Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup (28610 Views)

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Alexebo1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lukin at doz faces,i c desperation writtn al ova
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by slimmygold1(f): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chai am more beutiful than most of this celebraties.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by johnwizey: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Omosexy
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Kessythegeek(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
i try pass some e.g babyoku aka tonto
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by babseg(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yomieluv: Use of makeup is the best that ever happened to the women folks,see as some of them resemble willy-willy.

That toto dikeh pics without makeup can be use for horror film advert.

ma guy why u finish them like this? na true sha if those willy willy can look pretty with make up walahi i fine pass dem if i do my own make up grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by casticsblog(f): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
meeeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by BashMe1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
onila: Agbani Darego looks much better without make-up
[size=20pt]
Yes ur correct, i 4got to highlight initially[/size]
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by messiah(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
WTF? are each of them the same person in both pics? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by ZACHIE: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Does makeup reduce the size of their NOSES too?
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
must everything on bellanaija be posted here angry
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rukky sanda really looks pretty without make up.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rita Dominic.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Tininitanana(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
gilgal7: tonto looks lyk a GHOST....next thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Haahahahahaaa..........kai u wicked oh,haba y nah ? my Tonto sweetty ? can't stop laffin in Jew............
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by dafil22(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Genny and Rita
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by maxman10(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Omotala, Agbami and finally RITAA! She's really a beautiful woman
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
slimmy gold: Chai am more beutiful than most of this celebraties.
Talk is really cheap.
Celebrities are human and that's why many of them wish to show you who they are without all the make-up and glamour. Maybe the rest of us shouldn't always expect them to look like beauty queens 24/7. I recently came across this and I couldn't recognize her at all......that's Naomi Campbell! shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Good Girl:
Talk is really cheap.
Celebrities are human and that's why many of them wish to show you who they are without all the make-up and glamour. Maybe the rest of us shouldn't always expect them to look like beauty queens 24/7. I recently came across this and I couldn't recognize her at all......that's Naomi Campbell! shocked shocked
whats this? angry
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1137072_naomi-bossip_jpg01721fd91e48cacd39df48912d0b006d[/img]
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tonto Dikeh look like those horror movies girls, but Omotola is still okay without makeup
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by slimmygold1(f): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
scipher:
whats this? angry
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1137072_naomi-bossip_jpg01721fd91e48cacd39df48912d0b006d[/img]
ma dear they wowo pass anything,
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by kaznoit: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
koolllll

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by parki: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Make up is a woman's best friend. Without make-up, all the ugly girls would have committed suicide and killed themselves.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by LabourParty(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Picking up naturally beautiful babe is getting more diffucult in Nigeria o,person go need luck for that. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by minute(f): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Agbani Darego looks flawless. I feel uglier than before.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by droid007: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Who is Rita deceiving? she still has make up on her face
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by OluwaseunTemmy(f): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Me

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by 50calibre(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
See that Oluchi Orlandi the so called super model who married a white dude. Apparently the white man has some sort of slave fetish,

Oboy! that girl ugly scatter without makeup.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by dulphines: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Miss Darego and Dominic.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Tholudee(f): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo: RITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my sweet imaginnary babe sweet rita dummynick. swerry plis if u read dis websight plis PM me i hav sumtin four u.is gift from God dey dont sell it in macket (is 18inch plus more wink) oh gord rita i love u sooo much i can change my name from chief sweetus oyoyo to cheif sweetus dommynick. plis gimme ONLY 7nigth of ur time and i sarve God forevermore cos is truth love i hav four u! cry cry cry
u beta wake up 4rm ur dream
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Delight7(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Omotola got it all without make up
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
Before nd after
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by flexeey: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rukky won this contest, she look cute widout make up followed closely by agbani,omotola and rita respectively. others too worwor for me abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Toyin Lawani And Teddy A In Native Attires, Spotted On A Movie Set / Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.