Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up (2560 Views)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by Kaymisola(f): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2013
The kokomaster himself!
In a very recent interview, the kokomaster was asked to mention the most expensive fashion item he has gotten so far and he replied with "I’m always wearing expensive things; like now, I have two watches on my wrist. I’m putting on a Franck Muller, master of complication. It goes for at least $50,000. The other is a big face, the same one Jay-Z is rocking." Oh by the way, he says he is a romantic!
See excerpts from the interview below http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/i-wear-same-wrist-watch-with-jay-z-dbanj.html

Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by Tolexander: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2013
I have two
watches on my wrist. I’m
putting on a Franck Muller,
master of complication. It goes
for at least $50,000. The other
is a big face, the same one Jay-
Z is rocking."
in the days of old, anyone with two wrist watches are thought to be yabaleft worthy. But seems this is now becoming a fashion.

Very likely he has the same wrist watch with JayZ, but that doesn't make him as expensive as JayZ.

4 Likes

Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by angelTI(f): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2013
@post, dbanj should stop ranting and face his career squarely! empty barrel......

2 Likes

Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by Otutu1(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2013
then he will say this interview as lyrics over a half cooked beat, osheeey!!! BETTER MAKE SAME MUSIC AS JAY-Z lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by kayClt(f): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2013
Who even asked him if he wore d same wrist watch as Jay Z,Hope he is not sharing d same woman wit Jay Z. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2013
do u get d same reception and respect as jay z even in ur country?
this dbanj is an eternal f0ol

2 Likes

Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2013
Mumu.
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2013
kayClt: Who even asked him if he wore d same wrist watch as Jay Z,Hope he is not sharing d same woman wit Jay Z. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by ebamma3: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
angel TI: @post, dbanj should stop ranting and face his career squarely! empty barrel......
an empty barrel that can afford a wristwatch worth almost 8million, an empty barrel that is more popular in your street than u are, an empty barrel that does not need to tell u i love u, before u open your legs for him, an empty barrel that get's paid upto 3mili to perform for 40minutes on stage,
if this is your definition of an empty barrel, i'll love to be one

3 Likes

Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by adamse(f): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
Kaymisola: The kokomaster himself!
In a very recent interview, the kokomaster was asked to mention the most expensive fashion item he has gotten so far and he replied with "I’m always wearing expensive things; like now, I have two watches on my wrist. I’m putting on a Franck Muller, master of complication. It goes for at least $50,000. The other is a big face, the same one Jay-Z is rocking." Oh by the way, he says he is a romantic!
See excerpts from the interview below http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/i-wear-same-wrist-watch-with-jay-z-dbanj.html

Ehen ehen...SAY GOD!
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
This guy na olodo! Who else wears two wrist watches at the same time?
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by marialucia(f): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Na wao u dey wear the same wrist watch with jay Z so ..... Shey me wey I dey wear 500naira watch make I go hang myself

1 Like

Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by Shimshark(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
kayClt: Who even asked him if he wore d same wrist watch as Jay Z,Hope he is not sharing d same woman wit Jay Z. lipsrsealed
I'm fit??
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by lulukay(f): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
I love u dbanj,I tap into ur blessings 10,000 folds man! E no easy cheesy
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Try tapping into his stupidity a lil bit

4 Likes

Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by oluwadare26(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Haterz are liable to die Young....
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by lulukay(f): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
oluwadare26: Haterz are liable to die Young....
GBAM#
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by Pdizzle(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
#HustleHard
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by critique101(f): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
2 wristwatches? That's stupid. He is making mouth like a kid
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by obowunmi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
He doesn't have the same amount of money in his bank account as Jay Z.

1 Like

Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by ifihearam: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
God don bless you finish.
Re: I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up by daviide: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
Shout-out to most of you hating him. His making good money nd bringing our music industry up nd yu're here commenting on nairaland Well done haterz

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Rihanna Steps Out In Transparent White Top That Shows Her Boobs / Awww See An Old Picture Of Timaya When He Was Still A Kid / Nigerian Celebrities/ Oaps & Their Fake British/ American Accents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.