Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again (3498 Views)

REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... / Rihanna Reveals Why Chris Brown Dumped Her / Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by Raymondfancy: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
June 01, 2013: MediaTakeOut.com was doing a little DIGGING through the things that Rihanna FAVORITED on Twitter. And we noticed . . . that she SNEAKILY dished the dirt . .. on her relationship with Chris Brown.

If you read between the lines of what Rihanna is saying, it seems like: - Chris Brown accused Rihanna of F*CKING other guys. - And Chris was PRESSURING Rihanna into having a more serious relationship - Chris Brown eventually DUMPED Rihanna because of it. - And Chris Brown treated Rihanna shabbily and cruelly throughout their relationship, but Rihanna holds NO ILL WILL towards him.

Sounds about like what we imagined.
Re: Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by Airforce1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
*hisses and walks out of thread*

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by SlyIg(f): 4:57am On Jun 02, 2013
Airforce1: *hisses and walks out of thread*
Wait for me pls, lets bounce out together. *Hisses*

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by Goldie20: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2013
Mediatakeout that ur source ?... smh.. angry *Hisses*..

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by azpekuliar: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2013
•enters thread• •hisses• •farts loudly• •walks away•
Re: Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2013
SlyIg:
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by Omobarca: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2013
Total waste of 17kb
Re: Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by losprince(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2013
Sorry if I'm bothering, I was looking for my bb curve rihanna when I mistakenkly ended up here. *hiss* useless thread indeed! (Leaves, walks in again) forget to give the op a dirty slap (slaps op and walks out for good)

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
SlyIg:
Airforce1: *hisses and walks out of thread*
losprince: Sorry if I'm bothering, I was looking for my bb curve rihanna when I mistakenkly ended up here. *hiss* useless thread indeed! (Leaves, walks in again) forget to give the op a dirty slap (slaps op and walks out for good)
lol....una wicked walahi...
@op Nansence thread

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by Keemz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
SlyIg:
Wait for me too,bro!
M outta here

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again by sparkleboy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
wait for me guyz am walking out
headbutts the op also.... mtchwwww stupid thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Between Olamide And Davido / Adorable Photo Of Rihanna And Blue Ivy At The 2015 Grammys / Damn!! Amber Rose Goes Commando At Fashion Week Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.