Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

English Wahala - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / English Wahala (676 Views)

Transport Wahala (short Story) / Facebook Wahala / E Transact Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

English Wahala by Dedusky: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
I wonder why Nigerians are desperate to be writers. I came across a book by the title "LIFE IS A STAGE" in a publishing press. When I read through it, it dawn on me to share the content with you. Please read for yourself.......
Topic One
Your Life is a Stage
WHENEVER YOU RUSHES LIFE AND LIFE RUSHES YOU, YOU CANNOT STAND THE PRESSURE

It is a set of principle that the life we operate moves by stages and procedures.
Naturally, some people have been destined to be great while some are measure in the atmosphere of specialty,in life but finally achieving a result of failure. Many People are existing in minimized control of understanding that you cannot walk with two legs not three.
Philosophically natural in a child delivery and upbringing a woman give birth to baby there is a stage and procedure he have to follow, after that, the stage of breastfeeding of that child will place before other crucial measures and responsibilities will be introduced in life of the baby. That is a very big attracting evidence to prove that life is a stage and you must follow the stages and procedures for the positive efficiency of your success in this life

I will continue the next day
Re: English Wahala by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
WTH
I won't even start...eyin ara adugbo e gba mi o!
Re: English Wahala by tpia5: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Somebody will understand it, i'm sure.

Funny though.

(1) (Reply)

Surviving The Times: Greatest Story NEVER Told. / The Upper Room / On Love And The Typical Nigerian ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.