Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Self-employed Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self-employed Job Offer (1067 Views)

How Do I Include My Self-employed Activities Into My CV / 3 Tell-tale Signs You Should Reject A Job Offer / PHCN Employed No Engineer For 16 Years – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self-employed Job Offer by kismo(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2013
If you have access to internet enabled phone that accept java application or computer with internet connection, you are good to go. Believe me, you will not need to settle for 20k or 30k job offer. There is NO way you will not make money because it's a service you will be rendering to your community members. If you are interested, let's chat on WhatsApp(08038505585). IT'S NOT FREE O. It's #1500. I will mentor you via whatsapp until you begin to make money. You can also send me 2go friend request via the number above. MOD, pardon me if this is in the wrong place.
Re: Self-employed Job Offer by kismo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Please if you know you are a student and you stay on campus, don't call or chat with me because the package will not work for you except you stay off campus. If you are in Ibadan, I can fix a date with you. So there is nothing like scam as some people claimed.
Re: Self-employed Job Offer by Princesszoe: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2013
It should be pay after service right?
Re: Self-employed Job Offer by kismo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Princess zoe: It should be pay after service right?
I don't understand. If it's the #1500 you are talking about, it has to be paid before I can send the ebook to you.
Re: Self-employed Job Offer by levinony: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2013
Guy no matter what u have to offer ,your packaging is very poor. U don't even give ur area of specialization or a view of what u have to offer. Only for people to send u 1500. Where is it done in this world. So my advice to u is try to convince ur clients to an extent before u ask for money.
Re: Self-employed Job Offer by kismo(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
levinony: Guy no matter what u have to offer ,your packaging is very poor. U don't even give ur area of specialization or a view of what u have to offer. Only for people to send u 1500. Where is it done in this world. So my advice to u is try to convince ur clients to an extent before u ask for money.
My guy, I am sorry for that. The truth is the motive is not to make money and maybe because I'm not used to selling stuffs like this, that is why the packaging is poor. But I believe I have done justice to that with those who have contacted me and bought the stuff. If it doesn't worth the 1500k, those who bought it would have made it known here. Thanks for your concern. I am only trying to help.
Re: Self-employed Job Offer by engrhorla(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
@Kismo I always njoy ur posts. I want more info abt dis & am in Ib. Ao can we c? U can mail me on olagbem2010@gmail.com
Re: Self-employed Job Offer by kismo(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2013
engrhorla: @Kismo I always njoy ur posts. I want more info abt dis & am in Ib. Ao can we c? U can mail me on olagbem2010@gmail.com
Call me and let's fix a meeting point. I can't categorically tell you where we should meet because my job is mobile and I can be anywhere at anytime. It's only on Mondays and Fridays I use to be in the office throughout the day. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

44 Ways Of Writing A Good Resume / Certification Edge Calling / Flight Attendant Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.