Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ozili=the Nairaland Reality Tv Show, Come Watch Every Episold.full Of Exciment - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozili=the Nairaland Reality Tv Show, Come Watch Every Episold.full Of Exciment (1125 Views)

Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozili=the Nairaland Reality Tv Show, Come Watch Every Episold.full Of Exciment by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2008
yes this is an online TV show on nairaland
its going to be an african bassed show
the cast will be me grin
time =every now and then
station=here!
location of the drama = nairaland

so tune in for the leatest episolds
and be sure to watch somthing new and very thrilling grin grin
comments are also welcomed at any time
so watch out pips wink kiss
Re: Ozili=the Nairaland Reality Tv Show, Come Watch Every Episold.full Of Exciment by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2008
Its sun-rise in Nairaland vilage, as the wemen go about their duties,the men still sleep  shocked
drolling as well grin while some wake up only to group them selves in two's and three's
to talk about nothing in perticular undecided

OKONKUWO's HOUSE

(okonkuwo is the head of the family here .his wife Ihunoma,his son Ozili, and other relatives stay in this house)

[okonkuwo, enters the house and calls out]  =  woman,woman, ihunoma where is my food? undecided

ihunoma=                        hunmmmm! where is your food? which one? undecided did u put money down before u went
                                          to jist with your friends as early as 7am this morning? shocked
                                          or where did u expect me to get u food to eat this morning sad

okonkuwo=                        what is that supposed to mean? undecided
                                            woman are u out of your mind? u want to tell me
                                           that i should go hungry when my wife is a food seller?

Ihunoma=                             hehehehehehehhehhhhe, heeeewoo! grin
                                             so because your wife sells food ,u her husband should be lazy abi undecided
                                               ok , sad come and carry it then

okonkuwo=                         haaba! oya sorry kiss my sweet loving wife.the only one
                                            that holds the key to my heart smiley.,,,,,,,,,if not that the door
                                           to my heart can only be opened through my stomarch
                                           i will not have been disturbing u like this tongue tongue kiss
                                           u no i love u well well sha kiss

Ihunoma=                           chai, your voice don change now abi angry grin

okonkuwo=                         yes na,wetin man go do.its women like u that wont make us be men grin

Ihunoma=                            no way,how can u be a man from your mouth and not your pocket?

okonkuwo=                          if i don't hav the two se bi i can do with one.the important thing is that
                                              i am a man any how sha!

ihunoma=                            no way my dear i want u to be a real man like others

okonkuwo=                             am i not,or thing thing inbetween my legs is not a good sigh
                                             to prove that i am a man? undecided

ihunoma=                             no my love, its not,i want to see more, ,,,,,,,,,,,oh! like the men in
                                             the cities that come to eat in my cantain smiley
                                              they hav money and so people let them have big mouth
                                                 they can say anything and get away with it at any time
                                               yes those are real men! kiss kiss

okonkuwo=                         [getting angry ]    woman watch that your big mouth there o! angry
                                            is it because i asked for food from u that u are insulting me like this?
                                            what has come over u?did i not pay money in your fathers house to marry u?
                                             yes abi? then if i hav married u to my house it means that any thing u do
                                           i n my house is my own.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,woman before i open my eyes i want to see my
                                             food here now shocked

ihunoma=                             ehehehuueue! u want to start abi?

okonkuwo=                       [ shouting on her] say no more shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u foolish woman
                                          [ racing his hand a if to slap her] i will strike u with my hand now shocked

ihunoma=                         [ runing away saying] one day i will show u peper in this house. yeye man! sad

okonkuwo=                       [laughing to him self say's]  wemen! grin grin grin grin grin untill u show them your
                                          physical strenght them no they hear word!
                                           hoooo! at least i can eat this morning  now, we go continue our fight later grin grin grin

watch out for more! wink pips

Re: Ozili=the Nairaland Reality Tv Show, Come Watch Every Episold.full Of Exciment by Seun(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2008
Is this a screenplay you're developing?
Re: Ozili=the Nairaland Reality Tv Show, Come Watch Every Episold.full Of Exciment by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2008
yes seun do u like it?
Re: Ozili=the Nairaland Reality Tv Show, Come Watch Every Episold.full Of Exciment by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
combrazor:

what kind of screenplay has smilies in it?

