Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** (37189 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2003 Toyota Camry SE Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy By A Shy Nairalander... Arrivedddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Marpol:

Brother EOD fabric seats always look faded! That's why I was susprised you opted for fabric option. Check out othe EOD cars with fabric seats.

Ill show you pics of ok fabric seats of EODs and DCs tomorrow..

But i got you thinking... This isn't just fair and honest right?

If i had seen those detailed pics... I would have quietly opted out..
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2013
Fhemmmy: grin

So bruv... Witch-hunting is unnecessary... You don't smile at a deal that you made go sour.. Totally unprofessional.

And as i said earlier.. You'll fix the issues.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
More Pix . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
More Pix . . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
More Pix . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
And to think that I almost went with Inspired Autos...(I wish I had) This is the price I am paying for impatience... Well.. Its a lesson Learnt the hard way... "Dont be in such a hurry to part with hard earned cash" .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
More Pix . . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
Yet, more pix . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
More Pix . . . *96

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Moreeeeeeee . . . *00

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
In your heart of hearts.... Is this thing (with all the dents and scratches) really worth 2m? Before you get it twisted, im not asking for a price reduction.. However I demand my money's worth... Too much to ask for? Remember when U said your cars are different/better from cars I could get here in Naija? From this sorry experience of mine with you... I beg to differ... Dude I've seen Clean cars.. This is a Far cry from that... Still disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ojix85: In your heart of hearts.... Is this thing (with all the dents and scratches) really worth 2m? Before you get it twisted, im not asking for a price reduction.. However I demand my money's worth... Too much to ask for? Remember when U said your cars are different/better from cars I could get here in Naija? From this sorry experience of mine with you... I beg to differ... Dude I've seen Clean cars.. This is a Far cry from that... Still disappointed.

Hmmmm, when full option 2008 models are around 2 milla.. Well, such is life, i believe you should cut your losses by trying to sell that car there and getting another one. The dealer should be able to help do that. Just try and move forward from there. We make mistakes.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 6:53am On Jun 06, 2013
Frankdamaxx:

Hmmmm, when full option 2008 models are around 2 milla.. Well, such is life, i believe you should cut your losses by trying to sell that car there and getting another one. The dealer should be able to help do that. Just try and move forward from there. We make mistakes.

Fhemmmy autos (The Dealer) is totally DISHONEST. Would never ever want to deal with him again.. I have considered your option. Thanks for the advice. Fool me once shame on you..Fool me twice,....NEVER!!!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2013
What's actually the problem here?
Is it that you got the car from a bidding site or someone and contacted Femmy for shipping or you dealt direct with femmy?

Also what's your problem with the car and I guess you guys can sort this out. There is no need being bitter.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2013
OkwaIfugo: What's actually the problem here?
Is it that you got the car from a bidding site or someone and contacted Femmy for shipping or you dealt direct with femmy?

Also what's your problem with the car and I guess you guys can sort this out. There is no need being bitter.

Thanks for your interest... Please, view the thread from the beginning to get up to speed. There is need to get bitter..
Its like buying bronze at the price of gold.. And yes, i dealt directly with Fhemmmy from the beginning.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
More Pix on the ride . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
More Pix . . . 08

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
More Pix . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ojix85:

Fhemmmy autos (The Dealer) is totally DISHONEST. Would never ever want to deal with him again.. I have considered your option. Thanks for the advice. Fool me once shame on you..Fool me twice,....NEVER!!!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2013
Check out the difference... And this is to be sold on Nigerian Soil Sir. Not this crap you are touting. Keep posting the pics to show people how terrible and dishonest a dealer you are..

https://www.nairaland.com/1258638/clean-lagos-cleared-2007-honda
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Terminator007: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fhemmmy: This is one of the most interesting deal i have ever dealt with in my life and that made me to appreciate it so much.
Chairman Ojix85 contacted us for a 2006 Honda Accord, he has checked around online and knew the average cost of buying one, but cos we have a very good relationship with a dealer in Canada that sells a lot of Accord, we got him something way below his expected price and his first question was . . . How come it is cheaper than average, hope there wont be a problem with the ride? Lol . . We sent him pix of the ride

He asked for the VIN and we provided and he came back for us to go and tie the ride down, following day, the gentleman paid 50% and we seal a deal.

