Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Do I Obtain Loan For UK Doctorate Program Worth N4,500,000? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Obtain Loan For UK Doctorate Program Worth N4,500,000? (758 Views)

Please How Can I Obtain Qatar Police Clearance Certificate Here In Nigeria? / At What Age Should A Nigerian Obtain His/her First Degree ? / How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Obtain Loan For UK Doctorate Program Worth N4,500,000? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dear House,

I am in dire need of advise as to how to get approximately N4.5mil (18,500 pounds) for a doctorate program via distance learning program in a UK university. Presently working in Nigeria and earning pretty-decent salary in the food and beverage sector.

The program is in media and communication and admission has been received. The institution in question is a leading one which falls amongst the top 15 in the UK. Now the issues are: does any one know any bank to raise such funds even if is to be paid back on an installment basis.Is it adviseable to seek assistance from any organisation that might need such qualification at the end of the day, to work for at this stage (like a sponsorship) while the organisation foots the bill. If any, kindly share even it includes foreign donor or aid agencies. One more source of interest is if there any options at making this happen.

Your kind contributions shall be acknowledged.
Re: How Do I Obtain Loan For UK Doctorate Program Worth N4,500,000? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Why will you want to get a loan to obtain a PhD online in the first instant? It doesn't just sound right to me. Of what benefit will that be?
I personally feel you should raise the capital over time. PhD should be a long term project in your case and not a do-or-die affair that you need to go borrowing for.

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me / I Need Advice On the future of My Career / An Advice To All Young Entrepreneurers Especially Ladies From Linda Ikeji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.