Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. (5931 Views)

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by obysolid(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2013
cool bro.. Keep it coming..
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
obysolid: cool bro.. Keep it coming..
yhaa bro! Definitely.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
An0nimus: I think you did a double post @ one pointsmiley Nice work still.
yeah I did.. Gon take it off.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
*continues*

He sat down at his table and flipped open the file on the case, in which were pictures of the girls' corpses, background details and other things about the circumstances surrounding the murders. There were so many places he could start his investigation from but first of all he needed to have a discussion with his poilce partner. He was mentally making notes and still thinking of the problem when Tracy came and stood at the door.
"Ready to eat?" She asked.

"Yeah sure," he looked up at her and smiled. They both went out of the room to the kitchen and sat down to eat.

"So how did your day go?" Tracy asked.

"Yeah fine. I didn't go anywhere until Deji told me to meet him in the evening."

"Oh okay. Did you actually watch the news?" She asked.

"Yes I did. The midday news,"

"Then you heard about the murder of the girls?" She asked.

"Yes I did."

"Really pathetic. Very young girls. I wonder who killed them and why."

"Yeah me too. That's the question on everybody's lips."

"I hope the killer is brought to justice." She said finally. They both ate their food in silence with Tony's mind still working...
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
CHAPTER 4

He got to the forensics office building before noon and he went straight to Dr. George, the chief researcher's office. He was a small man with a wiry frame and a shrill voice which fitted him perfectly. He looked like he was in his late forties. "Hello Dr. George," Tony greeted as he entered the office.

"Agent Tony, how are you doing?" The research doctor asked, extending his hand in a handshake.

"I'm fine, how's work?"

"Fine. So you're here about the evidences picked up at the murder scenes." Dr. George started without wasting time.

"Yes, that's why I'm here. What did you find?"

"Well," Dr. George started. "There were fingerprints and we can't ascertain which print belogs to whom except we test them against arrested suspects." He said. "Have you arrested anyone yet?" He asked.

"I don't know yet. I'm going to have to consult my partner on that," Tony said.

"There weren't many clues left on the first girl except for the various prints and the letters inscribed in her flesh." Dr. George continued.

"What else did you find?" Tony asked.

"On the second girl, we found semen in her vagina. Maybe she died in a rape attempt." Dr. George observed.

"Were there any bruises?" Tony asked.

"No, not even a cut or wound." Dr. George said.

"Then they were strangled?" Tony said.

"Yes definitely."

"Get the prints on their necks and compare them." Tony said firmly.

"We'll do that. One other thing is, the second girl is asthmatic according to medical history." Dr. George said.

"Okay," Tony said. "And what happens to an asthmatic patient when they are strangled in minutes?" He asked.

"They die," Dr. George said slowly.

"How long will it take the fingerprints test results to be out?" Tony asked standing up.

"As soon as we get them, I'll give you a call." Dr. George responded and handed Tony a file.

"Thank you very much. I'll be on my way now." Tony said shaking hands with the research doctor...
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by purpinkx(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Wonder how they get to match the finger print ... Not like nigeria has a data base of all finger prints
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
purpinkx: Wonder how they get to match the finger print ... Not like nigeria has a data base of all finger prints
it was not stated anywhere that a particular print was said to belong to a particular person. That's why the prints gotten had to be kept to be tested against arrested suspects.

But I believe two different prints can be tested comparingly without having to know who owns it.

Thanks for that.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by ninja4life(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
Following thread.update fast o
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by LarrySun(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
"Show me a hero and I will write you a
tragedy"
... Sidney Sheldon. This Quote Wasn't Made By The Late Sheldon. It Was Made By F. Scott Fitzgerald. Sheldon Adopted It Into The Introduction Of One Of His Novels Titled 'The Sky Is Falling' Just As You Used In Yours. Please Make The Necessary Corrections. Bless You.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Larry-Sun:
"Show me a hero and I will write you a
tragedy"
... Sidney Sheldon. This Quote Wasn't Made By The Late Sheldon. It Was Made By F. Scott Fitzgerald. Sheldon Adopted It Into The Introduction Of One Of His Novels Titled 'The Sky Is Falling' Just As You Used In Yours. Please Make The Necessary Corrections. Bless You.
thanks bro. Will do that.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Tascocent(m): 7:07am On Jun 12, 2013
Ope OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo. My boss don start anoda story.....no Elle subscribing big tym.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2013
My sure guy, i no know say u don write anoda story o. But pls no do wetin u do 4 ur previous story(close 2 d end) here o. Na beg i dey beg o.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
Damex333: My sure guy, i no know say u don write anoda story o. But pls no do wetin u do 4 ur previous story(close 2 d end) here o. Na beg i dey beg o.
I cross my heart bro! gringrin... Welcome here. I missed you guys.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Tascocent: Ope OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo. My boss don start anoda story.....no Elle subscribing big tym.
yhaaa bro!!
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
*continues*

