Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Convert Paypal To Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Convert Paypal To Naira (8320 Views)

Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily / How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2013
Anyone knows how i can exchange paypal funds to naira? Any trustworthy exchanger?
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by arbitrage: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
I guess you mean to give you naira in exchange for your paypal fund. it's quite difficult to find that. It's easier to find exchanger who will sell paypal fund to you in exhange rather than to buy your paypal simply because of fraud of chargeback that people will place after collecting the naira or whatever. Try onlinenaira.com, nigeriagoldexchange and xchanger.org, which the last one will hold your fund for a period before remitting the exchange to you.

I can actually buy your paypal to give you naira within minutes provided you are trustworthy with undertaking against fraudulent chargeback.

By the way, how much paypal fund are you exchanging for naira?
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Jamji: Anyone knows how i can exchange paypal funds to naira? Any trustworthy exchanger?

Do you already have the fund in your PayPal or is it still with the site that you are working with?
Where was the source of your paypal fund with proof?
How much do you want to exchange?

Answer those questions and note that I buy @ N150/$ or N140/$ depending on some factors.Thanks
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by sunky644(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Can I just get a serious trustworthy guy who can sell me $12 PayPal. I need it to pay a Chinese company to send my phone they just repaired to Nigeria. Thanks, waiting to hear from you soon.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by styles2009: 2:58am On Jun 03, 2013
sunky644: Can I just get a serious trustworthy guy who can sell me $12 PayPal. I need it to pay a Chinese company to send my phone they just repaired to Nigeria. Thanks, waiting to hear from you soon.

If you agree for 3450 Naira, i can help you make the payment.
Please dont grumble am charging too much,you Nigerians caused it yourself,why you can't use paypal freely.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by biz1234: 3:57am On Jun 03, 2013
Paypal and Niger! I wonder when we will take our eyes off them, seriously, there are lots of other alternatives you can employ in your online venture.

I have been using payza to collect all my funds and so far so good, I have not had any issues. Ever since my paypal account got frozen, I vowed never to let it happen to me again. I wish you will all learn from my experience.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by babycool(f): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
There are some purchases that take only PayPal as a means of payment. I can help with PayPal payments, purchase on eBay and Amazon and shipments of small/medium size goods from UK only to Nigeria with minimum charge, if you are interested you can contact me on sigelint@outlook.com.

Cheers
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by fitnesswis: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
i use www.myecurrencyexchange.com to exchange my pp to LR but now LR closed i do exchange to PM or WU with them. they are good ok and efficient.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
we can do this for you.
contact us.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
But you said your paypal account has been reverted to unverified... Do you mind throwing more light on how you do it?
arbitrage: I guess you mean to give you naira in exchange for your paypal fund. it's quite difficult to find that. It's easier to find exchanger who will sell paypal fund to you in exhange rather than to buy your paypal simply because of fraud of chargeback that people will place after collecting the naira or whatever. Try onlinenaira.com, nigeriagoldexchange and xchanger.org, which the last one will hold your fund for a period before remitting the exchange to you.

I can actually buy your paypal to give you naira within minutes provided you are trustworthy with undertaking against fraudulent chargeback.

Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Please don't take risks which you will always regret. Contact us for your online payments and account funding. Shipping services from usa/canada to nigeria. www.okwaifugo.com will handle it very much well.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 1:53am On Jun 04, 2013
arbitrage: I guess you mean to give you naira in exchange for your paypal fund. it's quite difficult to find that. It's easier to find exchanger who will sell paypal fund to you in exhange rather than to buy your paypal simply because of fraud of chargeback that people will place after collecting the naira or whatever. Try onlinenaira.com, nigeriagoldexchange and xchanger.org, which the last one will hold your fund for a period before remitting the exchange to you.

yes you can trust me. The money is still in my fiverr but yet to withdraw.I have $102 to sell. At what rate do you buy? I want to sell N155.My no. 08160164718, Jerry.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 1:56am On Jun 04, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Do you already have the fund in your PayPal or is it still with the site that you are working with?
Where was the source of your paypal fund with proof?
How much do you want to exchange?

Answer those questions and note that I buy @ N150/$ or N140/$ depending on some factors.Thanks
the source of the money is fiverr.its still there in my fiverr, not yet in paypal. I have $102 to exchange.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2013
Waiting for response
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by dav8id(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2013
I can sell to you at N180/$ if interested,then give me a call..[quote author=sunky644]Can I just get a serious trustworthy guy who can sell me $12 PayPal. I need it to pay a Chinese company to send my phone they just repaired to Nigeria. Thanks, waiting to hear from you soon.[/q[b][/b]uote]
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by arbitrage: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2013
2s£xy:
But you said your paypal account has been reverted to unverified... Do you mind throwing more light on how you do it?

The one that was reverted to unverified status is the new one i opened to use nigerian free vpn access and payoneer US account in verification. That was reported as invalid US bank account, hence the unverified status after i asked paypal to withdraw into the payoneer account. I have another besides.

