Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,625 members, 7,840,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. (3167 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo / What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
mazaje:
You left the thread only because your ignorance was exposed.

Lol..

You obviously did not even know what the earth's atmosphere was.
Ofcourse I do unlike you who think only layers of gasses made up the atmosphere.

You clearly did not know that the earth's atmosphere is layer of gases surrounding the planet earth that is retained by earth's gravity, your claimed the earth's atmosphere was formed from water. . .LOL!. . .

You misconstructed me here.
Please kindly tell me what made up the MESOPHERE the third layers of the atmosphere(even this layer is a mystery to scientist because they don't know how it formed), and remember if one layer destroyed it has a very great effect on others. Anyway this isn't the issue for today.

When did i tell you this?. . . . . .Stop going to answers in genesis to copy nonsense. . .

Are you a descendant of Adam or Ape-like?

This is just a useless claim that has no evidence. . .Life began with Shiva the Hindu goddess, pls prove that I am wrong.

That's good you've supported my claim...Hindu goddess....so far is god not unknown place 'evolution'.
Remember your claim is there's no God, how are thou unstable like moring star?

But cells themselves are alive.
Yes! because they have life in them.

They have the full characteristics of living things and they themselves are living things.

Yes, that's why they refer to them as living cells they have life in them. Cell can die(losing life) don't forget!

Cells are living things on their own. . .What did your god use in creating cells?. . .How did he create them and when did he create the fist cell?. . .How an your prove to me that your Jewish myth of a god created cells and not Shiva?

Yes they're living things on their own but life is in them, life is immaterials that's why. If someone died they refer to them as dead-absent of LIFE, if cell is life when living things die they suppose to disappear but what we see is still the same cell/trillions cells lying down with absent of LIFE.

Where this immaterial life comes from? Something came to my mind law of biogenesis "life only comes from life"

Where did I tell you that is what I believe?

Once you're apelike descendant.

What is this joke pls?

I'm not joking, am I correct please?

And dark energy supports the myth that things were spoken into existence using the Hebrew language?

I didn't say so sir.

It is not everything that is in nature that we have the ability to observes,

@bold-Now you're talking.
But you didn't complete it, it should be like .......ability to observe scientifically....lol
there're paranormal event in this nature unless you want to deceive yourself.

your mythical god is said to be supernatural, meaning he exist outside of nature. . he exists in myths and fictitious stories and claims.

Why jumped into conclusion, your answer above shows that you still lack some things about the same God. Do you know it?

Search your mind deep down.

Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sell Your Soul !! / Is Tithe Paying Compulsory? / ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.