Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:12 AM

Top 10 Rich Actor In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Rich Actor In The World (1735 Views)

10 Rich Nigerian Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media (pic / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) / Macaulay Culkin,lead Actor In Popular Movie 'HOME ALONE' has aged terribly at 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by nerfetiti: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Many people always dream to be a professional actors or actresses. And this job offers a lot of opportunities for all people. There are many actors or actresses who are rich in their real life. They can make a lot of money from their jobs and acting careers. That’s why there are many people always ask a question “who is a richest actor in the world?”. To answer this popular question, here is the list of top 10 richest actors in the world.

10. Salman Khan – Bollywood Actor

Salman Khan is one of the leading Bollywood stars. It is not surprising to see this actor in this top richest actor in the world. His net worth is about $200 million. Salman Khan becomes the most influential people in Bollywood. There are a lot of people who love his films.

Net worth: $200 million. Age: 48

9. Will Smith

He is another rich actor in the world. Will Smith is a great Hollywood actor with a lot of skills. He has a net worth that is about $200 million. He became very popular because of his films, including The Independence Day, I Robot, Bad Boys, Men in Black. He receives 3 Grammy Awards for his films.

Net worth: $215 million. Age: 45

8. Leonardo Di Caprio

Leonardo DiCaprio is very famous among many people today. He has a net worth about $215 million. He has a Carbon beach house that is located in Malibu California. This actor became very popular for his amazing film, Titanic. This film was very popular in the world.

Net worth: $215 million. Age: 39

7. Sylvester Stallone

Sylvester Stallone is popular because of his films, Rambo and Rocky. He has a net worth that is about $275 million. He also works as film producer in some films, including the Expendables franchise. He has a mansion in the Beverly Hills, California.

Net worth: $275 million. Age: 67

6. Keanu Reeves

He has a net worth that is about $350 million. He is well-known for his role in the Matrix. This film was very popular at that time. Keanu Reeves made his wealth from the Matrix Trilogy. There are many people who love watching this movie until today.

Net worth: $350 million. Age: 49

5. Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks is a famous screenwriter, actor, producer and director. His career is very interesting for most of his fans. Tom Hanks received a lot of awards for his role in Angels and Demons. He is also famous for other films, including Apollo 13, Da Vinci Code, Catch Me If You Can, Cast Away, You’ve Got Mail, and some other movies.

Net worth: $390 million. Age: 57

4. Johnny Depp

This actor is very famous for his film series, Pirates of the Caribbean. This film is one of the most successful movie franchises today. He has a production company that is called as Infinitum Nihil. This company produces a lot of popular movies these days.

Net worth: $450 million. Age: 50

3. Tom Cruise

He is a very famous actor and multi-millionaire film producer. He involved in many films and movies, including Top Gun, Rain Man, Tropic Thunder, Few Good Men, and some other great movies. He also owns a real estate that is called as the Beverly Hills Mansion in California.

Net worth: $480 million. Age: 51

2. Shahrukh Khan – Bollywood Actor

This actor is called as the Baadshah of Bollywood “The King of Bollywood”. He has a net worth that is about $600 million today. So he is not only a richest Bollywood actor and also a richest actor in the world (updated: now he is number 2). He plays in more than 75 Hindi films and other International films. Although he is believed to be the richest man in the world, he still concern about the humanity. He joins the UNESCO’s program to help other poor children from around the world.

Net worth: $600 million. Age: 48

1. Jerry Seinfeld – American Comedian

Yes Jerry Seinfield and not Denzel Washington nor Nicholas Cage is the richest actor currently, i know you all will not know him.....

Jerome Allen “Jerry” Seinfeld was born April 29, 1954. He is an American comedian, actor and writer. After updated news from Magazine Foxnews to our list, now Jerry Seinfeld is the richest actor in the world who has fortune around $820 million rank over Shahrukh Khan from Bollywood.

Net worth: $820 million. Age: 60

You can follow me on twitter @gistbankk for more interesting countdown...or simply visit my blog gistbank
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by Yungwhy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
I gotta make it

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by iamSi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yeah I gotta shake it ... I gotta break this ice ...
Yungwhy: I gotta make it
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by qadeerkug(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
what of jack Bauer grin
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by nerfetiti: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
qadeerkug: what of jack Bauer grin

jack bauer is a broke boy grin cheesy wink
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by stevecantrell: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Keifer 'Reefer' Sutherland is worth only $65 Million. His Dad, Donald is worth 270 mill.
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by nerfetiti: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
stevecantrell: Keifer 'Reefer' Sutherland is worth only $65 Million. His Dad, Donald is worth 270 mill.

You are wrong....Donald Sutherland is worth $40million .... wink cheesy
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by hatux: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Not suprise to see Shahrukh Khan THERE. That guy work his butt off and he is so humble, I've met him a really really great human being. Still crushing on him since 1940. kiss
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by stevecantrell: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
nerfetiti:

You are wrong....Donald Sutherland is worth $40million .... wink cheesy

What happened ?

Did he gamble it away ? shocked
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by missdebs(f): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
bros dis ur topic na wa o....
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
who made up this list?
Re: Top 10 Rich Actor In The World by sushieater: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
This list is incomplete without Mel Gibson.

(1) (Reply)

Tyga Called Drake And Nicki Minaj fake, Says He Is Leaving Young Money / Photos: Cute Actor, Fabian Lojede Marries Pretty Uganda TV Presenter / Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.