Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,626 members, 7,840,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. (3168 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo / What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2013
mazaje:

Brother, you don't want to learn. . .Oxygen was first produced by photosynthetic prokaryotic organisms that emitted O2 as a waste product. That was how oxygen came about, it was a waste product of other organisms. . . .Ultraviolet light striking these oxygen molecules created the ozone. . ..

Your ignorant is alarming!
Answer this question if our atmosphere vanish now, what will happen to earth including organism?
What happen before this your organic molecules produce oxygen, when Sun always there?

They are not scientist but religious people that go about using the knowledge they have gotten through science to further their religion. . .They are not scientist but theologians. . .Tell me, what workable theory have they proposed, these cretion scientist of yours?. . .What scientific knowledge have they added to the world of science what invention have they made from their creation science?. . .Let me give you an example, drugs have been made using the principles of evolution, tell me one thing that has been made using the principle of creation science. . .

What are the criterial to be a scientist?
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2013
mazaje:

What are you saying?. . . Mutations produces are errors which manufacture alternative genes that may not already be in a gene pool, making it an advantage. Example lets assume that one day, a baby of an animal is is born that has a longer nose compared to the others as a result of mutation and the long nose gives it the ability to dig for bugs easier. This, of course, not only increases its chances for survival, but it also introduces a new allele that wasn't there before. Since this animal's chances for survival are higher due to its ability to find bugs, it will have offspring that carry its long nosed allele. This leads to a chain effect can cause a new breed that only have long noses and thus a new species. . . .That is how it works based on my understanding. . .

Let it happen first. Base on your understanding but it was not so actually.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2013
Emusan:

Your ignorant is alarming!
Answer this question if our atmosphere vanish now, what will happen to earth including organism?
What happen before this your organic molecules produce oxygen, when Sun always there?

You don't want to learn. . .Are you talking about atmosphere or ozone?. . .The earth's atmosphere was there when the first living organisms came about, I told you many organisms do not need oxygen to survive. . .Oxygen is not the only gas in the earth's atmosphere and many living things do not require it to survive. . .Why don't you want to learn?. . .

What are the criterial to be a scientist?

Creation scientist are not scientist. They claim the earth is 6000 years old without telling us how the measured or calculated it. . .They claim the earth was in existence before the sun without telling us how the earth was in orbit without the sun. . .They keep making claims without providing ANY evidence, they only evidence is the bible which is a book of myths and not a scientific book. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2013
Emusan:

Let it happen first. Base on your understanding but it was not so actually.

Let it happens first?. . .It has happend many times already. . .Educate me about mutations since you claim it is noit actually so. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2013
mazaje:

You don't want to learn. . .Are you talking about atmosphere or ozone?. . .The earth's atmosphere was there when the first living organisms came about, I told you many organisms do not need oxygen to survive. . .Oxygen is not the only gas in the earth's atmosphere and many living things do not require it to survive. . .Why don't you want to learn?. . .

@bold-Ozone is part of atmosphere, you can't seperate them.

@color-Is not that others atheist didn't view this thread but because it pass their level they decided to keep silent. The more you try to explain yourself the more you expose your ignorance.

If atmosphere was always there without Ozone layers, 1. what is the purpose of ozone layer in the atmosphere?
2. Why NASA is complaining about 'global warming' that is atmosphere is lossing some of its protective layers i.e ozone, due to high rate of greenhouse-gas emission?
You need wisdom man.

Life cannot start with oxygen, life cannot start with no-oxygen.

Creation scientist are not scientist. They claim the earth is 6000 years old without telling us how the measured or calculated it. . .They claim the earth was in existence before the sun without telling us how the earth was in orbit without the sun. . .They keep making claims without providing ANY evidence, they only evidence is the bible which is a book of myths and not a scientific book. . .

When they believe God created everything which evidence do they need provide again? It is atheist that believe in non-existence of God that need to provide evidence which they can't provide.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2013
mazaje:

Let it happens first?. . .It has happend many times already. . .Educate me about mutations since you claim it is noit actually so. . .

Let's talk about the issue on ground, if life could not start through chemical processes others assumptions about life migth not be true as we see it.

Hope you have read more about 'hydrolysis' for your life starting in ocean.

because LIFE could not have started on land and ocean some athesit scientist have proposed that LIFE started in the space and enter into earth through meteors rocks.

Did you know all these? Even life from space is in question too. So as at today atheist scientist don't know where life originated from.

Leave atheism and search for wisdom.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Emusan:

@bold-Ozone is part of atmosphere, you can't seperate them.

@color-Is not that others atheist didn't view this thread but because it pass their level they decided to keep silent. The more you try to explain yourself the more you expose your ignorance.

If atmosphere was always there without Ozone layers, 1. what is the purpose of ozone layer in the atmosphere?
2. Why NASA is complaining about 'global warming' that is atmosphere is lossing some of its protective layers i.e ozone, due to high rate of greenhouse-gas emission?

Ozone is part of the atmosphere but there was a time the earth had no ozone layer. You CAN separate them, we can destroy the earth ozone layer now if we want to and other parts of the atmosphere will still remain . .Ultraviolet light striking these oxygen molecules in the atmosphere created the ozone. Before oxygen , there was no ozone layer in the atmosphere. . .

Life cannot start with oxygen, life cannot start with no-oxygen.

