Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads (4028 Views)

Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2008
Ok guys, this is not some average sleazy or Hot thread

I am thinking thread creation should go through a screening phase before being passed ready to be posted on by forum members
Idiots, buffoons and morons think they can just post anything especially on the romance section, all sorts of bullshit go down here
I wont point fingers or name muppets involved, but if you know you fall under this category, think very well and out of the box next time b.4 posting
It.z of no use coming to post about your large dic.k or how you uncle sucked your mum.s pussy, it is not worth debating on this forum grin grin grin
don't post thrash or joggernauts, if you don't have anything sensible to post about, then get lost

On behalf of miffed out, pissed off and fed up forumites
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by sistawoman: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2008
Brash i hear ya babe. . . .

Now please turn your attention to the sexuality section and a thread I started there.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2008
sistawoman:

Brash i hear ya babe. . . .

Now please turn your attention to the sexuality section and a thread I started there.

what do you want me to do on it?!

grin
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by tope2000(f): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2008
buahaha grin grin grin
i support cheesy
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2008
tope2000:

buahaha grin grin grin
i support cheesy

good i know i can count on you

cheesy
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by yicob(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
Name names
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Okijajuju1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2008
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2008
Okija_juju:

A thread started by playah P

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=192138.msg3044229#msg3044229

dont mind the guy

na everybody dey complain about am! cheesy
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by doyin13(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2008
complaining complaining . . . . .

this online forum is like a naija man's country club

and freedom of speech to the extent of idiocy is permitted.

Infact una for carry placards sef

shior. . .

off to the rants thread cheesy cheesy angry
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2008
doyin13:

complaining complaining . . . . .

this online forum is like a naija man's country club

and freedom of speech to the extent of idiocy is permitted.

Infact una for carry placards sef

shior. . .

off to the rants thread cheesy cheesy angry

Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by ilaugh1: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2008
and this is the number one topic which should not have been allowed to see the light of the day - Mr Ghonorea.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by sexyLeamon(f): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2008
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by zheroes(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2008
and the constant abuse of personalities ,even by the administrator.

what do we have moderators for? i guess it would make more sense to delete a post if it doesnt contribute positively to the thread, or completely delete a thread that makes no sense.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2008
zheroes:

and the constant abuse of personalities ,even by the administrator.

what do we have moderators for? i guess it would make more sense to delete a post if it doesnt contribute positively to the thread, or completely delete a thread that makes no sense.

i agree with you

not just delete, but new threads should be vetted for approval before they can be posted on!
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2008
i_laugh:

and this is the number one topic which should not have been allowed to see the light of the day - Mr Ghonorea.

what are you chatting?!
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2008
sexyLeamon:

see this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=192237.msg3045436#msg3045436

thank you

that is one amongst the pile of idiots  cheesy
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by spikedcylinder: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2008
There's the option of not opening those threads o. undecided

Abuse me o brash, I am expecting it. tongue grin
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2008
spikedcylinder:

There's the option of not opening those threads o. undecided

Abuse me o brash, I am expecting it. tongue grin

nah that is not the point

the point is dont create a thread just because you want to!
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by hollandis(f): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2008
You have posted a stupid thread before.Do you also fall into the category of "idiots"?
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2008
hollandis:

You have posted a stupid thread before.Do you also fall into the category of "idiots"?
]

no i don't because i have not!

all i am advocating for is "thread screening"
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by spikedcylinder: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2008
MrCrackles:

nah that is not the point

the point is don't create a thread just because you want to!

Ah! That's where you're wrong. Besides Seun, everyone else has equal rights on nairaland. undecided
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Ah! That's where you're wrong. Besides Seun, everyone else has equal rights on nairaland. undecided

ah! still missing the point

everyone has rights, i am not disputing that, but the point i am sending out is advocacy for "thread vetting"

that is going through a screening phase before it is available to be posted on

How is that infringeing on anyone's rights?!

i only made reference to stupid threads on the romance section as an example

if you still have a problem with this then fair enough

end off!
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by 190: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2008
@ MrCrackles angry angry
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Gamine(f): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2008
Another one of them

sheesh undecided
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Tonyet1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2008
[size=15pt]@poster(mrcrackles)[/size]

you wrote about TOPICS people create here , hope you deliberately did not include screening of POSTS too, because my experience on nairaland.com so far you are one of the WORST POSTERS here, sometimes when i read through your posts/comments I JUST WISH THAT YOU AINT A BOY OF 21 and above because all your posts sounds like a little PUBERTarian only seeking attention on nairaland.com

"THEY SAY 1ST REMOVE THE LOG ON YOUR EYES B4 POINTING AT THE SPECK ON OTHERS' EYES"[color=#990000][/color]
just an advice and hope you change henceforth
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2008
I take criticisms on the chin and move on! cheesy

Bring them on
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by spikedcylinder: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
And who should be on the thread vetting committee? Whats stupid to you might not be stupid to countless other people.

If you don't like what people post on here, don't read and don't reply. Thats how the system has been working luv.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Tonyet1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2008
MrCrackles:

I take criticisms on the chin and move on! cheesy

my brother critisms are meant to make us change and become better, not personal

spikedcylinder:

If you don't like what people post on here, don't read and don't reply. Thats how the system has been working love.

you are blessed my sister, "ONE MAN'S POISON COULD BE ANOTHERS MEAT" they say
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2008
spikedcylinder:

And who should be on the thread vetting committee? Whats stupid to you might not be stupid to countless other people.

If you don't like what people post on here, don't read and don't reply. Thats how the system has been working love.

fair enough

u may chair the committee if they set one up, doesnt bother me

as far as i am aware i can make requests or advocate for a measure to be taken, whether it gets granted or not!
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by spikedcylinder: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2008
Please don't make it personal Brash, just pointing out facts. smiley
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by ilaugh1: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2008
Seun - please delete this post and the entire thread. Thanks in advance.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Please don't make it personal Brash, just pointing out facts. smiley

nothing personal and never the one to get angry especially with people i dont even know!

pointing out your facts doesnt mean it is acceptable to me

you are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transexual Spends £60k Making Herself Very Bootylicious Like Nicky Minaj / Truvada, A New Drug To Prevent HIV Approved / One Disadvantage Of Big Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.