Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

5 Support Admins (customercare), 3 Sub Admins, And 3 Web Developers Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Support Admins (customercare), 3 Sub Admins, And 3 Web Developers Needed. (836 Views)

Customercare Job Needed URGENTLY / Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . / Glo Customercare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Support Admins (customercare), 3 Sub Admins, And 3 Web Developers Needed. by Youngler(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2013
Apply through the link in my signature.

If you know you are not Eligible, please don't border applying.
Also make sure you read and understand the description, specification and the additional note before applying.
Re: 5 Support Admins (customercare), 3 Sub Admins, And 3 Web Developers Needed. by Youngler(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thanks.
Re: 5 Support Admins (customercare), 3 Sub Admins, And 3 Web Developers Needed. by iebanehita(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Permit me to ask..!!

Your company has over 15,000 Registered members who are also looking for ways to earn money online and your coy want to employ ONLY 11persons?

Why don't you get the persons from your members, rather than coming to NL and giving false hopes when you are actually looking for more members?
Re: 5 Support Admins (customercare), 3 Sub Admins, And 3 Web Developers Needed. by Youngler(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Permit me to ask also,

Are you an employer or a Job seeker or you are employed

If you are an employer: That means you have poor management sense.

If you are a job seeker: I bet you, you might never get the best job around, because you will never believe its authenticity

If you are already employed: Please don't discourage others.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Engineer Needed Urgently- Nari-relays Electric Co. / I Just Got An Invite From Flourmills Nig Plc / Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.