Many life forms do not need oxygen, plants do not need oxygen to survive. . .Stop peddling this myth. . .

When they believe God created everything which evidence do they need provide again? It is atheist that believe in non-existence of God that need to provide evidence which they can't provide.

They need to provide many evidence, god did is means nothing at all, it is only a claim. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2013
Emusan:

Let's talk about the issue on ground, if life could not start through chemical processes others assumptions about life migth not be true as we see it.

Hope you have read more about 'hydrolysis' for your life starting in ocean.

because LIFE could not have started on land and ocean some athesit scientist have proposed that LIFE started in the space and enter into earth through meteors rocks.

Did you know all these? Even life from space is in question too. So as at today atheist scientist don't know where life originated from.

Leave atheism and search for wisdom.

Life could not start on earth, yet you believe that some god some where created things using words, eh?. . .How does word change to living things?. . .You also believe was created from mud, how does mud convert to living cells. . .Can you give me the chemical equation that changes dust to living cells?. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2013
mazaje:

Ozone is part of the atmosphere but there was a time the earth had no ozone layer. You CAN separate them, we can destroy the earth ozone layer now if we want to and other parts of the atmosphere will still remain. .Ultraviolet light striking these oxygen molecules in the atmosphere created the ozone. Before oxygen , there was no ozone layer in the atmosphere. . .

Infact and I don't even know I'm wasting my time with the most brilliant atheist in the world.

@color-I will ask you again and if you know you can't answer it then just quit. What is the purpose of ozone layer in the atmosphere? mazaje "if will destroy ozone layers, atmosphere will remain but what will happen to all living things on earth?" please, answer meeeeee

Many life forms do not need oxygen, plants do not need oxygen to survive. . .Stop peddling this myth. . .

If not because you have shallow brain, you said plants do not need oxygen to survive yet you said in your provious post that both plants and animals evolve from one unicellular organism. Let agree plants don't need oxygen what of animals that depend solely on oxygen when both evolve from the same unicellular organism. It means animals will die only plants will survive.

Leave atheism it doesn't favour you.

They need to provide many evidence, god did is means nothing at all, it is only a claim. . .

So want them to claim omni-scient and all-powerful being where will they get such power from?

The major problem you have is you mix everything up and think only atheist are the one responsible for all the functional things will enjoy today.

Ben cardson is the best neurosurgeonist in USA yet is a christian. Christians study evolution, geology, e.t.c
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
mazaje:

Life could not start on earth, yet you believe that some god some where created things using words, eh?. . .How does word change to living things?. . .You also believe was created from mud, how does mud convert to living cells. . .Can you give me the chemical equation that changes dust to living cells?. . .

If life could not start on earth, where life come from?

because life exist which we can see everywhere, so it must have an origin.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Emusan:

Infact and I don't even know I'm wasting my time with the most brilliant atheist in the world.

@color-I will ask you again and if you know you can't answer it then just quit. What is the purpose of ozone layer in the atmosphere? mazaje "if will destroy ozone layers, atmosphere will remain but what will happen to all living things on earth?" please, answer meeeeee

LOL! First you claimed that ozone can not be seperated from the atmosphere which is false now you are asking more questions. . .The ozone layer protects most of the Sun's UV radiation. Ozone is actually dangerous. When car exhaust and other things cause the production of ozone gas near the surface of the earth, it pollutes the air and causes health problems. . .Living things will be affected badly without the ozone layer, but it doesnt mean that all life will end without the ozone layer. . .

If not because you have shallow brain, you said plants do not need oxygen to survive yet you said in your provious post that both plants and animals evolve from one unicellular organism. Let agree plants don't need oxygen what of animals that depend solely on oxygen when both evolve from the same unicellular organism. It means animals will die only plants will survive.

Who said plants and animals evolved from one unicellular organism, by one i understand you mean same, right?. . .I never said that. . .Not all animals need oxygen, many unicellular organisms that are not plants do not require oxygen to survive. . .Once there was oxygen, mutation could have given rise to organisms that required oxygen from those that were already in existence that did not require oxygen . .

Leave atheism it doesn't favour you.

Leave religious mythology, it doesn't favour you as well. . .

So want them to claim omni-scient and all-powerful being where will they get such power from?

The major problem you have is you mix everything up and think only atheist are the one responsible for all the functional things will enjoy today.

Ben cardson is the best neurosurgeonist in USA yet is a christian. Christians study evolution, geology, e.t.c

Dr Ben Carson is NOT the best neurosugoen in the USA, stop telling lies. . .Many christians have studied evolution and have accepted it. . .Prof Ken Miller who is one of the greatest defenders of evolution in the USA is a christian. . .More christians believe in evolution than atheist. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
mazaje:
LOL! First you claimed that ozone can not be seperated from the atmosphere which is false now you are asking more questions. . .The ozone layer protects most of the Sun's UV radiation. Ozone is actually dangerous. When car exhaust and other things cause the production of ozone gas near the surface of the earth, it pollutes the air and causes health problems. . .Living things will be affected badly without the ozone layer, but it doesnt mean that all life will end without the ozone layer. . .

I'm very sorry for you. Anyway you said you're not an evolutionist you just believe evolution by faith.

"Ozone layer protect all lives not some."

