Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Funny And Cunning Joke...read And Laugh!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny And Cunning Joke...read And Laugh!!! (3070 Views)

Fraudulent Pastor Vs Cunning Member .lol / The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? / Very Fantastic Joke, Read Am Fast Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Cunning Joke...read And Laugh!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 31, 2013
In an alcohol factory the regular taster died and the director started looking for a new one to hire
A drunk, with a rugged dirty look came to apply for the position. The director of the factory wondered how to send him away. They tested him.
He was given a glass with a drink. He tried it and said, “It’s red wine, a Muscat, three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in steel containers.” “Correct,” said the boss.
Another glass. “It’s red wine, cabernet, eight years old, a south western slope, oak barrels.” “Correct.”
The director was astonished. He winked at his secretary to suggest something. She brought in a glass of urine. The alcoholic tried it.

“It’s a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant, made inside the work office. And if you don’t give me the job, I’ll also tell who the father is.” The director gave him the job immediately. grin cheesy
Re: Funny And Cunning Joke...read And Laugh!!! by Kingslaw(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2013
What more can i say than grin
Re: Funny And Cunning Joke...read And Laugh!!! by achinaboy(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2013
guy u made me laugh,i mean for so long
Re: Funny And Cunning Joke...read And Laugh!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 31, 2013
achina boy: guy u made me laugh,i mean for so long
I'm a girl..Hapi u laughed 2 it wink
Re: Funny And Cunning Joke...read And Laugh!!! by bunmioguns(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2013
Baby u tried
Re: Funny And Cunning Joke...read And Laugh!!! by macEDWIN(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha, u 2much o o o!!!
Re: Funny And Cunning Joke...read And Laugh!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gracias grin
Re: Funny And Cunning Joke...read And Laugh!!! by pendusky(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Joker of the decade...grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Skit: Voice Of The Lord By Akpororo (watch) / FREE EYE TEST!! Check This Photo & Tell Us What You See / Checkout Nigeria's First Homemade Car Airconditioner (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.