Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos (726 Views)

(Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / Picture Of Young Children Hawking Moin-Moin: Child Abuse? / Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos by empexy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lagos residents were recently confronted with the startling news report of a 45-year-old man, Sunday Jacob, who was arrested for allegedly having illicit sex with a 7-year-old girl. The next morning, a similar story broke. Philip Benson, 37, was arrested for impregnating his 12-year-old daughter...

Read more >>> http://telegraphng.com/2013/06/growing-incident-of-paedophilia-in-lagos/
Re: Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos by bebe2(f): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2013
grin Internet d has really opened naijas eyes. Dis has been happening for years

Let's hope some awareness will do us gud
Re: Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dusgusting to say the least.its because paedophiles are not always disgraced like petty thieves in lagos thats why they keep increasing.

Apparently there are also paedophiles on nairaland too.an example was when monalisas child,i cant remember her age but between 6-8 year old.her mom celebrated her birthday and i saw a picture of her with a knicker and top and some filthy men were analyzing how they will rub her butts and all so it shouldnt come as a suprise
Re: Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos by ifyalways(f): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
Things dey happen for lagos. I know a very rich, old,really old man that got a teen pregnant.some "good samaritans" were working towards getting the man arrested and taken to court but guess what? The old man bought a car for the lil'girls elder brother,rented them a new house and before we knew what was happening, the girls family "manufactured" a birth certificate presenting the girl as an adult,22 years and asked everyone to mind their biz. The girl is even happy and enjoying her "little madam" status.

Itsokay!

The society,you and I are the problem of the society.
Re: Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos by biolabee(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
funny,,,,,,, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

ifyalways: Things dey happen for lagos. I know a very rich, old,really old man that got a teen pregnant.some "good samaritans" were working towards getting the man arrested and taken to court but guess what? The old man bought a car for the lil'girls elder brother,rented them a new house and before we knew what was happening, the girls family "manufactured" a birth certificate presenting the girl as an adult,22 years and asked everyone to mind their biz. The girl is even happy and enjoying her "little madam" status.

Itsokay!

Re: Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifyalways: Things dey happen for lagos. I know a very rich, old,really old man that got a teen pregnant.some "good samaritans" were working towards getting the man arrested and taken to court but guess what? The old man bought a car for the lil'girls elder brother,rented them a new house and before we knew what was happening, the girls family "manufactured" a birth certificate presenting the girl as an adult,22 years and asked everyone to mind their biz. The girl is even happy and enjoying her "little madam" status.

Itsokay!

true.nigerians are their own problems.money woirshipping
Re: Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
biolabee: funny,,,,,,, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

what is funny about it.i find the family of the teenage girl pathetic.by the way whatever the girl experiences in that home,she has to endure since her family has sold her and she herself wants to be 'madam' before her time while her mates are in ss2 or ss3 about planning for their waec or neco to get to the university,she chooses to be a semi illiterate house wife to a rich paedophile courtesy of her disgusting/hungry family members that think money is all to life
Re: Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos by biolabee(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2013
kulyie: what is funny about it.i find the family of the teenage girl pathetic.by the way whatever the girl experiences in that home,she has to endure since her family has sold her and she herself wants to be 'madam' before her time while her mates are in ss2 or ss3 about planning for their waec or neco to get to the university,she chooses to be a semi illiterate house wife to a rich paedophile courtesy of her disgusting/hungry family members that think money is all to life[

And that is why i labell it a tragicomedy - funny yet sad
The family has chosen to eat of a bowl of pottage for their birthright

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help This Nigerian Baby Win! / Have We Lost The Values Of Marriage In This Part Of The World? / Contending With Violence At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.