"The ozone layer is essential for human life. It is able to absorb much harmful ultraviolet radiation, preventing penetration to the earth's surface. Ultraviolet radiation (UV) is defined as radiation with wavelengths between 290-320 nanometers, which are harmful to life because this radiation can enter cells and destroy the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) of many life forms on planet earth. In a sense, the ozone layer can be thought of as a 'UV filter' or our planet's built in sun's screen (Geocities.com, 1998). Without the ozone layer, UV radiation would not be filtered as it reached the surface of the earth. If this happened, cancer would break out and all of the living civilizations, and all species on earth would be in jeopardy (Geocities.com, 1998). Thus, the ozone layer essentially allows life, as we know it, to exist."

So if there's no ozone layer life is not possible on earth and all your claim since is that early earth's atmosphere has no oxygen.

It can't be seperated from atmosphere it forms together with substance that made up atmosphere. If there is no ozone layers in atmosphere it's not that lives at risk alone but the temperature of the earth will increase which will bridge the equillibrium between warming and cooling system of the earth that keeps atmosphere in balance. If not, the temperature of the earth will rise and cause many catastrophy (i.e volcanic erruption, which will continue to keep both inner core and surface temperature to increase) to the extent that atmosphere will fall down like what happen in first formation of atmosphere at early earth when the whole earth's surface was covered with ice-According to cosmologist.

Then tell me if atmosphere formed in the presence of the sun, do you think it can work? Just tell yourself the truth.

The only thing that can make it happen is that if cosmologist can claim that early sun doesn't powerful or contians some harmful rays as it is now then life can form and atmosphere can form too. If not, nothing can happen earth will remain hot.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Emusan:

I'm very sorry for you. Anyway you said you're not an evolutionist you just believe evolution by faith.

"Ozone layer protect all lives not some."

"The ozone layer is essential for human life. It is able to absorb much harmful ultraviolet radiation, preventing penetration to the earth's surface. Ultraviolet radiation (UV) is defined as radiation with wavelengths between 290-320 nanometers, which are harmful to life because this radiation can enter cells and destroy the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) of many life forms on planet earth. In a sense, the ozone layer can be thought of as a 'UV filter' or our planet's built in sun's screen (Geocities.com, 1998). Without the ozone layer, UV radiation would not be filtered as it reached the surface of the earth. If this happened, cancer would break out and all of the living civilizations, and all species on earth would be in jeopardy (Geocities.com, 1998). Thus, the ozone layer essentially allows life, as we know it, to exist."

So if there's no ozone layer life is not possible on earth and all your claim since is that early earth's atmosphere has no oxygen.

You are lying. . .Stop telling lies, from your quote. . .because this radiation can enter cells and destroy the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) of many life forms on planet earth

It says many life forms an NOT all life forms. . .I said oxygen it self which ozone is its by product was first produced by photosynthetic prokaryotic organisms that emitted O2 as a waste product. There will be some for of life on earth without the ozone. So stop lying. . .

It can't be seperated from atmosphere it forms together with substance that made up atmosphere. If there is no ozone layers in atmosphere it's not that lives at risk alone but the temperature of the earth will increase which will bridge the equillibrium between warming and cooling system of the earth that keeps atmosphere in balance.

Stop lying, it can, oxygen at a time was not in the atmosphere, same with ozone. . .Ozone was formed as a result of oxygen molecules reactiing with ultraviolent light. . .You keep repeating one lie after the other. . .Life exist in very extreme places. Bacteria have been found living inside volcanoes already, they inhale methane. They have adapted to living in very extreme environment. . .Life was already on earth before the ozone layer was formed. It only became more abundant after the ozone layer was formed.

If not, the temperature of the earth will rise and cause many catastrophy (i.e volcanic erruption, which will continue to keep both inner core and surface temperature to increase) to the extent that atmosphere will fall down like what happen in first formation of atmosphere at early earth when the whole earth's surface was covered with ice-According to cosmologist.

I kow all this, the bottom line is life already exist inside extreme places like volcanoes and under the oceans where there is no sun light, no oxygen, and where there is extreme heat and pressure. . .

Then tell me if atmosphere formed in the presence of the sun, do you think it can work? Just tell yourself the truth.

Why won't it work?. . .The sun is actually what created the earth, the sun's gravitational force is what makes the earth to even rotate on its own axis. . .the earth gets most of its energy from the sun. . .The earth's atmosphere consist of gases that were emmited as a result of the chemical reactions that took place during its formation and as the earth cooled down after it was formed. The all took place in the presence of the sun. . . .If we are to go by the nonsense written inside the bible that the earth was created before the sun, then what kept the sun in orbit and where did the plants get their enegry for photosysnthesis from?. . .

The only thing that can make it happen is that if cosmologist can claim that early sun doesn't powerful or contians some harmful rays as it is now then life can form and atmosphere can form too. If not, nothing can happen earth will remain hot.

The tempreture of earth fluctuates a lot. . .There was a time where most of the earth was covered in ice. . .As the earth changes, life also changed and adapted. . .An asteriod big enough to destroy all human life just passed the earth last week, if it had hit the earth most life forms will die, but i believe that new life forms will form again after a very long time. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
mazaje:
It says many life forms an NOT all life forms. . .I said oxygen it self which ozone is its by product was first produced by photosynthetic prokaryotic organisms that emitted O2 as a waste product. There will be some for of life on earth without the ozone. So stop lying. . .