He drove to the police headquarters to see Inspector Mike, his police partner. Inspector Mike was a young man, younger than Tony. He was in every sense too sophisticated and stylish for the police job. With a handsome face and hair styled like an actor's, you would never have guessed he was a policeman. He had an air of pride around him.

"Good day Mike," Tony greeted casually when he entered Mike's office.

"Inspector Mike," Mike corrected. "How are you?" He added.

"How far have you gone on the case?" Tony asked ignoring his correction and question.

"Have you arrested any suspects yet?"

"Yes I have arrested the last guy seen with the second girl at the clubhouse," Mike responded.

"How do you know he was the last guy with her?" Tony asked.

"He was found bending over her corpse and trying to run away. Someone caught him. This is a simple case."

"I see, have you interrogated him yet?"

"Many times. But he is tough guy. Doesn't want to confess," Mike answered.

"Really? What evidences do you have to confirm that he killed her?" Tony asked.

"Well, leave that to me. I can handle this on my own. I'll get to the root of the matter." He said.

"May I see him?" Tony asked.

"No, not at the moment, he's in a pretty bad shape now," Mike responded.

"Pretty bad shape as in? You didn't torture him did you?"

"Yes. Anything to make him confess you know,"

"That's unprofessional. A not yet convicted suspect. I bet you didn't allow him to call up a lawyer."

"See, I've got to handle this my way. I'm in charge here, you're just a tag along." Mike said.

Tony shook his head, "this is totally silly,"

"I'll tell you what's silly, getting in the way of an investigation you have no business with." Mike said leaning across the table into Tony's face.

Tony wanted to argue further but he thought it best no to because he knew it wouldn't work. Mike was a government officer, he was private. His authority was limited. He couldn't be about arguing with a policeman. No he couldn't. He probably will handle the case on his own. Prime asshole

He went out of Mike's office. He checked the police chief's office, he wasn't in. His secretary was in. "Is he in?"

"Mr. Phillip, oh no, he went out some hours ago," she said.

"Okay, I'll check on him later," he said and turned to leave.

"Wait, he left me something for you. Agent Anthony right?" He nodded and she handed him an identity card.

"Thanks," he smiled. He got out of the office. Outside the door, a young man was waiting. He looked like he was waiting for someone. The young man tapped Tony's shoulder when he walked past him.

"Excuse me sir,"

"Yes?" Tony turned and sized him up with his eyes. He was relatively young and his ID card bore the name Joseph, he was a sergeant. "What can I do for you?"

"He led Tony away from the door towards the entrance. "I learnt you're working on the murdered girls' case with Inspector Mike," he said.

"Yes, that's right," Tony replied wondering where the conversation was heading.

"How's it going with him?" Joseph asked.

"Fine," Tony responded.

"Just came to tell you if you need help with anything, I can help you. Inspector Mike can be really off-point at times,"

Tony chuckled, "so because this is a big case, you also want to have a share of being in the spotlight when it gets solved right? Thanks for the offer to help though."

"No sir," Joseph said looking ashamed of himself.

"See you later," Tony said and walked down the step towards his car.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by ninja4life(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Nice but i will lik to ask if an inspector is higher in rank than a sergeant.tanks
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2013
ninja4life: Nice but i will lik to ask if an inspector is higher in rank than a sergeant.tanks
yes bro.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
not bad. smiley
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by LarrySun(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
ekwah: not bad. smiley
Congratulations, Ekwah. I Voted For You. grin

1 Like

Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lol. Thanks. gringrin
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
I voted for the other guy Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
CHAPTER 5

Tony drove to the area where the first girl was murdered. The road leading to the scene of the murder was deserted. He kept driving and on each side of the road some hundreds of metres from the crime scene were low cost houses. The murdered girl sure lived in one of them. He saw an elderly sure sitting in front of one of the houses. He got out of his car and walked up to the woman. "Good day Ma."

"Good afternoon my son,"

"Please ma, I'm Agent Tony from the state's police department,"

The woman's expression changed and she shuddered "whom do you seek?"