is this meant to be taken seriously on any level? it's terrible.

the smilies is to help u imaging their reactions kiss
and also note that i am note a writer at all ,i am just
doing this for fun grin

silly me abi?
Re: Ozili=the Nairaland Reality Tv Show, Come Watch Every Episold.full Of Exciment by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2008
is this meant to be taken seriously on any level? it's terrible.

combrazor if e pian u well well go do ur own    grin grin grin
Re: Ozili=the Nairaland Reality Tv Show, Come Watch Every Episold.full Of Exciment by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:39pm On May 07, 2008
yes i am on air again
new episold showing on this
station. grin grin

[after okonkuwo gets his meal ,he gose back to where his friends are to jist with them and drink palmwine.then the following takes place]

UNDER THE KOLANUT TREE

Edime                      hey u ,give me palmwine there

Omotena                 hummmm! not me and u,the one u took before have u paid?
                                now u want more, come and take it yeye man! sad

[ ALL LAUGH ]    grin grin grin

Edime                       ha! have u lost your mind? undecided
                                 i only asked for wine and u want to disgrace me here
                                 is it not the same me that will pay u ,and i say give me more

Omotena                  i  will not only disgreace u, i will also insult u. i say pay me
                                 my money first then i will give u more,if not forget it

Odia                         Edime, i think she is right,u need to pay her so that
                                she can buy more for all of us to still come and buy grin from her.

Emeka                      Edime ,abi u no get money?? grin grin
                                 A.K.A church rat  grin

[ ALL LAUGH AGAIN ]

Edime                       u are a sick mad man,why wont i have money before i come here to drink?

Teemu                     yesterday u did not have that is why u drank  and did not pay grin
                                now the lady needs her money  grin

Omotena                  teemu help me tell him o!  emmem,,,---en

Edime                      short up,u ungreatful woman shocked ( cutting in)
                                u are the only woman who knows when i have money or not
                                and as far as i can tell no one here is my march compare
                                to what i spend on u for palmwine

Emeka                      yes and what do u have to show for it??
                                 sleeping in the gotter near my house grin
                                 passing out like a fool anywhere visible for your
                                 wife to see u and carry u home on a wheel -barro grin
                                 or falling inside a pit toilet where only God knows why u did
                                 not die in it  grin

[ALL LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH]

Edime                       u watch that mouth of yours o!
                                 before i shave your hair with my bear hands! angry
                                  i do not bleame u at all,after all u have
                                 been sleeping with her,

Emeka                       ehea? what has that got to do with this?
                                 haaaa! thats the vioce of a lazy man
                                  thank God i am not like u,even if i sleep with her
                                   i am not married and she is not either,unlike u that is
                                   sleeping with Okonkuwo's wife Ihunoma

Okonkuwo                chi-ne-ke !!!   shocked shocked what did i hear so  shocked
                                  my wife? where ? when? who?

teemu                         gbam! e don happen lipsrsealed shocked
                                    haaaaaaaaaaa! this is so revelling grin
                                     oya ,emeka big mouth tell us more grin

Omotena                     emeka that was too much!
                                   haaaa! faight go start now for here,,

{before she would even say it okonkuwo throws his calabash cup with wine at Edime.
Edime who struggles to excape is stopped by the dashing blows okonkuwo gives
him,there is shoutting ,struggling , and excitment as the people try to seperate the
two of them.finnaly they are separeted .Edime makes for exsit while Okonkuwo
storms home to meet his wife.ready for every hell to happen}

watch out for more wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Hitv Rebrands To Hi Media / Why Do Girls Love Watching Mermaid Movies? / Gulder Ultimate Search 9: Registration Begins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.