I know you're a very sharp person, why did you ignore this one? "If this happened, cancer would break out and all of the living civilizations, and all species on earth would be in jeopardy (Geocities.com, 1998)."

Stop lying, it can, oxygen at a time was not in the atmosphere, same with ozone. . .Ozone was formed as a result of oxygen molecules reactiing with ultraviolent light. . .You keep repeating one lie after the other. . .Life exist in very extreme places. Bacteria have been found living inside volcanoes already, they inhale methane. They have adapted to living in very extreme environment. . .Life was already on earth before the ozone layer was formed. It only became more abundant after the ozone layer was formed.
Keep repeating the same thing.

I kow all this, the bottom line is life already exist inside extreme places like volcanoes and under the oceans where there is no sun light, no oxygen, and where there is extreme heat and pressure. . .

If life can be found in this conditions then Mercury, Venus, and other planets suppose to have life in them.

Why won't it work?. . .The sun is actually what created the earth, the sun's gravitational force is what makes the earth to even rotate on its own axis. . .the earth gets most of its energy from the sun. . .The earth's atmosphere consist of gases that were emmited as a result of the chemical reactions that took place during its formation and as the earth cooled down after it was formed. The all took place in the presence of the sun.
Likewise Sun created other planets.

If we are to go by the nonsense written inside the bible that the earth was created before the sun, then what kept the sun in orbit and where did the plants get their enegry for photosysnthesis from?

Get inspire to read Bible not like the way you read evolution book before post them.

The tempreture of earth fluctuates a lot. . .There was a time where most of the earth was covered in ice. . .As the earth changes, life also changed and adapted. . .An asteriod big enough to destroy all human life just passed the earth last week, if it had hit the earth most life forms will die, but i believe that new life forms will form again after a very long time. . .

Even why earth's surface was covered with ice you don't despite that I main mention of it two times.

I have explained this in my reply to Evilbrain page 1 also in post you quoted. Can we see the video of the asteriod? It can't even try it because God is in control.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Emusan:

I know you're a very sharp person, why did you ignore this one? "If this happened, cancer would break out and all of the living civilizations, and all species on earth would be in jeopardy (Geocities.com, 1998)."

The fact is all living things will not die off once the ozone layer is off. . .many living things have thrived without the ozone layer, the ozone was formed as a result of oxygen that was released by living things. . .

If life can be found in this conditions then Mercury, Venus, and other planets suppose to have life in them.

It is not if, life has already been found in such conditions. . .

Likewise Sun created other planets.

Sure. . .The suns gravitational pull played a major role in the formation of all the planets. . .Scientist have measured the age of the sun and it is older than that of the earth. . .

Get inspire to read Bible not like the way you read evolution book before post them.

The bible is an ancient book of mythology. . .

Even why earth's surface was covered with ice you don't despite that I main mention of it two times.

I have explained this in my reply to Evilbrain page 1 also in post you quoted. Can we see the video of the asteriod? It can't even try it because God is in control.

God is in control of what?. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
mazaje:

The fact is all living things will not die off once the ozone layer is off. . .many living things have thrived without the ozone layer, the ozone was formed as a result of oxygen that was released by living things. . .

It is not if, life has already been found in such conditions. . .

Sure. . .The suns gravitational pull played a major role in the formation of all the planets. . .Scientist have measured the age of the sun and it is older than that of the earth. . .

The bible is an ancient book of mythology. . .

God is in control of what?. . .

Enough for your tautology post.

Miler-Urey's experiment to simulate how life might have originated in early earth gave atheist scientist strong evidence to prove that life truly would have originated from land and it was published in many biology textbook, that scientist have shown how life could have started in early earth without telling people what they actually preoduced. Though their intention isn't to create life but to show how life could have started. Later when the experiment was critically observed. They discovered that all molecules tend to distroy in the presence of oxygen, which brought the idea of no-oxygen in early atmosphere and when it was shown if atmoshpere never has oxygen Ozone layer could not form and chemical process can't take place, they resort to change the story by saying life didn't start on LAND but in the ocean despite that what Miler-Urey actually produce was a mixture of two type of amino's Why all life use only one type amino and the reason why all living things choose only one type is still a mystery. Then atheist scientist begin to change the case and claim life started in the ocean, again when the effect of HYDROLYSIS (means water splitting) on molecules was brought to light they were dumbfolded. Later some rise up again and state it clearly that life didn't start from earth it starts in space and find its way into earth through metoers falling, there another problem arises "if life started in space our planet shodn't be the only one to hold life" other planets should have life as "natural process or survival of the fitess" should be transfer equally in the universe but the only life they could only find is an organism in planet Mars, then we ask why this organism have not evolve into a big complex nature or does this mean Mars was created thousands of years ago or it is only earth that natural selection apply? Then the organism found on Mars was discover to use other type of amino that lives on earth rejected.

If you argue from now till tomorrow atheist scientist don't know actual place that life originated from.
These are the only possible way they have, then search you heart and mind very well and ask yourself if they truly know and sure about what they claim, why many assumption, why not be one and rest their evidence with it? Remember life from space or in the ocean doesn't have any experimental support just a continous assumption on what Miler-Urey did.