"Do not fear, I've come because of the murder which took place here some days ago. I'm the officer in charge of the case," Tony said. "I only want to know where the girl lived."

"She lived with her parents down the road, number 25." The woman said. "Its so sad. Such a young girl."

"Really sad. We'll bring the killer to book." Tony assured.

"I hope so."

"Thank you very much ma. Let me be on my way now." Tony said and walked back to his car and drove on down the road. Number 25 wasn't too far, he located it on the right side of the road. He got out of his car and walked to the front-door. He pressed the bell and the door was opened almost immediately. "Adedeji's residence?" He asked the young man who opened the door.

"Yes, good afternoon," the young man responded and allowed Tony into the living room.

"I'm agent Tony from the state's police department," he introduced himself when he entered the living room. There was a lot of people, sympathisers he guessed. Everyone present froze in their seats. Even a young boy of about 20years tried to get out of the room. Tony caught him by the arm before the boy whizzed past him.

"Relax everybody, I'm not here to make arrests. I'm here because we need to find the person or people that killed Debbie. I'm here to ask questions that's all." Tony said.

"The people relaxed but fear and doubt were clearly written on some's faces. "You're welcome Agent Tony. I'm Debbie's father." A middle-aged man who looked like a college teacher in his late fifties got up and said, extending a handshake to Tony. "And here's my wife, Debbie's mother," he pointed to a woman younger than him who looked like she was going to break down at any slight moment. She looked beautiful Tony observed. "We can go inside and answer any questions you have for us."

"Okay fine," Tony said and scanned the people seated. He followed Debbie's parents into a room...
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
*continues*

"This is Debbie's room and we brought you here so maybe you might find something that will help you in your investigations." Debbie's father said.

"Yeah, thanks for your cooperation really and I'm sorry about the death of your daughter. We are trying to get to the bottom of all of this and I believe once all the loose ends gets tied, the killer will will be brought to book." He paused, then continued "ma'am, I know this is going to be difficult for you but we need your precise answers." Debbie's mother nodded, blinking off a drop of tears. "On the day she died, where did she say she was going?" Tony asked.

"She said she was attending birthday party of a friend. I didn't want her to go initially but she begged me and allowed her telling her not to get back later than 8pm." Her father said.

Tony jotted down something in his small notebook. "That friend of hers, were they close? Did you know her very well?"

"Not really. All we know is they're school mates. She's pretty selective when it comes to moving with people. She has only four friends, one of them who was killed the second day Debbie died. One died last month too. Only two of her close friends are alive," Debbie's mother said.

Tony kept jotting in his notebook. "You saud one of them died last month. What killed her?" Tony asked.

"Nobody knows. Everyone assumed it was natural," Debbie's father responded.

"Okay. Recently did you hear about any of the girls picking a quarrel with anybody? Maybe a cultist or did her normal behaviour or mood change of late?"

"None that I heard of. They are in a private school and the chances of survival for cultists is pretty slim. But you know youths, you never can guess what's going on with them except they open up. Though Debbie and her friends formed this silly group. DIVAS they called themselves. Sure there'll be other groups like that on campus. Maybe they're in a quarrel with other groups, she never talked about it. We need you to help us please." Debbie's father said.

Tony's brain was working "And you say three of the girls in this group are dead?"

"Yes."

"What are the names of the remaining two?" Tony asked.

"Victoria and Sade," Debbie's mother said. "Its like someone is out to wipe out the group.

"It appears so. Do you have any idea how I can get to them?" Tony asked.

"Yes," Debbies father reached into a bedside drawer and brought out a small book. "Here, she kept all her phone numbers and addresses here."

"Thanks," Tony said as he took the address book.

"Did she have a boyfriend or any boy close to her?"

"I don't know. Its not as if she could have introduced her boyfriend to us. Only her friends can answer that question." Debbie's father said.

"Who's that boy that tried to get out the other time I came in?"

"He's a close friend of hers. They used to be close until months back when he stopped visiting." Debbie's mother said.

"Her boyfriend? Did you ask her why he stopped visiting?"

"Yes and she said nothing. She said if he ever has something he needs from her, he'd visit." Debbie's mother said.

"Okay," Tony said getting up from the arm-chair on which he sat. "Does she have any siblings?" He asked. Not for the sake of the investigation but for the fact that Debbie's parents were fairly old, he wanted to know if there were other children.

"Yes, three others, they're in the states. She's meant to join them next year after her graduation." Debbie's mother said and burst into tears.

