Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Beyonce Responds To Kelly Rowland's 'dirty Laundry': 'I Never Left' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Responds To Kelly Rowland's 'dirty Laundry': 'I Never Left' (1794 Views)

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Kelly Rowland Admits Of Being Jealous Of Beyonce On "Dirty Laundry" / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Responds To Kelly Rowland's 'dirty Laundry': 'I Never Left' by icebebe(f): 1:23pm On May 31, 2013
While Kelly Rowland dropped some pretty shocking revelations about Beyoncé and an abusive relationship on "Dirty Laundry," it appears as if her Destiny's Child sisters couldn't be prouder of her confessions.Speaking with Washington radio station 93.9 WKYS, the recently announced "X Factor" judge said that Bey and Michelle Williams' response to The-Dream-penned collaboration was endearing, with Bey telling Rowland that she "never left" her side."She heard how real I was and was like 'I'm so proud of you,' " Kelly explained.Even though "Dirty Laundry" tells listeners of the story of Kelly's envy with Beyoncé's solo success, Rowland has come far past that point, explaining, "What matters to me most right now is what we have. I love her and Michelle more than anything. They mean the world to me. I'm so grateful for what we have as sister away from Destiny's Child."All the love and sisterhood can be heard on Kelly's latest song "You've Changed," which features none other than Beyoncé and Michelle. With a sound that mimics some of the slow jams right off 2004's Destiny Fulfilled, the ladies reunite once again to shed the pain caused by relationships gone sour. It's the latest track to surface from her new album Talk a Good Game, which is scheduled to drop June 18.Until then, Rowland is staying busy on tour and at the "X Factor"
Re: Beyonce Responds To Kelly Rowland's 'dirty Laundry': 'I Never Left' by SlyIg(f): 3:30pm On May 31, 2013
Alright.
Re: Beyonce Responds To Kelly Rowland's 'dirty Laundry': 'I Never Left' by Airforce1(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2013
Ok Noted
Re: Beyonce Responds To Kelly Rowland's 'dirty Laundry': 'I Never Left' by IAMBREEZY: 4:08pm On May 31, 2013
Good
Re: Beyonce Responds To Kelly Rowland's 'dirty Laundry': 'I Never Left' by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 31, 2013
This Is Impossible Here In Naija!
Re: Beyonce Responds To Kelly Rowland's 'dirty Laundry': 'I Never Left' by Missonas(f): 10:43pm On May 31, 2013
What can i say?they are survivors!
Re: Beyonce Responds To Kelly Rowland's 'dirty Laundry': 'I Never Left' by mikidoo1(m): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2013
Dats da biz side of music!! Pure competition

(1) (Reply)

Drug Abuse Tears Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom's Marriage Apart / Photo Debate: Nollywood Actress' (yvonne Jegede) Breast Augmentation Rumours / Tonto Dike Establishes Her Own Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.