If you want to argue again pick another fact from my OP and let discuss it.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Emusan:

Enough for your tautology post.

Miler-Urey's experiment to simulate how life might have originated in early earth gave atheist scientist strong evidence to prove that life truly would have originated from land and it was published in many biology textbook, that scientist have shown how life could have started in early earth without telling people what they actually preoduced. Though their intention isn't to create life but to show how life could have started. Later when the experiment was critically observed. They discovered that all molecules tend to distroy in the presence of oxygen, which brought the idea of no-oxygen in early atmosphere and when it was shown if atmoshpere never has oxygen Ozone layer could not form and chemical process can't take place, they resort to change the story by saying life didn't start on LAND but in the ocean despite that what Miler-Urey actually produce was a mixture of two type of amino's Why all life use only one type amino and the reason why all living things choose only one type is still a mystery. Then atheist scientist begin to change the case and claim life started in the ocean, again when the effect of HYDROLYSIS (means water splitting) on molecules was brought to light they were dumbfolded. Later some rise up again and state it clearly that life didn't start from earth it starts in space and find its way into earth through metoers falling, there another problem arises "if life started in space our planet shodn't be the only one to hold life" other planets should have life as "natural process or survival of the fitess" should be transfer equally in the universe but the only life they could only find is an organism in planet Mars, then we ask why this organism have not evolve into a big complex nature or does this mean Mars was created thousands of years ago or it is only earth that natural selection apply? Then the organism found on Mars was discover to use other type of amino that lives on earth rejected.

If you argue from now till tomorrow atheist scientist don't know actual place that life originated from.
These are the only possible way they have, then search you heart and mind very well and ask yourself if they truly know and sure about what they claim, why many assumption, why not be one and rest their evidence with it? Remember life from space or in the ocean doesn't have any experimental support just a continous assumption on what Miler-Urey did.

If you want to argue again pick another fact from my OP and let discuss it.

The fact that scientist do not know exactly how life started does not mean god. . .God is just your default position for you do not know. . .Even the creation accounts in genesis is wrong and demonstrably false. . .There are no atheist scientist, just scientist. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by hegelian: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
mazaje:

The fact that scientist do not know exactly how life started does not mean god. . .God is just your default position for you do not know. . .Even the creation accounts in genesis is wrong and demonstrably false. . .There are no atheist scientist, just scientist. . .
why are u disturbin yourself over this guy. even a 5yrs old will know he is suffering from brain s.eizure.i wonder how he passed in school.

Emusan cant you read and read if u dont understand once. its not a crime to read and re-read for like 20times. take your time if its too much for you
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by EvilBrain1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Emusan:

@firstbold-please is there any fossil evidence for plant-like ancestor?

Yes there is. And even better, there are organisms alive today representing every step in the transformation from unicellular heterotrophs to unicellular photoautotrophs to colony-forming autotrophs to simple multicellular autotrophs to complex multicellular autotrophs, commonly known as plants.

I just can't stop laughing.

You really should try and stop. You're just making yourself look silly.

Always remember that for organism to evolve and have a different physical look it needs a gain in genetic information not a loss in genetic information.

Please, stop! This "increase in genetic information" stuff is nonsense. Genes and even entire chromosomes get added, deleted and duplicated all the time in nature. Polyploidy in plants like apple trees, bananas and wheat is just one example of how this can happen. Please stop reading creationist nonsense. If you want to learn science, read materials written by scientists, not religious fanatics promoting an agenda.

@secondbold-if they exist why can't we see common ancestor to form from them?

The question doesn't make any sense. Please rephrase.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Evil Brain:

Please, stop! This "increase in genetic information" stuff is nonsense. Genes and even entire chromosomes get added, deleted and duplicated all the time in nature. Polyploidy in plants like apple trees, bananas and wheat is just one example of how this can happen. Please stop reading creationist nonsense. If you want to learn science, read materials written by scientists, not religious fanatics promoting an agenda.

Nice words of advice for Emusan. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2013
mazaje:

Then if LIFE couldn't start on earth or space, where life come from?

Because you rejected Bible it can't be true but God can't lie, He witnesses about all His creations.

Not all scientist support evolution, hope you know that?
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2013
Evil Brain:

Yes there is. And even better, there are organisms alive today representing every step in the transformation from unicellular heterotrophs to unicellular photoautotrophs to colony-forming autotrophs to simple multicellular autotrophs to complex multicellular autotrophs, commonly known as plants.

all what you put up there are under Chromalveolates-Historically, many chromalveolates were considered plants , because of their cell walls,photosynthetic ability, and in some cases their morphological resemblance to the land plants ( Embryophyta ). And this chromalveolates is found under eukaryote-A eukaryote is an organism with a complex cell or cells, in which the genetic material is organized into a membrane-bound nucleus or nuclei. Eukaryotes (also spelled "eucaryotes"wink comprise animals, plants, and fungi—which are mostly multicellular - as well as various other groups that are collectively classified as protists (many of which are unicellular). In above definition they are both organism with a complex cells not that they evolve from one cell. your claim is that both animal and plant evolve from a unicellular organism.

You really should try and stop. You're just making yourself look silly.

Why you make yourself look brilliant by not understanding message before you post it.

