Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate (45510 Views)

Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits / Being Intimate While Sick Can Reduce A Fever Due To The Sweat Produced. / Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by ibrahimdoc: 1:29am On Jun 03, 2013
rhymesteey: Good info!!! Chai kissing again I love kissing die oo

give me your number, i am a good french kisser.
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by ibrahimdoc: 1:35am On Jun 03, 2013
Destinymmi: Pls wat is MouthAction?

sucking your pussy, that is the meaning.
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by churific(m): 4:49am On Jun 03, 2013
You probably should've defined "intimate" first because kissing and mouth action are all "intimate."
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by DeNoble1(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2013
Kiss? .... May them no go there. I like that thing pass the main food. ....Na this kind thing make me no like these medical practitioners
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by StepG: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Ajekpako(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2013
Mouth Action? especially with a creative/adventurous lady probably with ice and warm water alternately? Priceless cool

Throw in honey, ice cream, chocolates, wine..........and you own me! #bliss cheesy
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by lymelyte(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2013
It is sweeter without condom but bitter with AIDS ooo..Be warn peeps
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by niyivasaz(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2013
hmmmm!

Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by kamelonaire(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2013
can we do witout kis
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by kandiikane(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Who sits on public toilets?
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
heed101: Doc, plz how can we condomise our mouth

No Enviable Idea for that now, but U can watch Up ur mouth with dettol and Baygon tongue
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
STD is for gay people only angry

well it looks like you have a double dilemma on your hands.
ogunfe. grin
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Beey(f): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2013
greateros: pls dont take antibiotics after any form of sex action - in short, no take anti-biotics anyhow! It makes your body to stop being responsive to antibiotics.

Its very dangerous to abuse antibiotics!
i work in the medical field and I totally agree.Gosh! I never heard this b 4 but anyway,the body becomes accustomed 2 them and then when they are genuinely needed,the body creates resistance to them & they just won't work.Besides ,some diseases transmitted through kissing like herpes, mononucleosis,viral meningitis can't be treated with antibiotics coz viruses are in curable.They may be dormant in the body but activate when the body is under some kind of stress.Parasites that attack human body like mites,body and pubic lice can all be passed on through contact.As for fingers,once they've come into contact with infected body fluids, and someone touches their mucous membranes which are found in the eyes,lips,inside the nose and the groin, they contract the infection.Herpes of the eyes can be spread this way.Handwashing is very important or use of gloves while engaging in activities leading to intimacy.
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Mpetempe(m): 2:48am On Jun 04, 2013
Codedrock: What about "masturbation", i need someone that can help me out with this.
why not stop that silly.
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by ladmerc(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2013
Just forget about this Doc's research. Apparently, being alive is no longer safe again. Skin to skin is the best. Those saying it's unsafe have the right to their own thinking. I'm a biomedical engineer and know what I'm saying. The medical world is riddled with hefty lies driven and masqueraded by political/financial dominance.

Our fore-fathers used to average over 140 yrs before going to meet their makers....and don't forget then there was no insane medical theory. Now with the so-called 'medical breakthrouughs', all we get are restrictions on right to live and shorter life spam with new ailments being 'discovered' daily.

Well, everyone has a right to his/her opinion(s).
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by DaPheNom1: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2013
jasper7:
your clients are you some kinda gigolo? or male ashawo? (no vex). But if you are, mehn, pls find a way to "erupt" into latex, or you buy those really expensive latex that are almost as if they are skin. #team HIV is the worst
Abeg, can u give me the name of the condom that is as good as skin. Don't worry abt d price. Thanks...
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by kamelonaire(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Da-PheNom:

Abeg, can u give me the name of the condom that is as good as skin. Don't worry abt d price. Thanks...
JESUS, boko haram member watin u won do wit condom
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by DaPheNom1: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
kamelonaire:
JESUS, boko haram member watin u won do wit condom
Plz don't be offended, I wan use an 4 ur girlfriend, make she no give some of the STDs she got from u.
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by KoolEmcee: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
@ladmerc: yeah, our forefathers lived for 140 years, but they weren't going down on their ladies doing licking things and poking their anuses. D world is getting depraved n is getting consequences for it. Recently it was in d news dat micheal douglas had oral cancer due to HPV virus n he confessed it was due to too much cunninlingus (mouth action)
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by ladmerc(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
@koolEmcee there's nothing new under the sun. Don't for once assume thour forefathers didn't try these wild practises. Then around since the days of Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=Da-PheNom]Guys plz I need serious help, I have tried all I could to stop skin diving. I have used almost all d condom u can think of & yet I have not been able ejaculate with any because non of them gives me d real pleasure. Most time I loss interest, due to d complains I get from my clients, that I'm hurting them, due to my inability to ejaculate with condom. But when I skin dive,I ejaculate in less than 30mins. What should I do Less than 30mins shocked
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Beey(f): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=marvis5077][/quote]Let's deal with 1st things 1st.U need to be tested just to be sure that u haven't. Contracted any STD.My advice would be for you to see a gynaecologist for advice and may be checkup.There is also a lady I'ld recommend 4 u.She is Kenya's most renowned sexologist.Her name is Getrude Mungai.U can find her on Facebook & send her a message.She also has a website that would give u a lot of info,getrudemungai.com.Also,there is a show she hosts called connect k24.The clips of that show are on YouTube,though her focus on the show is mostly on women.All the best,wish I could have been more helpful but that's all I could offer.
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by jbblues24(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.