"Tony placed a hand on her shoulder. Its okay madam. Take heart. We'll find the killer. That will be all for now sir,"

"Thanks a lot." Debbie's father said at the brink of bursting into tears as well. He followed Tony out of the room into the living room where everybody seated kept staring at Tony. Tony got out into his car and drove off. He knew where next to go.

2 Likes

Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Emeralddan(f): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hmmm lovely!!....waiting for ur next update
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by ninja4life(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hmm dsi is getting more interesting.tony d killer investigating himself,sounds funny.op should try to update more frequently
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Ispeakthetruth(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2013
ninja4life: Hmm dsi is getting more interesting.tony d killer investigating himself,sounds funny.op should try to update more frequently
You're jumping to conclusions already... Well let's see what the OP's gonna come up with. Nice story btw.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2013
Good story smiley
I've always wished to have the imagination to write interesting fiction...no such luck tho, lol.
Keep it up.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
CHAPTER 6

In the conference room at the Police Headquarters, Tony, Deji, his boss, 'Inspector' Mike and Chief Superintendent Phillip were in the room. "How's the investigation going?" Phillip asked.

"I think we have the killer already." Mike responded.

"Tell us what you've got." Deji implored. Mike eyed him, then looked at his boss. Phillip nodded.

"We arrested a suspect, a man. He was last seen with Irene, the second girl walking out of the club-house." Mike said.

"Good Job. So did he spill? Or how did you come to the conclusion that he is the killer?" Phillip asked.

"I interrogated him." Mike said.

"I believe it was recorded." Phillip said.

"Yes it was." Mike said and brought out a small media recorder and handed it to his boss.

Phillip pressed the play button and Mike's voice came out

So tell me, why did you kill Irene?" Mike asked.

"I didn't kill here, I swear." The man said.

"But she was found dead beside your car and you were beside here. You even tried to run away when someone spotted you. Didn't you?" Mike's voice came again.

"I was scared. I mean I didn't expect to find her dead especially not after..."

"After what?" Mike boomed.

"We had s£x." The man said.

"You had s£x or you rap£d her," Mike said and a slap-like sound was heard. Phillip looked at Mike. Deji shook his head.

"We had s£x. I swear it was mutual agreement. We were supposed to go to my place together. I went back inside to buy a bottle of wine and I found her dead."

"So you got drunk, rap£d a young girl and killed her. Now you're saying you don't know how she died. I'm going to fry your a$$." Mike said in low tones.

"I swear I didn't kill her." The guy said and burst into tears as sounds of beating and torture came from the recorder." A click and the recording was over.

"Is that all?" Phillip asked.

"Yes sir." Mike replied.

"Well, you didn't do badly but did you allow him call a lawyer?" Phillip asked.

"No," Mike answered.

"And I see no reason why you tortured him. That's unprofessional and I'm disappointed really." Phillip said.

"But sir, I had to get him to confess."

"Oh, I see. Has he confessed now?"

"Give me more time," Mike murmured.

"Time. Hmm... You're going to do enough of it in jail. God help you if the suspect is proven innocent and he decides to sue the SPD then it'll be me frying your a$$.

"Hey Phillip. Let it go. I'm sure its a mistake on his part and he'll make up for it." Deji said.

"To hell with making a mistake. I f*ccking knew what I was doing and I know I'm gonna get the desired result. I'll get the killer, get all the credit and take your place boss. I don't care about you two being in the investigation. This is strictly a competition between me and you." He added pointing to Tony. He walked out of the room."

"Don't mind him. That's the way he is." Phillip said.

"You mean he has always been like this?" Why then did you assign him to this case?" Deji asked.

"Well, I was cornered. He's related to the commissioner. Nephew or cousin, I can't remember.

"It doesn't even matter." Deji cut in, irritated.

"Yeah," Phillip chuckled. "He failed Naval School and he was fixed to my neck. He has little or no sense at all. Insensitive and ill-mannered.

"I see. You have not much choice here."

"I don't. And he can't be taken off the investigation just anyhow." Phillip said.

"And he's going to keep slowing things down. There's nothing we can do than to tread gently with him." Tony spoke for the first time.

"Well, maybe that's a better option. What have you got so far?" Phillip asked, changing the subject.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Obinnau(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Just passing by, turns around. Oh the silence is too thick! Pls try to update asap.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by luscioustrish(f): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tayad of refreshing this page,where is dygeasy? undecided
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Obinnau(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choices / Book Summary - The Five Love Languages By Gray Chapman / N20,000 UP FOR GRABS!!! The Afritalks Short Story Writing Contest 2016!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.