Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 (18978 Views)

Winner Of The 'best Behind' In Afro Model 2013 Awards (PHOTOS ) / Nigerian girl lovelyn chinwe enebechi Won Germany's Next Top Models / 16-year Old Lovelyn Enebechi Wins Germany’s Next Top Model 2013 {PHOTOS} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by tevinsolt: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
that's not you typical Igbo girl......she is 1/2 igbo and half Caucasian, Nigerians always but when it comes to suicide bombers, well yall know what you do

3 Likes

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by shizzle11(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
SlyIg:

Some will come here to claim that she is from Enugu Ukwu! Lols.
realtly? Just like some people will deny that micheal Adebolaja is from ilesa. We know
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
baggylips: Igbo gals rocks.if na lie check out d ones in nairaland like Adaobi 123 wink

Adaobi123 na Fulani grin
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by claremont(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
claremont: "Beyonce baby" Lovelyn Enebechi is "Germany's Next Top Model" in 2013
Mannheim (ots) -

- Cross reference: Picture is distributed via EPA and is available at http://www.presseportal.de/galerie.htx?type=obs -

30.05.2013. Her appearance enchants. "Beyonce baby" Lovelyn Enebechi from Hamburg "Germany's Next Top Model" in 2013. To 22.51 clock nominate Heidi Klum, Thomas Hayo and Enrique Badulescu the 16-year-old winner of the ProSieben hit show "Germany's next Topmodel - by Heidi Klum.".......http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-2013-05/26984303-baby-beyonce-lovelyn-enebechi-ist-germany-s-next-topmodel-2013-007.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlovelyn%2Benebechi,german%26safe%3Doff

She is 100% German from Hamburg, Germany. That doesn't take away the fact that she is a very pretty lady though, I just thought I should clear this up. grin

1 Like

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by shizzle11(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
autumn.flower:
how is this girl anymore nigerian than the UK "terrorist"?
keep hating! As far as she portrays the country's name in good light, she's Nigerian. You had to relate this to the Woolwich terrorist to prove what exactly Nobody wants to associate with evil and your bad belle won't do you any good either

2 Likes

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
baggylips: Igbo gals rocks.if na lie check out d ones on nairaland like Adaobi 123 wink

smiley

dahonestboss:

Adaobi123 na Fulani grin

undecided
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Isn't this the dj in 2face's Iheneme video?
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by autumnflower(f): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
shizzle11: keep hating! As far as she portrays the country's name in good light, she's Nigerian. You had to relate this to the Woolwich terrorist to prove what exactly Nobody wants to associate with evil and your bad belle won't do you any good either
how old are you? i dont talk to just anybody on NL.. this place is filled with juvi

2 Likes

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by daylae(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
autumn.flower:
perharps you're right. . . . But we couldn't deny abdulmutallab was nigerian,but the UK terrorist was just a different case. The guy is briton.
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Gudiza(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
tevinsolt: that's not you typical Igbo girl......she is 1/2 igbo and half Caucasian, Nigerians always but when it comes to suicide bombers, well yall know what you do
Don't mind the clowns, trying to pass off .... #smiles#
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Gudiza(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
claremont: She is 100% German from Hamburg, Germany......
Well, that's an outrage.
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by shizzle11(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
autumn.flower:

how old are you? i dont talk to just anybody on NL.. this place is filled with juvi
well old lady, as long as my comment does not suit you, you can consider me a juvenile. I'll ignore you for now
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
Benswaggy: 16? Na lie.
you think sey na everybody go short like you?
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
Fine baby

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
Enjoy

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by ovo4u(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
Benswaggy: 16? Na lie.

They can get you in some real shi,t if you don't take care cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Sweetapple007(f): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Happy f her.
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Feedmemore(f): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
claremont:

She is 100% German from Hamburg, Germany. That doesn't take away the fact that she is a very pretty lady though, I just thought I should clear this up. grin

Since when German's start bearing the name "Enebechi" ?

FYI, she was born in Nigeria in the year 1996. She is 100% Nigerian.
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by mikidoo1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
smileyNigerian in the diaspora doin us proud! Nt sure if she can speak igbo! Anyway go girl
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by FSU: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
claremont:

German of Igbo origin. However, deep in the heart of an average white German on the street she is Afrikanish (Igbo).
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by TheBookWorm: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
She is definitely German of Igbo origin.

The girl's only connection to Nigeria is through her father.
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Feed me more:

Since when German's start bearing the name "Enebechi" ?

FYI, she was born in Nigeria in the year 1996. She is 100% Nigerian.
you are correct! She's pure Nigerian, Igbo to be precise.

Wonder why people are making a case out of this- don't we have millions of Nigerians living across the borders of this nation due to poor economy and bad military leadership.

And 60% or more of Nigerians living abroad are mostly Igbo people because they travel a lot, even to places you can't ever dream of, Igbos are there.

Only in London that you would find more Yorubas than Igbos.

But in United States, Netherlands (Amsterdam to be precise), Madrid Spain, Germany, China, etc, you will find thousands of Igbos there, so don't doubt the lucky girl's origin.

Well done our own Enebechi, more success on your way smiley

4 Likes

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by TheBookWorm: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
So if she is Nigerian, wouldn't it make those two men in the UK who committed that dastardly act Nigerian as well?

One of two guys was born in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by tgbaba(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=Ayee Idris]
God bless you. You just spoke my mind. The girl has probably never even been to Nigeria. We only like to claim good things.[/quote

No mind them, now they want to Identify with her but if to say she bin dey terrorize ppl for germo now. Na to dey claim say na germany of naija parent. Mtcheeew
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by supaeagles(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
claremont:
Well....I say 75%..... she may be a German national but there is no denying her Nigerian ethnicity ...... (Igbo?).

If she whacks pounded yam with her hand then drop that percentage to 40% grin
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by stitcheD(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
autumn.flower:
shaddap. she's everything good about Nigeria. Fine, elegant and undoutedly African physically. We are proud of you sis. Your achievment could not have come earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by supaeagles(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
TheBookWorm: So if she is Nigerian, wouldn't it make those two men in the UK who committed that dastardly act Nigerian as well?
One of two guys was born in Nigeria.
I think you may be confusing the issues. The outcry was because the British media was quick to label them as "Nigerian terrorists" whereas the same press hailed all the Olympians who where British nationals of Nigerian descent as "pride of Britain".

3 Likes

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by adoniza(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
What a prety chic.. Congrats!
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Vansnickers: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
stitcheD:
shaddap. she's everything good about Nigeria. Fine, elegant and undoutedly African physically. We are proud of you sis. Your achievment could not have come earlier.

Stop claiming!! She is German. If she is a Nigerian then Adebolaja is also a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
if this girl is truly 16 then Africa should also include STUNTED growth as one of her major human capital problems
Re: Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 by Vansnickers: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
FSU: Igbo-German-Christian doing Nigeria proud
Yoruba-British-Muslim (2 of them) killing fellow human being and bringing shame to Nigeria

What about all the Igbo "Nigerian Princes " that have made our country to be associated with outrageous email scams?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) / Nicole Kelly - The One-armed Beauty Queen (photos) / Meet Top 5 Pageant & Event Organisers In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.