Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Bill Gates Wants To Meet The 3 Idiots Star (Aamir Khan) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bill Gates Wants To Meet The 3 Idiots Star (Aamir Khan) (779 Views)

Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Wants To Meet The 3 Idiots Star (Aamir Khan) by BeingAkorede(m): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2013
Bill Gates is expected to visit India sometime soon. In his blog,
he wrote, “I also want to hear about his TV show, Satyamev
Jayate (Truth Alone Prevails), which is shining a light on some
critical issues facing India. And maybe, if I’m lucky, he’ll show
me a few dance moves”. Meeting Aamir Khan is one of the
three things Bill Gates is planning to do when he visits India
this time.

Bill Gates is involved in too many social and charitable causes. He runs the “Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation” and travels across the world to assist the underprivileged. The
organization gives grants to NGOs that are working in sectors
such as public health. In India, Bill and Melinda Gates
Foundation is investing money in research on new vaccines.
Bill Gates had visited India just last year, to discuss social
issues. Aamir Khan had met Bill Gates then and now, Bill
Gates has expressed his desire to meet Aamir Khan again.

click:- http://bollywood.celebden.com/2013/05/bill-gates-wants-to-meet-aamir-khan/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do Nigerians Celebrate Father's Day / Covenant University’s Former Vice-chancellor Suspended For Examination Fraud / 10 Silly Ways To Die In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.