Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Describing Paradise - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Describing Paradise (586 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Ten Promised Paradise-bound Companions / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Describing Paradise by tbaba1234: 12:30am On Jun 03, 2013
Judgement has begun, his book is on his right hand. In it are good deeds and some evil deeds, he shivers as he approaches the angels. He would certainly show them the great hajj and the night he caught lilatul Qadr. Nervous, he approaches and without any questions, he is allowed to pass through.

Certainly, the words of Allah are true.

whoever is given his record in his right hand will have an easy reckoning and return to his people well pleased (Surah Al-Inshiqaq : 7-9)

And the messenger spoke the truth..

the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said: "Destroyed is the one who has his account settled on the Day of Resurrection” , (Bukhari , reported by Aisha)

Anyone who is questioned on his sins is doomed, He has received the mercy of his master..

So he gets to the other side, feeling proud ... He shows off his book, exclaiming: read! I knew it!, I knew i was going to do good..

Anyone who is given his Record in his right hand will say, ‘Here is my Record, read it. I knew I would meet my Reckoning,’ and so he will have a pleasant life in a lofty Garden, with clustered fruit within his reach. (Surah 69:19-22)

He is a new creature now,nothing like his earthly self... The successful are led through the welcoming gates of paradise, greetings of peace from the angels: Salam, salam

Those who were mindful of their Lord will be led in throngs to the Garden. When they arrive, they will find its gates open, and its keepers will say to them, ‘Peace be upon you. You have been good. Come in: you are here to stay,’ (Surah 39:73)

Wow.. he made it to paradise.. He sees things, no eyes has seen, and hears sounds, no ears have heard, things, his mind has never conceived...

The Messenger of Allah, may Allah's peace and blessing be upon him, said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: 'I have prepared for my righteous slaves what no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and the mind of no man has conceived.' .. (Al bukhari)

Still awed, he begins to meet friends and acquaintances, no vain speech was heard on this day, no anger, no sense of hurt, all gone... Free at last!!.. All he could mutter was : Alhamdulilah... Praise and gratitude belongs to Allah who has led me to all this... If not for the mercy of Allah where will i be..

A voice replies: ‘This is the Garden you have been given as your own on account of your deeds.

We shall have removed all ill feeling from their hearts; streams will flow at their feet. They will say, ‘Praise be to God, who guided us to this: had God not guided us, We would never have found the way. The messengers of our Lord brought the Truth.’ A voice will call out to them, ‘This is the Garden you have been given as your own on account of your
deeds.’ (Surah 7:43)

He is still meeting the new peeps but he notices something, his best friend is missing. 'Where is my best friend?', He says. He wants to see his friend, the guy who made fun of his religion on earth. Wish granted, a window is opened into hell and he sees his friend in pain, burning in the fire... He exclaims: wow! You almost led me down that path!!, you almost made me slip.. thank God, i didn't listen to you.

Now the window to hell is closed and the first thing that comes to his mind is ' I am not going to feel pain anymore', 'I am not going to die anymore', This is certainly the supreme triumph.

one will say, ‘I had a close companion on earth who used to ask me, “Do you really believe that after we die and become dust and bone, we shall be brought for judgement?”’ Then he will say, ‘Shall we look for him?’ He will look down and see him in the midst of the Fire, and say to him, ‘By God, you almost brought me to ruin! Had it not been for the grace of my Lord, I too would have been taken to Hell.’ Then he will say [to his blessed companions], ‘Are we never to die again after our earlier death? Shall we never suffer? This truly is the supreme triumph!’ (Surah 37:51-58)

SubhanAllah...

More to come in sha Allah..

1 Like

Re: Describing Paradise by ChristKid1: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2013
'Where is my best friend?', He says. He wants to see his friend, the guy who made fun of his religion on earth. Wish granted, a window is opened into hell and he sees his friend in pain, burning in the fire...
That's why am with frosbel on his stance oN hell fire. If i see my best friend in hell am not gonna gloat like that. My best buddy? Unless we're going to be striped off everything that makes us human.

Re: Describing Paradise by pointblank321: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
@tbaba: Quoting from your text ''Anyone who is questioned on his sins is doomed.'' How do such ones have received the mercy of their master...? Why will some be questioned and others will not be?

Is your account of muslims' entry in to paradise consistent with Surah 19:71-72, which read:
''And there is not one of you but shall come to it, this is unavoidable decree of your Lord''.

And We will 'deliver' those who guarded (against evil) and We will leave the unjust therein on their knees.
(Shakir 19:71-72).

My questions: 1. .....but shall come to it - come to where? 2. .....And we will deliver those who guarded agains evil - deliver them from where they are, Where? 3. ......We will leave the unjust therein on their knees - leave where?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Friday Congregational Prayer / How To Make Wudu And Pray / Best Ways To Prepare For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.