Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** (36701 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2003 Toyota Camry SE Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy By A Shy Nairalander... Arrivedddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by abrahses4u: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thank God you got your car, I have been following this thread quietly to see the outcome, thank God it was a positive one.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2013
abrahses4u: Thank God you got your car, I have been following this thread quietly to see the outcome, thank God it was a positive one.

Lol . . . You thought he would not get his car?
Thanks for being our silent follower, we will NEVER run away with no one's money - we work for what we have and we will always look for ways to improve our business.
give us some advice too. . . . Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2013
@ojix85 @fhemmmy Congrats to both of you....finally

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pikizzle: @ojix85 @fhemmmy Congrats to both of you....finally

Thank you very much . . . . God will bless you abundantly too
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.. . . Thanks to Him for wisdom
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by abrahses4u: 1:32am On Aug 29, 2013
oh no sir you got my comment wrong.I knew you will deliver his car, cause I know you always keep to your promise , even on bigger deals so their is no reason why you will play games on this one. I followed the thread all the way from the beginning.You are very respected on nairaland even when people talk bad at you , you still maintain your professionalism. You did not wish for this whole thing, but its all part of business and this should also be a learning experience for every business man on nairaland . I don't know anything about shipping from Canada, but i know that the ship that had his car takes months before landing in Nigeria so I knew it would only be a matter of time before this whole thing gets resolved. Trust me if I lived in Nigeria and am rich like your clients you will buy my dream car. Peace
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:14am On Aug 29, 2013
abrahses4u: oh no sir you got my comment wrong.I[b] knew you will deliver his car, cause I know you always keep to your promise , even on bigger deals so their is no reason why you will play games on this one[/b]. I followed the thread all the way from the beginning.You are very respected on nairaland even when people talk bad at you , you still maintain your professionalism. You did not wish for this whole thing, but its all part of business and this should also be a learning experience for every business man on nairaland . I don't know anything about shipping from Canada, but i know that the ship that had his car takes months before landing in Nigeria so I knew it would only be a matter of time before this whole thing gets resolved. Trust me if I lived in Nigeria and am rich like your clients you will buy my dream car. Peace

Thank you so much, Sir for your great comments
Just like you have spoken your mind about riches, i pray that the sweet Lord will surprise you with wealth and wisdom as well as power to generate money. . . . You are blessed, Sir
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by esoorita: 4:01am On Aug 29, 2013
Ojix85, what can I say to pacify you? I really don't know.The people saying that 2 million Naira is a chicken feed are just being insensitive and reckless in making such a statement.I can understand every bit of your frustration and my God you are definitely entitled to be angry about how your pre-order car has been held up for so long that you are probably loosing faith in ever getting the car.However, I want you to have the believe that where you are going in this case is not as far as where you were coming from.You have been more than patient enough,but my brother,I want you to know that things happen in life for a reason and my prayer is that the delay in getting your car has let whatever evil that would have come your way because of the car has passed you over.I don't know if you believe in God and I want to make it clear that I'm not preaching the gospel to you but I want you to know that whatever the disappointment you encountered with the delay in getting your car will turn to a positive delay that will work well in your favour in Jesus name.
As for Fhemmmy,I've never had a personal encounter with him other than reading his pre-order thread and he's also a regular on the property section of Nairaland but however, with his utterances on the two forums I've been able to read his posts,he strikes me as a reasonable and courteous gentleman and right now I still hold that opinion about him. I'm sure that when Fhemmmy got your business,he didn't have the faintest idea that he wouldn't have delivered your car by now. I very much appreciate the fact that the photographs of the car he sent to you vividly showed the scratches on the rims and the bumper and also the condition of the seats as such you raised the issue of your dissatisfaction with the condition of the car even before it was loaded on the vessel and he agreed to address your concerns once the vehicle arrives in Nigeria. A dodgy dealer would probably not show the scratches on the car in its photograph and you will be gobsmacked beyond expectations by the time you take the delivery of the vehicle. I'm sure that Fhemmmy will be feeling uncomfortable with the situation he's in with the hiccup in delivering your vehicle within the time-frame he promised to deliver and I believe that he'll be desperately doing everything possible to come good with you because this sort of thing is not good for his business. My appeal to you is that you continue to exercise patience and hopefully, you look back at the whole episode in future and laugh it off. You have displayed the traits of a gentleman all through this travails please continue to do so till the end. May the Lord bless you beyond your wildest imagination (amen).
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by esoorita: 4:18am On Aug 29, 2013
Ojix85, I'm delighted for you and Fhemmmy that you've taken the delivery of your car. I mysteriously missed the page with the good news before my earlier post. Congratulations to you and Fhemmmy for handling the problem in a matured manner.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2013
[quote author=esoorita]Ojix85, I'm delighted for you and Fhemmmy that you've taken the delivery of your car. I mysteriously missed the page with the good news before my earlier post. Congratulations to you and Fhemmmy for handling the problem in a matured manner.[/quote