As usual, we sent more pix and for sure, this will be a lot of fun. . . This will be his first experience on Pre-Order and that made Oga Ojix85 to be fearful, which i would be too, if i was in his shoes.

Please follow us on this deal and for all those that still dont think we are for real, we will one day be your dealer too.

Chairman, we appreciate your business and we will never take your for granted . . .

Ojix85:

What a contrast, people will never learn, why pay for what you have not seen.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Terminator007:

[/size]

Very interesting, you register today and you find the thread to comment fast . . . Thanks for spending time on our thread, we remain humble.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Terminator007: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Very interesting, you register today and you find the thread to comment fast . . . Thanks for spending time on our thread, we remain humble.

Is this the best you can say ? shocked why not address the issue with Ojix85 you have been accused of dishonesty and rip-off and you don't know the damage this thread has caused. keep embarassed
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
Terminator007: Why not address the issue with Ojix85 you have been accused of dishonesty and rip-off and you don't know the damage this thread has caused. keep embarassed

If you have known Fhemmmy, you would know we are always willing and ready to address issues, never walk away from issues . . however, the said ride is on the ocean flying to Nigeria and i have said, once it gets to Nigeria his concerns will be attended to, he is a clients and we will always appreciate all our customers with respect and humility, but would you rather that i keep arguing with a client? it is not our mode of operations.
This is to show that we have some more learning to be done and we are always ready to improve, so once again, thanks and we appreciate your concerns too.

5 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Terminator007:

Thank you my brother... Sadly, the cost of this learning experience is N2million Naira. Definitely wiser now.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
Just for other peeps to learn.. Pls review the thread from the beginning and learn...
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by chelseabmw(m): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2013
Nairaland Rule 11: Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by chelseabmw(m): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2013
Ojix85: Just for other peeps to learn.. Pls review the thread from the beginning and learn...

Sorry bro as i understand how you feel.... Why dont you guys sort this out amicably through phone calls and email messages.... Have you received the car yet?
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by chelseabmw(m): 12:30am On Jun 09, 2013
Let me know asap
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2013
chelseabmw: Nairaland Rule 11: Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

I See uve altered my fonts.. May I also draw your attention to Rule 13: Pls report or post any topic that violates the rule of nairaland.

This poster (Fhemmmy autos) clearly has violated rule Nos 8: Dont post false information on nairaland (by misleading the public I was getting this car in question cheap... Actual cost is N2million.. Which is more expensive than. What the car currently goes for) and rule Nos 9b Dont use nairaland for illegal acts, eg Fraud.. (read thru the thread to get the full details)... Moderator, if you aren't one sided on this issue you will address it equally.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2013
chelseabmw:

Sorry bro as i understand how you feel.... Why dont you guys sort this out amicably through phone calls and email messages.... Have you received the car yet?

Honestly, u do not understand how I feel. I paid for a car above its normal selling price (no problem with that) only to be expecting one with dents and almost torn seats. To top it all, this same Fhemmmy Autos laughed at me for falling prey to his fraudulent ways. To get your response means Nairaland is not in to this scam... Makes me glad. And no, I haven't gotten the car... Honestly I'm not looking forward to be confronted with disappointment.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Osama10(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2013
Honestly I did not want to comment on this thread but am moved to.

@Ojix85, If you feel what you bargained for is not what you are getting I think you should ask for a refund.

@Fhemmmy, The customer is always right & not all customers will be understanding as others might be,If possible I think you should refund the man's money if he wants that.

As for the ride we can discuss about it. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Sweet Car Deals Coming Your Way / Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) / ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.