Please, stop! This "increase in genetic information" stuff is nonsense. Genes and even entire chromosomes get added, deleted and duplicated all the time in nature. Polyploidy in plants like apple trees, bananas and wheat is just one example of how this can happen.
You never get it what evolutionist claim is that organisms evolved from orgainsms through error in genetic information called 'Mutations'. The hardest fact about mutations is that it haappens within organism not to form another organism. Virus cannot mutate to non-virus, organism cannot mutate to non-organism. Go and read more about mutations.

Please stop reading creationist nonsense. If you want to learn science, read materials written by scientists, not religious fanatics promoting an agenda.

See my reply with mazaje down.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2013
mazaje:

Nice words of advice for Emusan. . .

If reading scientist materials either books or through internet together with Bible that make me a Christian then I would have become an atheist long time ago. Humans cannot find God thruogh his own way rather through God's way, the way of God is very clear to those who seek it. While you seperate website you can visit, I read through all site because I have the greatest evidence of God's existence in me. No amount of information I can read in this life that can change my worship to God even if the most greatest man of God in this world join atheist today; simply because I have searched for God and I have seen Him personally (I know you may say the the Bible says nobody can see God, what I mean is that I have found God's truth). He exist! I'm only here to let you know that there're some flaws in information you read online that might make you believe there's no God.

Many Christians have turn to Atheist, Christian to Muslim, e.t.c just because they can't search for the truth. Jesus said something before He died in, "John 14:16- And I will pray the father, and he shall give another Comforter [which is Holy Spirit], that he may abide with you for ever" After this He said again in verse "17-Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you" what Jesus said here is the major problem of many Christians today because they didn't search for the Holy Spirit and allow the Holy Spirit to dwell in them.
People that have failed to noticed this among them still remain under Christians do anything they like but they still go to church every sunday, while the rest have turned to atheist or other religion. If Jesus Christ can promise us Holy Spirit and some people can truly show the evidence for Holy Spirit then His ministry must be true. I can't force you to believe in God and His son I only try to show you the truth, I'm not a pastor but believer in God's word and His existence
Matt 24:16-And the gospel(truth) of the kingdom shall be preached to all nations, then end shall come.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2013
@Evilbrain

Actually, they will both evolve from a common cell because all lives started from a single cell by atheist. If we should go back to 'mazaje' plant organisms are the one that started oxygen in the atmosphere but when both plant and animal evolve from a single organism, how does animal organism survive without oxygen because it needs oxygen to live?
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
Emusan:

Then if LIFE couldn't start on earth or space, where life come from?

Because you rejected Bible it can't be true but God can't lie, He witnesses about all His creations.

Not all scientist support evolution, hope you know that?

Your god has already lied, read the creation accounts in the bible, it says and you agree that the earth was created before then sun. . .That is a LIE. . .The sun was in existence before the earth was formed, in fact the sun was very instrumental in the formation of all the planets in the solar system, without the sun there wioll be no earth or any of the planets in the solar system. . .We know how other solar systems are formed and the sun always comes first. . .We have images from hubble, kepler and other space observatories. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
Emusan:

If reading scientist materials either books or through internet together with Bible that make me a Christian then I would have become an atheist long time ago. Humans cannot find God thruogh his own way rather through God's way, the way of God is very clear to those who seek it. While you seperate website you can visit, I read through all site because I have the greatest evidence of God's existence in me. No amount of information I can read in this life that can change my worship to God even if the most greatest man of God in this world join atheist today; simply because I have searched for God and I have seen Him personally (I know you may say the the Bible says nobody can see God, what I mean is that I have found God's truth). He exist! I'm only here to let you know that there're some flaws in information you read online that might make you believe there's no God.

Many Christians have turn to Atheist, Christian to Muslim, e.t.c just because they can't search for the truth. Jesus said something before He died in, "John 14:16- And I will pray the father, and he shall give another Comforter [which is Holy Spirit], that he may abide with you for ever" After this He said again in verse "17-Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you" what Jesus said here is the major problem of many Christians today because they didn't search for the Holy Spirit and allow the Holy Spirit to dwell in them.
People that have failed to noticed this among them still remain under Christians do anything they like but they still go to church every sunday, while the rest have turned to atheist or other religion. If Jesus Christ can promise us Holy Spirit and some people can truly show the evidence for Holy Spirit then His ministry must be true. I can't force you to believe in God and His son I only try to show you the truth, I'm not a pastor but believer in God's word and His existence
Matt 24:16-And the gospel(truth) of the kingdom shall be preached to all nations, then end shall come.

Stop copying and pasting the works of theologians that pose as scientist. . .All the materials you copy from answers in genesis are non scientific but pseudo scientific. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
mazaje:

Your god has already lied, read the creation accounts in the bible, it says and you agree that the earth was created before then sun. . .That is a LIE. . .The sun was in existence before the earth was formed, in fact the sun was very instrumental in the formation of all the planets in the solar system, without the sun there wioll be no earth or any of the planets in the solar system. . .We know how other solar systems are formed and the sun always comes first. . .We have images from hubble, kepler and other space observatories. . .

Well you're still looking at the Bible base on human's fallacious statements.