In fact, the one in question as unverified is still functioning and I used it in another thread here to help someone pay free few days ago. It is only limited to certain amount to transact per month.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by arbitrage: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2013
Jamji:
yes you can trust me. The money is still in my fiverr but yet to withdraw.I have $102 to sell. At what rate do you buy? I want to sell N155.My no. 08160164718, Jerry.

I can buy your $102 for N15500. leave your email for further communication but i prefer you come online such that as you transfer the paypal to me and I confirm receipt, i make the instant naira transfer to your account for you to confirm immediately.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
arbitrage:

I can buy your $102 for N15500. leave your email for further communication but i prefer you come online such that as you transfer the paypal to me and I confirm receipt, i make the instant naira transfer to your account for you to confirm immediately.
ok Sir.that will be great.my email is jerryasemota@ymail.com.pls send me your contact then i'll let you know when we will make the deal between this evening or tomorrow evening (due to my job).my bank acc is uba,hope your online transfer can go through?

1 Like

Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Jamji:
the source of the money is fiverr.its still there in my fiverr, not yet in paypal. I have $102 to exchange.

That is great and do you still have it available?Let me know as I can even pay you N160/$ instantly via Internet Banking as I so much trust funds from trusted merchants like fiverr.
Get across to me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if it is still available and you wish to sell to me.Thanks
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by arbitrage: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Jamji:
ok Sir.that will be great.my email is jerryasemota@ymail.com.pls send me your contact then i'll let you know when we will make the deal between this evening or tomorrow evening (due to my job).my bank acc is uba,hope your online transfer can go through?

I have noted your email and will get in touch in line with your job demand. Uba is okay as i can transfer instantly to any bank in Nigeria but 2 - 3 working days for banks outside.

But i will prefer you let me know here if you will still like to go ahead with me because i can see that you are being offered a better deal of 160/$ here by adesida and i think that may be better for you. So keep me posted of your decision before going ahead.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
arbitrage:

I have noted your email and will get in touch in line with your job demand. Uba is okay as i can transfer instantly to any bank in Nigeria but 2 - 3 working days for banks outside.

But i will prefer you let me know here if you will still like to go ahead with me because i can see that you are being offered a better deal of 160/$ here by adesida and i think that may be better for you. So keep me posted of your decision before going ahead.

Haba @ Arbitrage...I'll rather let him sell to you now and to be sincere with you,I didn't see your post before I posted mine not until after I posted which I wanted to edit but my network bleeped up in here.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
arbitrage:

Can you remember when I told you about Africard funding.I later opened UBA account with which I do fund my UBA africard from the comfort of my own now.
Thanks for the idea then and it's been a while.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by arbitrage: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Can you remember when I told you about Africard funding.I later opened UBA account with which I do fund my UBA africard from the comfort of my own now.
Thanks for the idea then and it's been a while.

There is nothing wrong with better offer from your side as nairaland is a big market. So you have not done anything wrong in that regard. The customer has the final decision to make. In fact, if I am in his shoes, i will desire to see several choices and options to choose from and that is the beauty of open market like nairaland and even in a liberalized and deregulated market economy. It's all about the consumer/client/customer being happy at the end. Thanks for your consideration.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by sunky644(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
arbitrage:

There is nothing wrong with better offer from your side as nairaland is a big market. So you have not done anything wrong in that regard. The customer has the final decision to make. In fact, if I am in his shoes, i will desire to see several choices and options to choose from and that is the beauty of open market like nairaland and even in a liberalized and deregulated market economy. It's all about the consumer/client/customer being happy at the end. Thanks for your consideration.
@Arbitrage, please When will you have PayPal and have time to help me make the payment of the little $12 I talked about? Kindly give me ur price and bank details and let's conclude this deal as my phone is staying too long with the seller. Thanks, waiting to hear from you soon. You can mail me at sunjoks@yahoo.com.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
arbitrage:

You are highly welcome.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
@presegs

your offer is tempting o but Arbitrage came on first.

@arbitrage

Sir i cant see your email. I'm online now and if we could make the deal now
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Waiting . . . .
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2013
Jamji: @presegs

your offer is tempting o but Arbitrage came on first.

@arbitrage

Sir i cant see your email. I'm online now and if we could make the deal now

No problem but just keep me informed.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

No problem but just keep me informed.

lets make the deal.i'll contact you
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Jamji:

lets make the deal.i'll contact you

That is great.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

That is great.

Boss thanks. i'll contact you before friday to see if paypal madness has ended.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
babaearly:

Boss thanks. i'll contact you before friday to see if paypal madness has ended.

No probs!It's just a minor omen that occured with your PayPal.

"Cannot send payment at this time issue" it will clear within some few hours and you'll be able to send to my account.

Have a great 1daful & night rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit Four Year High Of $38.2bn — Emefiele / CBN To Implement E-Invoice For Importers, Exporters From February 1 / US Trains 85 Nigerian Women On Financial Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.