Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery (26141 Views)

Queen Jennifer-Obi Dazzles At Her First Public Appearance In Abuja / Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) / Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by omophilip: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
It's been so long since Angelina Jolie walked the red carpet and for the first time since herdouble mastectomy(a preventive surgery whereby breast tissues are removed, to curb breast cancer) she walked the red carpet with her beau, Brad Pitt for the premiere of his movie, World War z. He was all over her and they look so gorgeous in matching black.

One of my favourite couple ever

http://kumkumba..com/2013/06/angelina-jolie-makes-first-apperance.html

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by yemi2plus(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
But her brreasst stil dey there now

2 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Temismith(f): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wishing her a happy breeast ever after gringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by gluv01(f): 3:22am On Jun 03, 2013
yemi2plus2: But her brreasst stil dey there now

grin grin
Her breast was not cut off, the tissues were. Probably depends on the degree of the lump or cancer, if it was cut off, a silicone would have been implanted.

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by SlyIg(f): 4:55am On Jun 03, 2013
Some nairaland guys were expecting her to be breastlesss,right?

No! She is still that 'breasted' fine lady you've always known.

3 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Bolarge1(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2013
WELCOME BACK TO THE FAME JOLLY!

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by alaoeri: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2013
Hope Brad pitt go still dey enjoy her sha.
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by yuzedo: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2013
i wooont belief dis surgry is success untill she let me prezz her brezz.. tongue ohhh sweery kiss only one nite wit u and i serve God forevermore cry

5 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Ifecoded(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2013
Doll!!! undecided cry
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2013
*Long hiss* I thought i was going to see her breast.
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Ibadiarann(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2013
Thank God for her.
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Opey4luv(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2013
Angelina, why not remove everything naw Aba shebi na you said you fear breat cancer.
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by ACM10: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2013
gluv01:

grin grin
Her breast was not cut off, the tissues were. Probably depends on the degree of the lump or cancer, if it was cut off, a silicone would have been implanted.

The brea.sts were cut off, then reconstructed through a procedure called mammoplasty.

3 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by everyday: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2013
Thank God that she is hale and hearty now.She still looks good

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by bikinibabe(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2013
tongue
yorke: *Long hiss* I thought i was going to see her breast.
tongue
yorke: *Long hiss* I thought i was going to see her breast.
ole,thief, barawo, UnCloth her na

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2013
ACM10:

The brea.sts were cut off, then reconstructed through a procedure called mammoplasty.
so na counterfeit breas.t she de carry for chest? i must handle it to confirm if what you said is true or not.
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by abduldope(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2013
lwkm this 1 dem weaR blaq na d BoSOM them de MOurn grin

2 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by DJDOLA(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2013
Alright it is well
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by daviide: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2013
abduldope: lwkm this 1 dem weaR blaq na d BoSOM them de MOurn grin
ha ha *rolling to boko camp*
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2013
Dem replace am with pure water sachet grin
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by jaygem(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2013
Padded bra
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Kk4(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2013
I still see boobi. How come

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by fpeter(f): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2013
ACM10:

How you take know? where you the surgeon that performed the procedure?
NA WA O!!!! shocked
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by burkutu: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2013
Only in nairaland would you see something like bossom cancer.wtf is bossom cancer ffs?

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by sayso: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2013
The greatest woman of all our time.What makes her attractive,she removes to safe the children from despair.
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Ruq: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2013
I would still squeeze it anywayz
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by naijathings(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2013
[size=14pt]Somehow, this might mean some serious More Money for Angie.. More Money. [/size]
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by ChristKid1: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Oh she still has boobies. I was wondering what's gone be her selling point without them. grin
Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by bknight: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2013
All I was looking to see is...that supportive husband of hers.

2 Likes

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2013
Nonsensestical of the highest order..

I don't give a flying phuck bout dem whites and there phucked'up celebrities so don't phucking drag me into clicking on this thread just to see some white witches posing for some picture shoot.

And please, what is angelina jolie?

#sounds like a name of a disease so common among white people*

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2013
and how sure are you that thing you're seeing is the real brreeast? She may av packaged it with foam or somthn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong Apologises For Kissing Uche Ogbodo / Ned Nwoko And Soccer Stars Project Team Storm Delta State (Photos) / Fayose, Ayade, Ita Giwa, Aki Attend Shan George's Movie Premiere In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.