Now I will grant you four things and let's look maybe your clains are still right.
1. No oxygen in early atmosphere
2. Some organisms can survive without oxygen
3. Life was created in the ocean
4. Absence of ozone will not wipe out all lives.

look at this chain very well:
Ozone<---plants(oxygen)<---plants organisms<---**<---cells<---**<---primodal gem(amino acids)<---water<---atmosphere<---oxygen & hydrogen<---*****.
This chart simply means Ozone was formed through the oxygen plants organisms released, and plants organisms formed from many cells; NOTE: a link is missing there "which is how cells organized themselves to form LIFE-NOBODY KNOWS" then cells was formed in primodal gem(amino acids); NOTE: "how amino acids gathered together to form cell(s) it's still a mystery", amino acid formed in water, water form from oxygen & hydrogen, and atmosphere formed from water
The first lie, you claim life has been in existence when the whole earth was covered with ice, whereas atheist scientist prove that when earth was cooling and atmosphere begins to form but the gravity of the was not strong enough to hold the atmosphere it falls down which gives rapid cooling to earth's surface after that LIFE begins.

Second lie, if there was no oxygen in the atmosphere WATER could not form: "water contains Hydrogen & Oxygen" and if water did not form primodal gem won't start and LIFE won't exist.

Third lie, if oxygen wasn't in atmosphere Ozone won't exist (which reflects most harmful rays away from reaching the earth) and earth's surface will remain HOT forever and no life will exist.
Who is right between MOSES and CSOMOLOGIST?

If earth's atmosphere can't form in the presence of the Sun, do you still believe earth was formed through remains sun metoers?

Cheif atheists will never braek everything down like this for you people to see the true light.

About organism survive in extreme cold or hot conditions is highly refuted by our neighbouring planets.

If you like tell yourself the truth or keep decieving yourself. No scientific method can disprove existence of God anybody that said there's no God believe on his own will not because somebody prove it.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
mazaje:

Stop copying and pasting the works of theologians that pose as scientist. . .All the materials you copy from answers in genesis are non scientific but pseudo scientific. . .

Please how many evolutions have you witness? Yet you believe in evolution you haven't observed with your eyes.

But the theologians have brain pass our genius who claim earth's atmosphere was formed in the presence of the Sun.
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Emusan:

Well you're still looking at the Bible base on human's fallacious statements.

Now I will grant you four things and let's look maybe your clains are still right.
1. No oxygen in early atmosphere
2. Some organisms can survive without oxygen
3. Life was created in the ocean
4. Absence of ozone will not wipe out all lives.

I agree with this. .

look at this chain very well:
Ozone<---plants(oxygen)<---plants organisms<---**<---cells<---**<---primodal gem(amino acids)<---water<---atmosphere<---oxygen & hydrogen<---*****.
This chart simply means Ozone was formed through the oxygen plants organisms released, and plants organisms formed from many cells; NOTE: a link is missing there "which is how cells organized themselves to form LIFE-NOBODY KNOWS" then cells was formed in primodal gem(amino acids); NOTE: "how amino acids gathered together to form cell(s) it's still a mystery", amino acid formed in water, water form from oxygen & hydrogen, and atmosphere formed from water

Stop telling lies. . .The atmosphere of earth is a layer of gases surrounding the planet earth that is retained by earth's gravity. . .The atmosphere was NOT formed by water, the major component of the atmosphere is nitrogen and it is not found in water. . .Stop lying. . .

The first lie, you claim life has been in existence when the whole earth was covered with ice, whereas atheist scientist prove that when earth was cooling and atmosphere begins to form but the gravity of the was not strong enough to hold the atmosphere it falls down which gives rapid cooling to earth's surface after that LIFE begins.

What are you talking about?. . .What has the nonsense you wrote here got to do with the ice age?. . .

Second lie, if there was no oxygen in the atmosphere WATER could not form: "water contains Hydrogen & Oxygen" and if water did not form primodal gem won't start and LIFE won't exist.

Stop exposing your ignorance, water came to earth through comets strikes. Many comets are composed mainly of ice and rock. during the accretion cometary impacts were frequent. Secondly outgassing by voclanoes also released hydrogen and some oxygen. Volcanic eruptions were very common as the earth was cooling down and settling. . .So your claim that water will not form if there was oxygen in the atmosphere is very false. . .

Third lie, if oxygen wasn't in atmosphere Ozone won't exist (which reflects most harmful rays away from reaching the earth) and earth's surface will remain HOT forever and no life will exist.
Who is right between MOSES and CSOMOLOGIST?

Life was already in existence before the ozone was formed. . .Life already exist inside of volcanoes and under the oceans. . .Bacterias exist inside volcanoes that use methane to respire. . .

If earth's atmosphere can't form in the presence of the Sun, do you still believe earth was formed through remains sun metoers?

You keep repeating this childlish lie without showing how. ..How can the earth's atmosphere not form in the presence of the sun?. . .Do you know what the earth's atmosphere is?. . .As i aforementioned, the atmosphere of earth is a layer of gases surrounding the planet earth that is retained by earth's gravity. All the gases were formed in the presence of the sun. . .If you disagree then pls show me how nitrogen or argon(some of the gases that make up the atmosphere) could not be formed in the presence of the sun. . .Stop talking as if you are uneducated pls. . .

Cheif atheists will never braek everything down like this for you people to see the true light.

I have broken everything down more than you can ever do. . .

About organism survive in extreme cold or hot conditions is highly refuted by our neighbouring planets.

