Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Abraham's Mega Art Exhibition " The Genesis " - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abraham's Mega Art Exhibition " The Genesis " (519 Views)

The Genesis Of Nigeria's Problems (pic) / Omonigho Abraham - The Boy Attacked By Fierce Dogs At Igando, Lagos Is Alive / The Genesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abraham's Mega Art Exhibition " The Genesis " by Abrahamsart: 3:36pm On May 31, 2013
A MEGA ART EXHIBITION/SKILL ACQUISITION/TALENT DISCOVERY for all young people in Nigeria...

VENUE: Elleanora’s king @ 42 Old Aba Road, By Artillery Junction, Rumuogba Port Harcourt. Nigeria
Date: Opening ceremony 27-30 JULY 2013
TIME: 11AM

DISPLAYING:[i][/i]Art in another dimension…black and white in tone and photography-like artworks. The title of this exhibition is THE GENESIS. It focuses on and will be displaying artworks of Celebrities (Genevieve Nnaji, 2face Idibia, Desmond Elliot, Stephanie Okereke and others) heroes and history men, seascape, landscape, still life, wildlife and lots more.

Contact details: Phone: 08066708730
Twitter: www.twitter.com/abrahamgraphite
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AbrahamGraphite
Email: abrahamsartskill@gmail.com Website Blog: www.abrahamsartskill..com

View the catalog cover and exhibition platform below!

FOR SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERT, PLEASE CONTACT ABRAHAM @ +2348066708730

(1) (Reply)

My Nasty Experience With Etisalat;now I Need To Port Like Saka. But Where To? / ASUU Vs FG Who Deserve To Be Blamed? / Where Is Redmosquito?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.