase you dont know, a samsung of equal spec will really outperform a tecno with the same specs. Anyday anytime SAMSUNG > TECNO. stop trying to argue impossibilities.
tell am guy
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Ayodee2(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
akinlolusewanu9: While you guys are still wondering about how Tecno is surprising her customers, they have come up with their first tablet phantom N9. Check out specifications and images http://phonegist..co.uk/2013/06/tecno-phantom-n9-tablet.html?m=1
This is mind blowing. kudos to tecno
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by drjoebond080: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
pls guys I need ur help base on my last post here some few comments back I downloaded d file tru d link sent by klen nd I need d apk nd some body pls tell me aw to go about d installation
tanks nd God bless In adv
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Elxandre:

I thought the answer to that post was in response to the screen that you erronously said is better than the f7's.....and I had to now let you know that f7 screen is even better than the grand duos screen which is even better than your almighty ace.....why did you have to change it to chip sets and gpus....and your argument of Samsung of equal spec will Riley outperform a Tecno with the same specs doesn't hold water....the ace3 can never outperform the f7,you know why?...am actually using the f7,so I know its power,I can't say the same about you
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
you lied! 38k can't buy that phone unless you are buying used. It has 32GB memory, 12MP camera, 1080p video and a scratch resistant screen... Its a great phone though.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by NABSaka: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
cube2012: u guyz should stop being mumufied thats not a tecno product gan gan since its china dey decided to brand a china default and embed it with their own encryption
the Tecno f7 in Africa, Cherry mobile Omega HD in Philipines and i mobile IQ6 in Thailand are one and the same. This is because they are for sister companies. Its like Kia and Hyundai. The pic you pasted is the Omega HD so your assertion is a little misplaced

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
tunsmart: I thought the answer to that post was in response to the screen that you erronously said is better than the f7's.....and I had to now let you know that f7 screen is even better than the grand duos screen which is even better than your almighty ace.....why did you have to change it to chip sets and gpus....and your argument of Samsung of equal spec will Riley outperform a Tecno with the same specs doesn't hold water....the ace3 can never outperform the f7,you know why?...am actually using the f7,so I know its power,I can't say the same about you
Guy i told you even reviewers always make it clear that a mediatek chipset is vastly inferior to a top of the range chipset.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ayodee2:
This is mind blowing. kudos to tecno
nope is not,for a tab,the specs is crap..and am a Tecno fan too
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Worwor: you lied! 38k can't buy that phone unless you are buying used. It has 32GB memory, 12MP camera, 1080p video and a scratch resistant screen... Its a great phone though.
I bought mine 45K brand new last year December......
I learnt its 43K as @ now.
BTW, Xperia arc S is 38K now as we speak.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
tunsmart: am glad you agree on the beauty,but I can assure you,no manufacturer will give you a 13 month warranty if they are not sure of the durability if their phone,and that 13month Tecno gives is like the longest in the market correct me if am wrong,and in addition have seen a Tecno n3 fell into a bucket full of water,soaked,and its still working perfectly till today...and that was 6 month ago,that should give you an idea about the strength of their phones,as I am typing this,have removed my phone from its charger since 7am,left for class,been browsing,and listening to music since then,and it still at 64% from 100% despite all the constitutional activities of the phone,that should tell you a story about the battery life,and for the upgrade,Tecno hasn't ruled out future os upgrade for this phone,and this lady runs a jelly bean for crying out loud,their is always the potential for a future upgrade..... wait for ace3,ace4,ace5 in the end its your choice bro

Buying from certain Samsung partners will net you a 2 year warranty. 13months is good but 2years is a whole lot better.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
spicyboy:

my tecno is always asking 4 time reset wenever I want 2 download whatsapp. plz, what shud I do?
I faced the same problem. Just uninstall it and download another one and u r good to go
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
spicyboy:

I also encountered the same problem. Just uninstall that one and download another one and ur good to go
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Who knows d price of XPERIA Z?.......A great phone indeed

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BYXplicit(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Wanted to buy the phone 2day here in calabar it sales for 37k, I just got annoide and left.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Olamilec(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Godvilla: I bought mine 45K brand new last year December......
Have you upgraded your Sony Xperia S to Jelly Bean? If yes how is the work, I hope there is no issues at all pertaining to malfunction?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sony xperia Z ..... $593

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
Godvilla: I bought mine 45K brand new last year December......
hw is d xperia s bat3 life?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
gozie143:

that mobile phone is rubbish i just held both of them, and i still bought techno f7 grin no going back.

P.S the guy was selling the samsung ace 3 for 43k
U d work for sammy ne? Ace3 that was annouced last friday and not out yet
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ikechukz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
Worwor: you lied! 38k can't buy that phone unless you are buying used. It has 32GB memory, 12MP camera, 1080p video and a scratch resistant screen... Its a great phone though.
It's 38k @ slot

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.