It has not been refuted any where. . .Bacteria have been found in volcanoes and other forms of life exist in extreme places like under the oceans. . .

If you like tell yourself the truth or keep decieving yourself. No scientific method can disprove existence of God anybody that said there's no God believe on his own will not because somebody prove it.

God remains a myth as such no one can disprove it. . .But science has disproved the genesis creation account. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Emusan:

Please how many evolutions have you witness? Yet you believe in evolution you haven't observed with your eyes.

But the theologians have brain pass our genius who claim earth's atmosphere was formed in the presence of the Sun.

I am not an evolutionist. . .Do you know what the earth's atmosphere is?. . .Why do you keep spewing pathetic ignorance?. . .
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by Emusan(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
I left this thread because your claims didn't hold anything but I came back to answer your questions in Anony's thread here.

mazaje:

I told you this when and where?. . .

Many months ago that you're Ape-like descendant.

Tell me how life began.

Life began with God

What was used in creating cells for example. . .How were cells created and what was used in creating them. . .When was the first cell created?. . .And how did you know this to be true?. . .Pls tell. . .Don't go about referring me to quote from ancient religious mythical books. . .Cos i will only laugh at you. . .

This is the mistake that most atheist make believing cells are LIFE. Now research has shown it beyond any reasonable doubt that LIFE is not part of cell, cells are just LIFE carriers. Which reseach is that? Reseach about natural death shows that cell remians intact about few hours after death.

In the process of natural death scientis descover that 1) heartbeat, breathings and circulations of blood stop first which is called clinical death, 2)four to five minutes later cells begin to die(losing energy) bit by bit which is called biological death. After someone died all the person's cell are still there only thing they observe was that there're not working anymore.
The question now is what is that partcular thing that is making those cells to work?

I have never claimed to know how life began. . .

See where you expose your ignorance but you believe only one life started it all on what you don't know its beginning..No scientist ever prove it..how will you know?

That is a question NO one knows. . .You are just happy to believe the superstition you have been indoctrinated with since childhood that's all. ..

If no one knows then evolution calim is wrong! How?

*Mazaje is the last born in their family
*Mazaje has two sisters
*mazaje is a male because I saw (m) beside his username on NL
*mazaje lives outside nigeria because I saw it on NL
*mazaje's families reside outside Denmark
*mazaje has married with two beautiful kids a boy and a girl

Please tell me maybe I'm wrong.

There is much more evidence for the big ba.ng than evidence that Yahweh spoke things into existence using the hebrew language. . .

Did you know that most physics theory are in question because of 'dark energy' now?

How does this prove that the god idea created by the ancient Jews exist in reality?

This is not the answer my question, is everything observable in nature?
Re: Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. by mazaje(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Emusan: I left this thread because your claims didn't hold anything but I came back to answer your questions in Anony's thread here.

You left the thread only because your ignorance was exposed. . .You obviously did not even know what the earth's atmosphere was. . .You clearly did not know that the earth's atmosphere is layer of gases surrounding the planet earth that is retained by earth's gravity, your claimed the earth's atmosphere was formed from water. . .LOL!. . .

Many months ago that you're Ape-like descendant.

When did i tell you this?. . . . . .Stop going to answers in genesis to copy nonsense. . .

Life began with God

This is just a useless claim that has no evidence. . .Life began with Shiva the Hindu goddess, pls prove that I am wrong. . .

This is the mistake that most atheist make believing cells are LIFE. Now research has shown it beyond any reasonable doubt that LIFE is not part of cell, cells are just LIFE carriers. Which reseach is that? Reseach about natural death shows that cell remians intact about few hours after death.

But cells themselves are alive. . .The have the full characteristics of living things and they themselves are living things. . .What exactly are you yapping about?. . .There are many single cell organisms that exist every where. . .

In the process of natural death scientis descover that 1) heartbeat, breathings and circulations of blood stop first which is called clinical death, 2)four to five minutes later cells begin to die(losing energy) bit by bit which is called biological death. After someone died all the person's cell are still there only thing they observe was that there're not working anymore.
The question now is what is that partcular thing that is making those cells to work?

Cells are living things on their own. . .What did your god use in creating cells?. . .How did he create them and when did he create the fist cell?. . .How an your prove to me that your Jewish myth of a god created cells and not Shiva?. . .

See where you expose your ignorance but you believe only one life started it all on what you don't know its beginning..No scientist ever prove it..how will you know?

Where did I tell you that is what I believe?. . .

If no one knows then evolution calim is wrong! How?

*Mazaje is the last born in their family
*Mazaje has two sisters
*mazaje is a male because I saw (m) beside his username on NL
*mazaje lives outside nigeria because I saw it on NL
*mazaje's families reside outside Denmark
*mazaje has married with two beautiful kids a boy and a girl

Please tell me maybe I'm wrong.

What is this joke pls?. . .

Did you know that most physics theory are in question because of 'dark energy' now?

And dark energy supports the myth that things were spoken into existence using the Hebrew language?. . .

This is not the answer my question, is everything observable in nature?

It is not everything that is in nature that we have the ability to observes, your mythical god is said to be supernatural, meaning he exist outside of nature. . he exists in myths and fictitious stories and claims. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names, Origin, Ancestry And History / Why Do You Fear Death? / The Christian God.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.