Thanks.. Really appreciate.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
esoorita: Ojix85, what can I say to pacify you? I really don't know.The people saying that 2 million Naira is a chicken feed are just being insensitive and reckless in making such a statement.I can understand every bit of your frustration and my God you are definitely entitled to be angry about how your pre-order car has been held up for so long that you are probably loosing faith in ever getting the car.However, I want you to have the believe that where you are going in this case is not as far as where you were coming from.You have been more than patient enough,but my brother,I want you to know that things happen in life for a reason and my prayer is that the delay in getting your car has let whatever evil that would have come your way because of the car has passed you over.I don't know if you believe in God and I want to make it clear that I'm not preaching the gospel to you but I want you to know that whatever the disappointment you encountered with the delay in getting your car will turn to a positive delay that will work well in your favour in Jesus name.
As for Fhemmmy,I've never had a personal encounter with him other than reading his pre-order thread and he's also a regular on the property section of Nairaland but however, with his utterances on the two forums I've been able to read his posts,he strikes me as a reasonable and courteous gentleman and right now I still hold that opinion about him. I'm sure that when Fhemmmy got your business,he didn't have the faintest idea that he wouldn't have delivered your car by now. I very much appreciate the fact that the photographs of the car he sent to you vividly showed the scratches on the rims and the bumper and also the condition of the seats as such you raised the issue of your dissatisfaction with the condition of the car even before it was loaded on the vessel and he agreed to address your concerns once the vehicle arrives in Nigeria. A dodgy dealer would probably not show the scratches on the car in its photograph and you will be gobsmacked beyond expectations by the time you take the delivery of the vehicle. I'm sure that Fhemmmy will be feeling uncomfortable with the situation he's in with the hiccup in delivering your vehicle within the time-frame he promised to deliver and I believe that he'll be desperately doing everything possible to come good with you because this sort of thing is not good for his business. My appeal to you is that you continue to exercise patience and hopefully, you look back at the whole episode in future and laugh it off. You have displayed the traits of a gentleman all through this travails please continue to do so till the end. May the Lord bless you beyond your wildest imagination (amen).

Almost moved to tears reading this, Sir . . . May the sweet Lord bless you beyond measure
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by desgiezd(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
A very interesting thread this has been. Though as a wayside observer, there were times I was tensed up, reason is that a failure here would have negatively affected Nairaland as a whole and many of its members but all glory to God Almighty that it all ended well.

For Ojix85, no one would have the slightest feeling that he had been cheated and still remain calm without literally shouting at the roof top for all who care to hear. For me as an individual, N2m is a great deal of money. For Fhemmy, its been a display of professionalism so well displayed to calm freyed nerves. Another thing I also appreciate about Fhemmy is his ability to frankly admit that errors have been commtted and that this was a learning process, its a huge plus for him.

Its been a great lesson for us all and I believe we have all learned one or two things fron it. Cheers!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
desgiezd: A very interesting thread this has been. Though as a wayside observer, there were times I was tensed up, reason is that a failure here would have negatively affected Nairaland as a whole and many of its members but all glory to God Almighty that it all ended well.

For Ojix85, no one would have the slightest feeling that he had been cheated and still remain calm without literally shouting at the roof top for all who care to hear. For me as an individual, N2m is a great deal of money. For Fhemmy, its been a display of professionalism so well displayed to calm freyed nerves. Another thing I also appreciate about Fhemmy is his ability to frankly admit that errors have been commtted and that this was a learning process, its a huge plus for him.

Its been a great lesson for us all and I believe we have all learned one or two things fron it. Cheers!

Thanks for a great comment and we will always learn . . . hope to be your dealer too one day
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
It was surely only God that has made us get to where we are now . . . So much more for us to master in this business
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Thank God it is Friday again
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Let us enjoy the gift of the weekend. . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
We will never be undersold . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Another day going.....
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Another Saturday is almost over oh . . . God, we thank YOU
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 12:11am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.... cool
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Another day is going oh......
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. tongue
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom..... cheesy
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth. cool
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. cool
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2013
This is the DAY that the LORD has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

7" Bluetooth Touchscreen Car Reverse System with Music & Video Player / Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) / Stop Engraving Your Plate Numbers On Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.