Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,158 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Packing Sealed Plastics For Meal Packing In The Freezer And Cosmetic Range - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Packing Sealed Plastics For Meal Packing In The Freezer And Cosmetic Range (606 Views)

Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge / Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Packing Sealed Plastics For Meal Packing In The Freezer And Cosmetic Range by jayman12: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
Packing sealed plastics for meal packing in the freezer and Cosmetic range of products import to Nigeria from China, Europe and USA – Good business idea or competitive and saturated.

Again I am on here to hear your views on the above subject matter. I am considering buying and bringing into Nigeria (only when I have confirmed and validated wholesale buyers) sealed plastics for packing meals into freezer also ranges of cosmetics (which also included perfumes).

Based on the current market conditions and demand, would you consider these a viable business to step into?

Your help will be needed to answer these questions:

1. What types of sealed plastics sell well and in good demand in Nigeria
2. What are the market prices and wholesale prices
3. How easy is it to find wholesale buyers in Nigeria for these types of products

Same questions go for cosmetic ranges i.e. what sells (which also included perfumes)

In a nut shell I am looking to identify opportunities around sealed plastics and cosmetics (which also included perfumes)

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Printing Machine And Where To Find Them. / How To Make Money With EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES / Step By Step Guide On Importation Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.