Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed (30890 Views)

Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Bill Clinton's Speech At The 2012 DNC & The Nigerian Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Freiburger(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2013
yamakuza: How do you get a working girl pregnant on duty?

undecided
Typical democrat. grin
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by pappilo(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2013
Lilimax: Why does it take this long for the guy to claim his paternity?
There could be more to this... undecided undecided

The story has just been resurrected again. It has been in the news since the early 90s but the powerful Clinton has always managed to suppress it. A state trooper Raymond Young, who was later rewarded with an Asst. Director of operations position at FEMA even admitted to British press that he drove Billy boy to link up with Bobbie Ann for their sexual liaisons.

No be only Naija dem dey use connections abi how da hell do you explain the appointment of a retired low ranked policeman to the post of Asst. Director?
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by pappilo(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2013
yamakuza: How do you get a working girl pregnant on duty?

undecided

By doing it live.

Remember this was in 1983. AIDS had only been scientifically classified 3 years earlier so I'd imagine it was the norm to have sex with working girls without protection.

It was the responsibility of the working girl to use contraceptives cause getting knocked up meant no work for her plus the burden of a bastard child. Men could easily treat any STDs contracted with antibiotics

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by ACM10: 5:03pm On May 31, 2013
pappilo:

By doing it live.

Remember this was in 1983. AIDS had only been scientifically classified 3 years earlier so I'd imagine it was the norm to have sex with working girls without protection.

It was the responsibility of the working girl to use contraceptives cause getting knocked up meant no work for her plus the burden of a bastard child. Men could easily treat any STDs contracted with antibiotics

The reason why I like Americans is that they have a way of painting someting terrible with an acceptable language. Here they described sharp-sharp pro.stitutes as working girls. Yankees too much joor. grin
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:05pm On May 31, 2013
I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 31, 2013
Gotta love tabloids. They went as far as saying Bill Clinton has Parkinson's Disease.
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by mmmustapha(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2013
grin grin grin I wonder how many illegitimate sons baba obj hav, only knw about iyabo n gej
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by PhysicsQED(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2013
I doubt that the woman's claims are true. If they were true then it's much more likely that they would have tried to get in touch with the Clintons privately rather than running to the media and tabloids for attention first.

And that kid holding the picture of Clinton with a smiling face should calm down and not get his hopes too high. Somebody ought to tell that kid to check out some episodes of the Maury show: women are sometimes just completely wrong about who they think is the father of their children. I imagine that a hooker would be even more confused on that issue, since they sleep with far more men than normal women do.
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2013
Geez, and five children at age 27, one as old as 10 years?? shocked
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by emmabest2000(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2013
PhysicsQED: I doubt that the woman's claims are true. If they were true then it's much more likely that they would have tried to get in touch with the Clintons privately rather than running to the media and tabloids for attention first.

And that kid holding the picture of Clinton with a smiling face should calm down and not get his hopes too high. Somebody ought to tell that kid to check out some episodes of the Maury show: women are sometimes just completely wrong about who they think is the father of their children. I imagine that a hooker would be even more confused on that issue, since they sleep with far more men than normal women do.
. Are u a learner ?
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 31, 2013
What goes around comes around as well,this is a lesson for men who plays hide and seek game wink..........zip up today
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 31, 2013
Chanchit: E don tae wei Oga Clinton don dey play away match o. This guy sef na bad man fire. 5kids @ 27..!? If he should become president, he would have 166 children @ 66.
grin grin grin
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by amir99(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2013
Another. Version of jerferson and sally hemmings...american presidents can't stay away from black kitty
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by kolamilan(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2013
na wa oo
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by PvtParts1: 5:57pm On May 31, 2013
ogugua88: Geez, and five children at age 27, one as old as 10 years?? shocked

Black America is sick and dying
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 31, 2013
I ain't buying it
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2013
So the guy know say him mama na prostitutee?
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by daguru(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2013
stories that touch....rubbish
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Ozone4eva: 6:49pm On May 31, 2013
lucenzo: I can't find it on any major site except NAIRALAND.

Please oo
It's on Linda Ikeji's blog
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Ifems(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2013
I don't think this is true,the woman is sooooooooooo dirty.Its only because Clinton's health is deteriorating ,that's why some woman and her son would come up with this crazy shit.Can't wait for clinton's comment on this...
But the guy(cliton)like woman sha,remember the scandal with his Whitehouse secretary..
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by gtrust: 6:56pm On May 31, 2013
ACM10: How Clinton go 4k that dirty woman. It will be a real let-down if this story turns out to be true. The boy looks irresponsible with tattoos. He must be the son of a male stripper

Very soon you go say David Beckham na IRRESPONSIBLE man as well because he designed his body with tattoos
Better be care how you stigmatize people from looks!
The guy is American and NOT Nigeria.
They do alot of tattoos, ear-rings, nose rings, studs, gold teeth and things like that. Go figure

Irresponsibility that na another story.
Mind you there is a difference between recognising someone and knowing someone.
You got to know someone to be able to come to that conclusion.
That is why our sisters (girls) will just marry any body from RESPONSIBLE FAMILY. It's easier that way!
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 31, 2013
Is she gonna go to the Maury show?
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On May 31, 2013
Lilimax: Why does it take this long for the guy to claim his paternity?
There could be more to this... undecided undecided
mtn just restored network back into his brain
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by eminemkayc: 8:16pm On May 31, 2013
Now understand why eminem said "...you want me to fix up lyrics while the president gets his dcick sucked?" in Track 5 of the SLIMSHADY LP album cheesy

Coincidentally, just listening to the track and reading this sshit and L grin Ling
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by 50calibre(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2013
First of all, I'm sure when Clinton hears that this guy has 5 kids at just 27, whereas he himself a former president has just one, I doubt he would even think about meeting him.

This dude is just looking for whom to offload the burden of he and 5 kids on.
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by DeGenius3(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2013
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by dnawah(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2013
Chanchit: E don tae wei Oga Clinton don dey play away match o. This guy sef na bad man fire. 5kids @ 27..!? If he should become president, he would have 166 children @ 66.
french people say"tell pere tell fils"na him papa really born am grin
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:22pm On May 31, 2013
This is nothing but a ragbag magazine peddling lies to sell units of their crap. Love child my behind. And no other media is carrying the story. For a man of Clinton's status, this cldnt have been hidden for long esp by his then political opponents. #tsk tsk
Re: Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed by wwwkaycom(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2013
another Monica Lewinsky saga? Thank God Oga Clinton is no longer in the white house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat / Rats At US Police Headquarters Get ‘High’ On Seized Marijuana / Singapore To Give Citizens $300 Each Because Of Excess Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.