Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Unilorin Dropout Stabs Father To Death. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unilorin Dropout Stabs Father To Death. (848 Views)

Horror: Lagos Student Stabs Father In The Eye Over Christmas Clothes. / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos / Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Dropout Stabs Father To Death. by AmiableJay(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2013
An 18 years old boy,Olanrewaju Kayode Aremu who was recently arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for stabbing his 46 years old father, Victor Kayode Aremu to death said he does not regret his action.
The native of Kwara State said he stabbed his father to death when he could not get a gun or poison that he could have used to kill his father. This ugly incident happened at their house located at Langbasa,Ajah.
It had also been reported that the suspect was a Geology student of the University of Ilorin,Kwara State but was asked to withdraw due to his academic incompetence.
Olanrewaju said killing his father was a mistake but he never regretted taking his own father's life. One of the reasons he gave for killing his father was that the latter forced him to study Geology instead of his desired course,Biochemisty.
He also added that the Late always maltreated him and the entire family. When he was eventually sent out of school,his father said he would no longer sponsor his schooling. ''I followed him to work,yet he would maltreat me and my mother was well aware of this. He would not give me food. On that day that I killed my father I complained to him that I was ill and he seemed indifferent''
He said he killed his father by repeatedly stabbing him to death. He added that he did that because he thought the murder was a family affair and the government would not interfere.
'I killed him because I thought I was young and would not be arrested.
He is currently being detained at the state Criminal Investigation Department,Yaba.
Source: http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/metro/ive-no-regrets-about-killing-my-father-varsity-dropout/
Re: Unilorin Dropout Stabs Father To Death. by biolabee(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2013
Wow..
Tragedy

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Dropout Stabs Father To Death. by ponco: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2013
AmiableJay:
He said he killed his father by repeatedly stabbing him to death. He added that he did that because he thought the murder was a family affair and the government would not interfere.
'I killed him because I thought I was young and would not be arrested.

He is obviously too dumb to know the consequences of his action and he would have failed woefully in biochemistry

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Dropout Stabs Father To Death. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2013
He's so dumb believing he won't be arrested.no wonder he couldn't cope in the university. Mtcheww.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Bauchi Bus Station / Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (Photo): (Viewer's Discretion) / Oh My GOD!!! Man Arrested For Having Sex With An Alligator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.