Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Iran's President Survives Helicopter Crash - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Survives Helicopter Crash (608 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / UK - Adam Werritty 'plotted With Israel' To Topple Iran's President Ahmadinejad / Iran's President Escapes Purported Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran's President Survives Helicopter Crash by Obinnau(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
IRAN's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
survived a helicopter scare when his official air
transport crash landed today.
The pilot managed to land the chopper safely after an
unspecified "accident" in the mountainous north of
the country.
Mr Ahmadinejad and the other dignitaries on board
all escaped unhurt, according to Iran's official news
agency.
The government refused to give any more details of
what caused the crash, which happened as the
president was on his way to inaugurate a new road
tunnel.
His office said: "With God's help the president and
the officials accompanying him were not hurt.
"After the landing the president inaugurated the
project and returned to Tehran by car."
The pint-sized tyrant - who has claimed 9/11 was
staged by the US as an excuse to launch wars in the
Middle East - is stepping down next month after a
decade in power.
Eight candidates are vying in an election to replace
him - but only those approved by the ruling Guardian
Council of Islamic clerics are allowed to stand.
www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4952020/iran-president-mahmoud-ahmadinejad-helicopter-crash.html
Re: Iran's President Survives Helicopter Crash by Foodconsumer(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
That's good, but can u pls elaborate more on this--->

decade in power.

i think i'm missing somethin....
Re: Iran's President Survives Helicopter Crash by Obinnau(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Food_consumer: That's good, but can u pls elaborate more on this--->

decade in power.

i think i'm missing somethin....

can u be specific pls?
Re: Iran's President Survives Helicopter Crash by mymadam(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Obinnau: ...The pint-sized tyrant...
www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4952020/iran-president-mahmoud-ahmadinejad-helicopter-crash.html

"...The pint-sized tyrant..." Your words? If so, please kindly explain to all & sundry. Thank you. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Iran's President Survives Helicopter Crash by Obinnau(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
mymadam:

"...The pint-sized tyrant..." Your words? If so, please kindly explain to all & sundry. Thank you. God bless Nigeria.
its obviously cos he is short, and bro they are not my words, there is a reason the link was provided.
Re: Iran's President Survives Helicopter Crash by yomalex(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2013

(1) (Reply)

A Plea For Caution From Russia By Vladimir V. Putin / Military Approach Alone Can’t Win Boko Haram War – US / Malawian President,joyce Banda Neva Sold Country's Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.