Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today (77223 Views)

SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / CBN Staff Setting Value Of Naira In Lagos In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by BABARABU: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,

Please can any body tell me the value of CFA to Naira date or simply how much is 1,000,000 CFA worth in Naira, thanks and God bless while I awaits una response.
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by princekevo(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2009
you can check that by urself on www.xe.com.
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by Nezan(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2009
why not just quote the exchange rate here?
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by Ibime(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
I converted £1 to about 750CFA when I was in Senegal in April so divide that by 250, and I would think N1 = 3CFA.

Hence 1mCFA should be about N333,000

1 Like

Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by Ahdedough: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by kikie(f): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2009
The xchange rate for CFA to naira today is N344 for 1000CFA
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by Nevillexus: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
Hi,
     As at today 1 Naira=2.9546 XAF (www.xe.com)
If u are using the bank,it will be slightly different from that of Black market,however for someone who loves playing with these 2 currencies, rest assured that converting CFA to Naira is the best thing u can do right now and converting Naira to CFA is just the worst thing u can think of.
 In January 2009,1 million CFA =about 250,000Naira
 Presently 1 million CFA= 338,455 Naira (the take away will be slightly lesser than this amount).
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by Nezan(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2009
Naira is losing value daily.
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by Rogo: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2009
Nigeria where is financial direction in this generation
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by naliakar: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2009
Rogo:

Nigeria where is financial direction in this generation

Exponentially toward the Zimbabwe direction. Not Bad if you wanna be a Billionaire.
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by Bimtech: 6:02am On Aug 23, 2009
presently the value of CFA to Naira is too bad, CBN should do something about it fast
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by oneblacboi: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2013
Have you heard about the CFA Access Scholarships?

Find out how you can win a CFA Scholarship

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by oduz: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Money Changing Adventures of a JJC @ Seme

By the way I spent a night out in Cotounu last Sunday via Seme
As a JJC I asked a neighbour who is a trader what the exchange rate is, & where I can conveniently do the exchange
She said I could get it done at Seme & N350 would earn me 1000cfa, she recomended I patronise women by the Concrete Fence
The Okada that took me across dropped me at the Park where I could get Cotounu ride,
I realised here that I needed cfa for further transactions from here, & we have passed the Concrete wall, so had to patronise the male money changers around, then the intrigue started
I was told by one that its N357 to 1000 cfa, but after counting N3,570 I expected to receive 10,000 cfa, but was told I needed N3,700 to get it
I tried about ten others, before realizing that it is typical for them to give you one rate on their calculator & give you a different amount in reality
I got very annoyed with this kind of culture & resolved that it may be better to go back to Naija without any further transaction
At 1a.m the money changers closed, seems like the standard,
I thanked God that after standing for hrs I got a place to sit, on their empty benches, I positioned myself on one and rested my tired hd on d table
Like a miracle in less than a minute somebody walked up to me requesting to change 1000 cfa to Naira I handed him N350
My 'customer' seem pleased, I was later informed that with the money changers you need 4000cfa to get N1000. So they may hv given him N250
I was equally pleased that I now have enough money to pay for my transport to Cotounu, where I hoped I could get more honest exchange
While waiting for the Cab to get filled, I shared my money changing experience with other waiting passengers, who are Naija traders
We all laughed about it, but they said there are few more honest money changers during the day, & that my encounters were due to the nitefall
A Beninio trader overheard some of my lamentations & invited me to change some money for her, she needed N2000, which I handed over to her
Surprisingly she gave me 7000cfa
I entered the vehicle with a promise not to push my luck further & not to spend beyond the 7000cfa I now hv, even though I had N150k on me
I got to Cotounu, experienced the night life, at 4am it was time to return to duty in Naija,
In the same vehicle with me from Topa were a few other persons who lv in Cotounu, and on working days are in Lagos, also some Malians
It was obvious that many Beninios are multi lingual, speaking French, Pidgin English, Yoruba & some other local language native to them
I arrived Mile 2 Lagos just before 7a.m having managed to beat the heavy traffic in that axis,
END of a poor man's holiday adventure in 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by jefy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
So So in ℓ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊√ε with this post, so much τ̲̅ȍ learn from F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ intending travellers. Keep the posts coming. Good Job
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by princerichardo20: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
am stil not satisfy
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by ruffhandu: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
princerichardo20:
am stil not satisfy

With what?
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by hernyhorla: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please what's the exchange rate for CfA today ?
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by iamtomi(f): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2016
hernyhorla:
Please what's the exchange rate for CfA today ?
1000naira to 1850Cfa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by anifranklyn67: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
please is this a black market rate at seme border....or an official interbank rate between naira and CFA, please if somebody could tell me the black market rate and official interbank rate between CFA and naira that will be very great...thanks alot
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by CREATIVE234(f): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Black market rate is #534 naira to 1,000 CFA

1 Like

Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by Fxwarrior: 1:59am On Apr 12, 2016
CREATIVE234:
Black market rate is #534 naira to 1,000 CFA

Naira don cast finally.
Naira turning to tissue paper.

Buhari has done his worst!
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by anifranklyn67: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
thanks creative...which means going by this info, black market is #1-1.87CFA hmmmmmm
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by sherifos: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2016
For current updated cefa to naira exchange rate, I adviced you check out http:///cefa-to-naira-exchange-rate-today-black-market-cfa/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by bengg: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
OK thanks bro
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by kelzweezy: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello?
Anybody thought of converting naira to CFA at seme border and convert the CFA to dollars? If someone has done this before, what will be the equivalent conversion rate as at today and how feasible/safe is it considering the fact that one may have to travel with bulk cash to seme border...
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by VIABLEBUSINESS: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
kelzweezy:
Hello?
Anybody thought of converting naira to CFA at seme border and convert the CFA to dollars? If someone has done this before, what will be the equivalent conversion rate as at today and how feasible/safe is it considering the fact that one may have to travel with bulk cash to seme border...
#576 to 1,000 cefa
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by VIABLEBUSINESS: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
kelzweezy:
Hello?
#576 to 1,000 cefa. U need to know how to do that or someone that knows how to exchange take you there if not you might be scam by the exchangers.
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by kelzweezy: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
VIABLEBUSINESS:
#576 to 1,000 cefa. U need to know how to do that or someone that knows how to exchange take you there if not you might be scam by the exchangers.

Thanks bro. Really appreciate your feedback. I will try and get an expert to follow me.

But roughly like how much is cefa to dollars on the street?

Also, what is the best route to commute to seme border: Iyana Ipaja or Mile 2? Then, is there any GTBANK close to the border...to reduce bulk cash transfer?

Thanks.
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by VIABLEBUSINESS: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
kelzweezy:

Thanks bro. Really appreciate your feedback. I will try and get an expert to follow me.

But roughly like how much is cefa to dollars on the street?

Also, what is the best route to commute to seme border: Iyana Ipaja or Mile 2? Then, is there any GTBANK close to the border...to reduce bulk cash transfer?

Thanks.
unfortunately no GTB bank close to the border but there are numerous bank there , that is what we most people do to avoid carrying bulk cash , dollar to cefa value you can get tht by converting cefa to naira back to dollar @ black market rate , iyana ipaja or mile 2 that depend from the place you are coming from that will determine the easiest route you can take. I hope this help.
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by VIABLEBUSINESS: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2016
#604 to 1,000 cefa as @ today.
Re: The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today by ty1cube80(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2016
pls what is the exchange rate at seme (blackmarket and bank):
cfa to naira
cfa to dollar

(1) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters / Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.